Sniper No-Scoping Guide

I've came up with this idea a long time ago...

It's pretty irritating trying to guess where the centre of the screen is when you're trying to no scope shooting with a sniper (the crosshair is at the centre of the screen)... isn't it?

Fear not... I have a method...

WARNING!!!: THE FOLLOWING METHOD REQUIRES YOU TO DO EXTREME REAL LIFE ACTIONS!!! THIS MIGHT SOUND VERY GRAPHIC AND IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 SHOULD LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!! READER'S DISGRETION IS ADVICED!!!

Here we go...

Since it doesn't show a Crosshair when you're using a sniper... you should use a physical object, the size of the Crosshair, that sticks to the surface of your screen to replace as a Artifitial Crosshair... XD

Heres what you do...

It's gonna get graphic... childrens please leave!... >,<

You take your hand... use your finger...
st....ssst....stick... it in..... your nose....
pick a piece of booger/mucues that has very high viscosity that is almost a solid object but jelly-ish...
Make sure it's the size of the Crosshair...
Now... place/stick the Crosshair size booger to where the Crosshair is always displayed on the screen.

There you have it... your artifitial Crosshair....

*PUUUUKE* XDDD

jks

I'm just joking XDDD you don't have to use booger... you can use gum, those sticky eraser that you use for sketch art, well basicly anything that's like playdough. take a piece that's the size of the Crosshair and stick it where the Crosshair is displayed on the screen.

have fun no-scoping with your sniper!!! XDDD :D:D:D

Comments