The CrossFire Tournament - Returns.

A new website, a new domain and so much more prizes.

Once again, the Golden Helmet Cup will be up for grabs for the applying clans!

Prizes;

Pre-paid Visa Cards.
Paypal Currency.
and so much more!

Stay tuned!

Comments

• Quick Update:

People would like to know how this tournament will run. So, I have made up a paragraph or so, describing it.
    - - -

I will be setting up a website, and everything - all included with a forum, contact and applications.

You must register your *CLAN* into the tournament, no groups. The Touranment will consist in the Clan Server it Channel 10 - which is the least laggy.

There will most likely be about 20+ Clans, but if we are short we will still go on with the tournament.

You will be facing the clan we choose. If you win, you carry on to the next round - if you don't win, you do not advanced. We don't like to use the word "lose", as everyone can have a chance at something.

There will be a number of rounds, depending on the ammount of teams.

The winning clan leader will recieve a Pre-paid Visa Electron, Registered to Z8 Games only. (or Pre-Paid Paypal only useable to Z8Games).

We want them to use this money, to share ZP with the clan by donating into the clan funds.

Aswell, each clan member that participated will recieve a small ammount of Paypal or Pre-Paid Money to purchase ZP Points.

In time, we will be doing real prizes such as iPods, Computers, and more.

Registering for the Tournament will open soon, but remember - if we dont get enough, we will most likely continue with it some how, but if we don't ; I guess we will have to try.

I want to see aboug 10+ Clans in this tournament for a success.

The Tournaments time will be based on EST (Canada).

If you have time questions, please PM me to resolve what time it will be.

That's it for now.
  • sounds fun, but I wish it wasn't in the clan server.
    Clan server = fails, disconects, if you have a slow comp 512 mb - you dc at halftime, just failz bad.
    Bravo/Alpha = good, don't dc from channel AS MUCH, don't dc at halftime, can still be viewed with replay, and it's just better.
    I beleive VSGL was in bravo, too. So consider putting it in like bravo/alpha/charlie/delta please.
  • Update:

• The matches will mostly be tooken place in Delta, or Bravo.