Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAME ERRORS] Slaughterhouse Client Errors!

Hello!

Firstly please be assured that the people behind the scenes are working crazy time trying to get the issues with client errors fixed ASAP!

In the meantime, you can help us with the information gathering, to do this please:

If you get a client error:

Take a screenshot, and then upload onto this thread with the following information:

Client Error Code
    Time
    Server
    Map
    Any details of what you were doing (so we can try to reproduce)

This can then be passed on, to help get things sorted!!

Any posts not about this will be deleted.

Also: We are aware of the current game issues relating to windows 8 and the client, this is also being worked on to sort a fix out!

Thank you for your patience and co-operation!

go go go guys!

we want those pics!
    Are you interested being involved into a new project for the CF Community? Then leave me a PM or VM!

Comment

I failed to get a screen shot, but I was in mid bunny on relics, 5 different times. That's when I came here. One time I was approaching the big wooden ramp headed towards B. I must have hit the edge of it. Another time, I was on the little wooden 4x4 under the ramp and it crashed. Another time, after I slid down the chain in A, it crashed as I was crouch walking down the ramp towards the GR spawn, again, on the edge. I think the errors have something to do with little glitches on corners/edges. In the zombie mode it crashed on me 3 or 4 times, all when jumping across the tables from one level to the next. I assume they've worked harder to prevent people from being able to glitch but they've put too much strength in the system?
      I'm done playing for now, if it crashes later, I'll save a pic.
      Last edited by dontkickme; 21-03-13, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Hi there i have Windows 8 and when i am trying to run cf but after that this window pop out http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8057/enginea.png hope this helps

Comment

Error 30_0

hello was playing zombie mode on the new screen but I have a problem I spend half 30_0 fails 2 rounds and I get error was in the alpha server try many times and always gave me error 16_0
          https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...83850750_n.jpg
          Last edited by ardass88; 21-03-13, 05:39 PM.

Comment

My error thread.
            http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=243553
            *Updated.
            Last edited by BullishNiu; 21-03-13, 05:58 PM.
            | IGN niushi | Clan Simplicity. |

| Trillions of stars in the Universe. Billions of people on Earth. One you. |

Comment

Originally posted by ardass88 View Post
              hello was playing zombie mode on the new screen but I have a problem I spend half 30_0 fails 2 rounds and I get error was in the alpha server try many times and always gave me error 16_0
              hi, please can you try and get a screenshot for us?

Comment

Got the same issue as, RubineL.
                Also, for your information, if you enable compatibility mode, and changed it to like Windows 7 or vista or Xp, it still doesn't work. Please get this fixed tonight, because us Windows 8 users are missing out, just because we upgrade the operating system.
                IGN: cookiez*x3
                Yesterday is History,Today is a Gift,Tomorrow is Mystery! (#Tomorrowland2014)
                If u need help please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by teh1337ninj4 View Post
                  Got the same issue as, RubineL.
                  Also, for your information, if you enable compatibility mode, and changed it to like Windows 7 or vista or Xp, it still doesn't work. Please get this fixed tonight, because us Windows 8 users are missing out, just because we upgrade the operating system.
                  a fix is being worked on, please be patient while they get the issue sorted.

Comment

happened when i jumped cause they trapped me and the second i shot it gave me Client Error
                    ign: Biackface_-

Xfire: Blackface809

Comment

We were almost done with the Boss when I jumped to use the FAL and this error showed up:

I used the FAL 3 or 4 times before on that same match and I had no problem with it.

Comment

what the hell, I bought 10 zm tickets for the new items, 11900zp. I played 3 rounds then got a client error and all my tickets are gone. Sent a ticket to support but I don't know how long it will take to answer? **** me right off. I spend money on this game when everyone tells me it's a waist. Give me back my tickets or my zp or I swear to god I'm done with this game.
                        Three different hack sites naming rooms and a bot spamming in another site in lobby!!! I can't even enjoy a game against AI like zombi with out getting ripped off by the game?
                        Yes I've had enough of the just wait BS we get every day, week, month!!! Give me back my money and fix this game. Or I swear to god I'll launch a class action suit. I've spent 10 000$ on this game. How many others have spent thousands?

Comment

CF Client Error: http://i.imgur.com/JK2WLMX.jpg

Almost all games...

Help Me..

Comment

Can't even start up CF.

http://i46.tinypic.com/xp0851.jpg
                            raZe Gaming | Frag eSports | Underrated | unNerved | WekWek

Creature_ [JULY] EvisCreature PLeK

Comment

Originally posted by erutaerC View Post
                              Can't even start up CF.

http://i46.tinypic.com/xp0851.jpg
                              what os are you using?

Comment

Working...
                              X