I Think I am Leaving CF: After 28,000 ZP Mileage

Well, being abused by Z8Games doesn't feel good after all. It was much better before the "try your lucky crates" thing began. I wasted a lot of money not getting the weapons that I deserve, and this is not fair at all.

Also there started to be indications of this game going to the wrong direction..
1. Better ZP weapons, that are not permanent, and the ZP heart grenade...lol (I thought they said they wanted to be a bit more realistic?).
2. Kriss Super Noob gun... makes it really easy to kill for skilled players and it ruins the good gaming experience.

Now this is not really a complaint, it's a stage past the complaining stage. This game is addictive, and that's fine... but when it to forcing kids to gamble.. why do you guys want to abuse the innocent kids? They want to play as good as others.. but the advantaged weapons cost a lot of money and it's based on "luck"! It's called robbery.

Ok, ban me now, or delete this post.. as you wish, it's pretty much expected, but I am saying the truth.

Comments

• noob cannnnnnon!!!

you just mad because we can play and you cant if you suck dont hate on everyone else ok? good job at being a noob about ZP if you dont fu**ing want it dont buy it noob easy as that
  • DMGE wrote: »
    Well, being abused by my own desire to try and use the Black Market crates, but not being lucky enough doesn't feel good after all. It was much better before the "try your lucky crates" thing began. I wasted a lot of money not getting the weapons that I really really want, though that doesn't mean I deserve them or anything, and this is exactly what it means to gamble.

Also there started to be indications of this game going to the wrong direction..
    1. Better ZP weapons, that are not permanent, and the ZP heart grenade...lol (I thought they said they wanted to be a bit more realistic?).
    2. Kriss Super Noob gun... makes it really easy to kill for skilled players and it ruins the good gaming experience.

Now this is not really a complaint, it's a stage past the complaining stage. It's downright up to the QQ stage. This game is addictive, and that's fine... but when parents are stupid enough to give their kids money to gamble.. why do parents bow down to their kids? They want to play as good as others.. but the advantaged weapons cost a lot of money and it's based on "luck"! It's called Gambling.

Ok, chuckle at me now, or modify this post.. as you wish, it's pretty much expected, but I am saying what I believe is the truth.

There we go, fixed your post for yah! :rolleyes:
    Well, being abused by Z8Games doesn't feel good after all. It was much better before the "try your lucky crates" thing began. I wasted a lot of money not getting the weapons that I deserve, and this is not fair at all.

Now this is not really a complaint, it's a stage past the complaining stage. This game is addictive, and that's fine... but when it to forcing kids to gamble.. why do you guys want to abuse the innocent kids? They want to play as good as others.. but the advantaged weapons cost a lot of money and it's based on "luck"! It's called robbery.

Ok, ban me now, or delete this post.. as you wish, it's pretty much expected, but I am saying the truth.

ha!! kriss super noob....u know that the kriss takes practice right,i bet ur another fan of the FinalShotReviews that believes everything they say,well im sorry to disappoint you but the kriss isnt the "godly" weapon u think it is. If it makes u feel any better ive only spent 20$ on this game and got both the kriss and m4-c.
    BB and i hope u go to the community u belong to(CA)
  • lol i kinda agree with him.. tho.. the ZP heart grenade.. shouldnt be sold and then u need to buy it again -_____

please dont ban me :| i love CF..

Weapons that YOU deserve? Black Market is a gamble, nobody assured you that you would get a weapon from the crates..

Is Ghost Mode realistic?:rolleyes:

Nobody pointed a gun at you and said "You better buy some crates!", you decided to gamble, you decided to lose some money

Tell that to the lucky players that got their weapons in their 1st crates..

• To be honest, I thought that the crates were fair at first.. that the more *times* I try the probabilities of winning gets higher. I thought they did this so they guarantee somehow that those who paid for a lot of ZP might have a better chance to win stuff the more they try...

But I turned out wrong, it was totally RANDOM ROBBERY *BS*.
  • owndeh
    Gryphon2 wrote: »

OWNED.... gryphon do more of these
    To be honest, I thought that the crates were fair at first.. that the more *times* I try the probabilities of winning gets higher. I thought they did this so they guarantee somehow that those who paid for a lot of ZP might have a better chance to win stuff the more they try...

