I want to visit Spain one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to visit Spain one day

I want to visit Spain one day and that is why I decided to start learning Spanish. Do you know some nice apps that could help me to optimize this process?

You can google a list of books that might help. Spanish is not a complicated language to learn if you already know English.

Comment

Well, according to my experience, I would say not all of these apps do not really work. I used to learn Spanish with http://fluentu.com/. But it took me time to finish the first lesson as I always got distracted. Anyway, here is a list of the best apps to learn Spanish. I also found a great tutor on this platform.

Comment

How can I find the best home espresso machines under 200? I was able to find out about such devices thanks to this useful site.

Comment

These days. Many people are interacting with one another via various channels. For me, I like to use online dating sites in Australia to make new friends and talk with a large number of people. I would recommend a decent website benaughty website review where I usually talk with a large number of people online. Try to register there and begin interacting with a large number of people. Best wishes.
          Last edited by sSawyerlosts; 01-05-21, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X