Azure's Warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azure's Warehouse

This Thread exists simply because my original shop was running out of space to post designs on the front page due to the image cap.

-Original Shop http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=271082

Last edited by CF_Azure_; 10-02-16, 06:07 PM.

Give Don Quixote the power he needs to become the knight he could be with this frighteningly powerful yet familiar weapon!
    Last edited by CF_Azure_=D; 08-07-15, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Last Reservation spot

Comment

I was wondering if you could do a white arcanist robe female and arcanist cape recolour. Keeping all the golden stuff gold, and just recoloring the black/blue.

Comment

New Design

Space Warden Weapon (Purple/Black Recolor)

Don Quixote rushes towards his destiny of being the strongest knight with this ancient weapon!
          Last edited by CF_Azure_=D; 08-07-15, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Can you do a Haku wep and Male Dahalia armor?
            For template of Dahalia armor http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Ry...ml?sort=3&o=19
            "A person can be educated and still be stupid, a wise man can have no education at all.
            -Jennifer A. Nielsen, The False Prince

Comment

I became a necromancer raising this thread from the dead and turning it into a cruddy recolor of the F-Saber Weapon!

Comment

New design/recolor for Nangin/Ronin Weapon

Comment

You can recover the erased messages with the assistance of this blog. They have shared the system alongside sharing the crimp of the application so there is a good chance for us to have best dissertation writing service, to manage our assignments, at affordable rates. Simply stay tuned with this blog and get the thoughts of various substances to peruse and compose.

Comment

Working...
                  X