That makes no sense, if it was true, it wouldn't be a gamble at all, since it would not be random...
  • nolifers wrote: »

Yeah, he is pretty good at trash talking and pwning rookies, I don't wanna get into a flamewar against him :D

Funny, gryphon do more of these.
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »

AHAH well said =P
    To be honest, I thought that the crates were fair at first.. that the more *times* I try the probabilities of winning gets higher. I thought they did this so they guarantee somehow that those who paid for a lot of ZP might have a better chance to win stuff the more they try...

Oh, for the love of....

You. Are. Gambling. Why the hell do you think gambling addicts end up broke and on the streets? Because they thought that the more they played, the higher the probability was they could win!

The Crates are all about luck. Ask some of the MODs here. Deadeye had worse luck than /anyone/ getting an AUG-Camo. Noone is exempt from this. We all have the same chances, period.

As stated, noone held a gun to your head and forced you to buy crates. You decided, ON YOUR OWN, to buy those crates. Don't blame Z8 because you feel like a fool, now. Quit trying to act like your common-day American*. Quit trying to lay down the blame on someone else for your own mistake. Suck it up.

*I'm allowed. I /am/ American. I know how assinine the majority of us are.
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Yeah, he is pretty good at trash talking and pwning rookies, I don't wanna get into a flamewar against him :D
    Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Funny, gryphon do more of these.
    Newbie6969 wrote: »
    AHAH well said =P

Heh! Glad I amused some people...

Funny thing is, I really do /not/ want to be known for flaming. I prefer to be known for general humor or something. But, like Bruce has a tendancy to do sometimes, one occasionally just has to go about saying/editing the brutal truth. And, well...it IS fun to bash the scrubs, admitedly...I probably do it more than I should, much to the chagrin of the MODs. >.>
  • XpwnDOwned wrote: »
    you just mad because we can play and you cant if you suck dont hate on everyone else ok? good job at being a noob about ZP if you dont fu**ing want it dont buy it noob easy as that

You noob. Lol, Z8games is really a rip off! The smallest ammount of GP you can get is 5-10, instead of Subagames 40-70. They also planted trogans into the clan web page for some reason, and i had to get a new hardrive, since the one with the trojan DESTROYED BY THE VIRUS!!! Z8games will be sewed soon for attepmted theft and virusing another person if this doesnt get fixed in the next patch. Delete this post, Or ban, Z8games. Im just telling YOU that you need to spread freedom to the players.

Or we will all leave to Counter fire!

Or Planetside!

Or kill ourselves.

Or LOL.
  • You noob. Lol, Z8games is really a rip off! The smallest ammount of GP you can get is 5-10, instead of Subagames 40-70. They also planted trogans into the clan web page for some reason, and i had to get a new hardrive, since the one with the trojan DESTROYED BY THE VIRUS!!! Z8games will be sewed soon for attepmted theft and virusing another person if this doesnt get fixed in the next patch. Delete this post, Or ban, Z8games. Im just telling YOU that you need to spread freedom to the players.

Or Planetside!

Or kill ourselves.

Or LOL.

You have no proof to back up your accusations...
  • Technically your buying mall points not supporting the game, the way the f2p buisness model is you can never really support a game on one man's cash. Either way if he wants to leave because the black market crates aren't rewarding enough then that's fine; no need to rip on the guy(yes i'm calling you out gryhon).

CF is bad for far too many reasons for me to lay down at once; I think the biggest one has to be community.

No one in CF is even intune with the competitive side anymore; It's not as easy as making a clan on z8games, Recruiting 40 guys and pubbing 24/7 or atleast it wasn't.

Also some of these people in the thread are just randoms who feel the need to tease just to serve their own selfish purpose, And all I have to say to that is get out.

Its a basic slot machine ffs. Get over it or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!
  • You noob. Lol, Z8games is really a rip off! The smallest ammount of GP you can get is 5-10, instead of Subagames 40-70. They also planted trogans into the clan web page for some reason, and i had to get a new hardrive, since the one with the trojan DESTROYED BY THE VIRUS!!! Z8games will be sewed soon for attepmted theft and virusing another person if this doesnt get fixed in the next patch. Delete this post, Or ban, Z8games. Im just telling YOU that you need to spread freedom to the players.

Or Planetside!

Or kill ourselves.

Or LOL.

