My Energy Researcher/Scientist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Energy Researcher/Scientist

A artwork from a friend who help me draw my energy researcher. It's a commission~

Last edited by MellyHelly; 01-03-18, 02:36 PM. Reason: Image didn't appear so testing /url coding. I'm new to this-
    IGN: Mischievous
    Energy Researcher/Scientist main, level 100.
    I like potatoes with more potatoes.

Originally posted by MellyHelly View Post
    A artwork from a friend who help me draw my energy researcher. It's a commission~

I fixed the links.

Next time, you need to use the direct image links (you used album links). Assuming you have the images linked to an imgur account, if you click on the image in your images, tthe site will provide you with a "direct link" for the image. That's the link you need to use in the img brackets. Even easier, the site will also provide a "BBCode" link, which does all the work for you.
    Last edited by AlonsoDalton; 04-03-18, 08:02 PM.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

Comment

Originally posted by AlonsoDalton View Post

I fixed the links.

Next time, you need to use the direct image links (you used album links). Assuming you have the images linked to an imgur account, if you click on the image in your images, tthe site will provide you with a "direct link" for the image. That's the link you need to use in the img brackets. Even easier, the site will also provide a "BBCode" link, which does all the work for you.
      I like it, awesome

Comment

Your friend have a talent. He/She should become game animator. If you are survival game addict, click how to play last day on earth on pc link to read more about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AlonsoDalton View Post

I fixed the links.

Energy development is the field of activities focused on obtaining sources of energy from natural resources. These activities include production of conventional, alternative and renewable sources of energy, and for the recovery and reuse of energy that would otherwise be wasted. Energy conservation and efficiency measures reduce the demand for energy development, and can have benefits to society with improvements to environmental issues. My Pasco Connect
          Last edited by Othola; 02-11-20, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X