Bye CF~4Chan/****/LiveLy

I'm out.

I doubt many of you know me, but I feel like saying bye to CF.
There's too many problems here for me. Ever since Z8games took over, my friends and I have been having many Tech Issues. My computer crashed for the first time playing CF yesterday. My friend's GameGuard won't let him play.

I don't hate Z8 or Crossfire. I hate that lack of care for this game. Did we have all of these problems back then? Did I get Dc'ed for hosting a game? I used to be optimistic, saying that the person isn't hacking while my teammates scream, "HAckZorZ!!" If a Jesus patch comes to fix all this, Msg me.

GG. I'll miss the CF community, and I'll miss Serenity. For you CF gamers, good luck and have fun. I'll drop by here and there on the forums only.

-And to commit the ultimate taboo in CF, I'm going to play SA. It's fresh, Cash isn't King, and it runs great.

Comments

• awww well its sad to see some of the better players leave the game, but GL with SA its a awsome game
  • I'm out.

There's too many problems here for me. Ever since Z8games took over, my friends and I have been having many Tech Issues. My computer crashed for the first time playing CF yesterday. My friend's GameGuard won't let him play.

I don't hate Z8 or Crossfire. I hate that lack of care for this game. Did we have all of these problems back then? Did I get Dc'ed for hosting a game? I used to be optimistic, saying that the person isn't hacking while my teammates scream, "HAckZorZ!!" If a Jesus patch comes to fix all this, Msg me.

GG. I'll miss the CF community, and I'll miss Serenity. For you CF gamers, good luck and have fun. I'll drop by here and there on the forums only.

-And to commit the ultimate taboo in CF, I'm going to play SA. It's fresh, Cash isn't King, and it runs great.

SA O.o? wuts that
  • Sudden Attack, played it last night, its pretty fun
  • siiigh...and another one bites the dust

i totally agree about the lack of care. in other games you usually get a patch weekly, in cf you get one every months, if the gms feel like it..

cya livelymusic im gonna miss ya :(
  • Have fun with sa, Ive played krean sa long time ago, but it was just ridiculous with good players + high ping
  • I'm out.

Any good player leaves the game makes me sad, honestly.

I know how the online games operates, so there is something i want to share with everyone, hope i can get feedback from your guys.

First, technical problems are not always caused by severs or something else on the company side, please check the common questions and solutions, make sure your computer good enough for playing.

Second, you guys talked about the game lack of care, i do not agree. For instance, perhaps you guys can not understand how hard to design a anti-hacking system, the game is a target and the deves can not know what will happen after releasing the system, so they have to consider all factors and all possible hacking tools. More importantly, that is the thing GMs can not do, , i that is why you feel the game lack of care. From this side, i think the suba/z8 are doing well, of course that is my personal point of view.

Every patch which will be released should be tested times and times again, it takes time.

I am not a native-English speaker, anything inappropriate, here is my apologize.

Ok, that is it.
    If anything wrong, tell me and i really appreciate.
  • See you around bro.

I agree with you for the most part. I think you should pursue RTS games though, the free to play FPS scene isn't that great.

But if you play SA for fun, thats all good. Too many players are playing SA because they see the Korean pros play and hear about the money they make and want that. The SA community has its share of problems, but the game does run great.
  • Awww man, well if you ever come back I hope we can play ^.^
  • I Jus Checked Sudden Attack...
    It Looks Fun (With Those Graphics), But Problem is that.... there guns are not Keep-able.
    They Only Rent Out Guns Like Combat Arms QQ.
    Thats Why I Love Crossfire And thats Why Ive Invested in this game more then anything i own now xD. I love Guns That Are Forever Urs :).

If Z8 Team Could Bring Back PayByCash Soon Id Be Putting Another 50 Dollars in it xD
    Sudden Attack Looks Fun But Its Not For Me D:
    Im Sorry You Have to leave Our Community D: Please Dont Forget About Us.
    Made My Own Signature Line :D
  • the only thing about combat arms is if u dont have a credit card or pay pal u can go by a game card
  • BlacK*Wolf wrote: »
    I Jus Checked Sudden Attack...
    It Looks Fun (With Those Graphics), But Problem is that.... there guns are not Keep-able.
    They Only Rent Out Guns Like Combat Arms QQ.
    Thats Why I Love Crossfire And thats Why Ive Invested in this game more then anything i own now xD. I love Guns That Are Forever Urs :).

If Z8 Team Could Bring Back PayByCash Soon Id Be Putting Another 50 Dollars in it xD
    Sudden Attack Looks Fun But Its Not For Me D:
    Im Sorry You Have to leave Our Community D: Please Dont Forget About Us.
    Made My Own Signature Line :D

I actually like the rent a gun system.

Guns are cheap, you can try them out. Buy them for 1 day, earn the money back. Buy it again next day, or try a different one.
  • there's probly gonna be a way to buy them permental
  • Honestly, I don't know why everyone is complaining about the time between the patches, they do have other things to do besides patch the game like... get the forums running. And if a ton of new weapons came out at once it would be impossible for them to adjust the stats so the game stays as balanced as possible. And with maps they would have a million glitches to fix at once. And whether or not it comes out in the next patch or three patches after that, Pandemic mode will eventually come out, so the more they work on that the less other stuff gets done.

Also, I'm not even going to read the second half of this thread, but I will bet all of my GP that ImTastyLimeZ has decided to rear his ugly head. Srsly guys, he won't go away if you keep feeding him.

EDIT: Who called it? I did.
  • Farewell 4Chan, I enjoyed the many times we had together. I loved "telling" you to play your ping ha, interp! I hope you enjoy Sudden Attack, its a decent game I have had some fun with it.
  • thata boy.

Teach me the pro ways of the AK on SA and I'll play for you guise.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Teach me the pro ways of the AK on SA and I'll play for you guise.

rifle in sa to easy
  • sad to see another go :(
    hopefully the issues here will be fixed soon as cos everyone with timed weapons/items ect. will be getting quite annoyed that its still ticking away and they cant use em -.-
    gl with whatever your doing and have fun in SA ^_^
This discussion has been closed.