The crappy GP payout was changed BEFORE THE SWITCHOVER. This same crap was being whined about for /ever/.

Also, oh-noes, you can't get everything for free in five hours of play! Hows yous gannas powns noobs withs outs alls thes guns?

You can always move on to another game, and save us the stupidity that you seep into the air by merely breathing. I don't want to eventually think the word "Sued" is spelled "sewed" some day, as well!

Or Planetside!

Or kill ourselves.

Or LOL.

Hahaha why are hackers the only ones effected by virus's lol.
    Z8 dont plant virus's your a noob wait nah your dumb
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    The crappy GP payout was changed BEFORE THE SWITCHOVER. This same crap was being whined about for /ever/.

Also, oh-noes, you can't get everything for free in five hours of play! Hows yous gannas powns noobs withs outs alls thes guns?

You can always move on to another game, and save us the stupidity that you seep into the air by merely breathing. I don't want to eventually think the word "Sued" is spelled "sewed" some day, as well!

another golden *funny* ( -_- bruce...) OWN.
  • I am not surprised

Ok, I said my opinion and I believe many players *ARE WITH ME* because it's too easy to notice deception in this game, as easily as to notice that CrossFire has already some agents on the forum who just get paid for flaming people like me.. who try to wake up the nation.

So guys you play and gamble and have fun, and lose all your money and post on the forums for anything but serious stuff.. and you won't get flamed guaranteed.
  • i Agree
    DMGE wrote: »

going to AVA spend over 600 and only get spray and defuse kit f this
  • Hmmm,ok i think you wrote this thread after you lost again money without getting the weapon you wanted to.but in one point youre right(and some players here have to be honest and dont say "its just luck and you dont have to gamble"):this game is changing to the style of warrock:if you want to stay on the same level like the most players ou have to use money to get weapons,armoury and so on.sure you dont have to buy crates and to gamble,but think about a player with an aug(like me :p)and a m4-custom/kriss/ak-scope user.who will win?if youre skilled with the aug(i am),theres a little chance to win but the other whos skilled too and have one of the "big three" will win with a chance of 80%.so,wheres the justice?wheres the liberty from dont buying crates to play on the same level?think about that,before you say you dont need to gamble...
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »

Weapons that YOU deserve? Black Market is a gamble, nobody assured you that you would get a weapon from the crates..

Is Ghost Mode realistic?:rolleyes:

Nobody pointed a gun at you and said "You better buy some crates!", you decided to gamble, you decided to lose some money

Tell that to the lucky players that got their weapons in their 1st crates..

He likes Says My Words Everytime but dude no one said u have to buy Zp to kids.. and if u wasted so much Zp why would u leave?
    Ok, I said my opinion and I believe many players *ARE WITH ME* because it's too easy to notice deception in this game, as easily as to notice that CrossFire has already some agents on the forum who just get paid for flaming people like me.. who try to wake up the nation.

So guys you play and gamble and have fun, and lose all your money and post on the forums for anything but serious stuff.. and you won't get flamed guaranteed.

o.O

Let me guess, you also believe the Holocoaust is fake, the Moon Landing is Fake, that there's no such thing as alien lifeforms, and that Elvis is really still alive somewhere, under an assumed name?

Getting paid to flame? You /ARE/ a moron. And those people that agree with you are ALSO morons for not getting their heads out of their asses.

You need to wake the hell up, son. You're spazzing out so hard over not getting your Super Kriss V that you're making ignorant claims and ignorant comments. At this point, you obviously need to get the hell off the internet, and go breath some fresh air, because the stink of the basement is starting to slow any and all rational thought processes.

Noone here gets paid to flame. I'm not a celebrity. I'm not a radio talk-show host. Those people "flame to get paid." I don't flame for the "lulz." The guys who are amused? Whatever. That's cool, but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong, BLATANTLY wrong, and I'm not afraid to call you out as being ignorant. You, and every other whining, crying, QQing nub, noob, newb, n00b, ******, idjiot, asshat, moron, troll, and whatever else we've got running around.

If you posted an angry arguement on something that MAKES SENSE TO BE ANGRY ABOUT, not "Ohhhh, I used to much of my money to gamble and now I'm all saaaaaaad," then I'd be in here AGREEING with you about it, and trying to make finer points on why you and some of the other people SHOULD be angry. Instead, you post this. You bet your uncle I'm not only ganna disagree, but, because I'm a cynical guy, and prefer enjoying my own sense of humor, am going to remark on (and possibly belittle) your comments and thoughts.

By the way, if we got paid to flame, I wouldn't occasionally be getting smacked in the back of the head by the MODs and the GMs for some of my posts and comments. Heck, if I got paid to flame I'd try harder. Heck, if I got paid to flame, I wouldn't be driving around a half broken-down POS car that barely gets me from point A to point B. See? None of us is perfect. Some of us are just smart enough not to whimper about having less than perfect luck with the crates.

Oh yeah, by the way...You didn't get anything at all out of the crates? ANYTHING at all? Might want to put in a help-ticket on that. What's that? You won money, silly stuff, and possibly some temp guns out of it? Why the heck aren't you out having fun with those things? Riiiiight....Because you're spending too much time whimpering on the forums that you didn't get that "Gun you deserve," sorry, I forgot...
  • FSN88 wrote: »
    Hmmm,ok i think you wrote this thread after you lost again money without getting the weapon you wanted to.but in one point youre right(and some players here have to be honest and dont say "its just luck and you dont have to gamble"):this game is changing to the style of warrock:if you want to stay on the same level like the most players ou have to use money to get weapons,armoury and so on.sure you dont have to buy crates and to gamble,but think about a player with an aug(like me :p)and a m4-custom/kriss/ak-scope user.who will win?if youre skilled with the aug(i am),theres a little chance to win but the other whos skilled too and have one of the "big three" will win with a chance of 80%.so,wheres the justice?wheres the liberty from dont buying crates to play on the same level?think about that,before you say you dont need to gamble...

The guns you mentioned are NOT so much more powerful. M4 and AK users? Even the special ones? I own them /regularly/ with my XM8. A "Free" gun. Kriss users? You know where I normally meet them? S&D. Lots of close-combat situations. That's what that gun was made for, so its no surprise it works. When I meet them out in TD pubs, they never prove to be as useful.

When people /practice/ with a gun, they'll naturally be better, as well, because they learn how to use that gun.

No, sorry....I said it before, I'll say it again:

"The Soldier makes the Gun, the Gun does not make the Soldier." Picking up an M4-C does not make you Rambo. Nor does the Kriss, or the Gold Weapons, or anything else. You /still/ have to know how to use the gun, or 8 extra bullets in a clip doesn't mean squat.
  • ha!! kriss super noob....u know that the kriss takes practice right,i bet ur another fan of the FinalShotReviews that believes everything they say,well im sorry to disappoint you but the kriss isnt the "godly" weapon u think it is. If it makes u feel any better ive only spent 20$ on this game and got both the kriss and m4-c.
    BB and i hope u go to the community u belong to(CA)
    I disagree, kriss doesn't even compare to the skill needed to an AK.
    18YOSHI18 wrote: »
    noob-cry.jpg
    Had to laugh
    DMGE wrote: »

Exactly, gambling. It's made for the house, in this case z8games, to win. You're chances or winning are limited. It's supposed for you to spend money like you did. z8games is a company, so there's nothing wrong with BM. It's a gamble.
    Gryphon2 wrote: »
    The guns you mentioned are NOT so much more powerful. M4 and AK users? Even the special ones? I own them /regularly/ with my XM8. A "Free" gun. Kriss users? You know where I normally meet them? S&D. Lots of close-combat situations. That's what that gun was made for, so its no surprise it works. When I meet them out in TD pubs, they never prove to be as useful.

When people /practice/ with a gun, they'll naturally be better, as well, because they learn how to use that gun.

No, sorry....I said it before, I'll say it again:

"The Soldier makes the Gun, the Gun does not make the Soldier." Picking up an M4-C does not make you Rambo. Nor does the Kriss, or the Gold Weapons, or anything else. You /still/ have to know how to use the gun, or 8 extra bullets in a clip doesn't mean squat.
    Hmm, that's true. I see kriss a lot in SnD, but it does make a difference :/. I've seen the same person get a bad score with M4 and acing it with kriss (pub ofc).

And yeah It's all about the player. I'd take my M4 over the Kriss anyday as I'm used to it and kriss as an SMG is not as versatile. The ZP still make the lack of skill be less noticeable.