Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Ideas to spend Zm3 attribute points ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Ideas to spend Zm3 attribute points ?

    Um lvl 44 now ..
    I don't know the difference between damage and critical damage ?
    And should I spend points in unstoppable force ..? I find it less useful

  • #2
    Damage attributes increase your damage at all times, and critical damage attributes increase your damage when you see 'critical' I believe.
    Check this
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....atribute-stats


    Comment


    • #3
      I push all basic stats (HP, AC, damage) first. These ones can be enjoyed in all zm modes.
      Then i specialize the type of extra damages on the bosses that i find longer to kill.

      ps : you can win "reset ticket" in fatal canyon bosses crates. I've twos in storage without truly playing ZM3 intensive.
      Highway to hell

      Comment


      • #4
        AC is useless, If you play ZM3 Fatal canyon then go ahead for full HP and Bionic damage, Bionic critical, you'll finish it so fast.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Medusa4vver View Post
          AC is useless, If you play ZM3 Fatal canyon then go ahead for full HP and Bionic damage, Bionic critical, you'll finish it so fast.
          agree with dat ..

          Comment


          • #6
            UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

            Comment


            • #7
              I agree, I found AC to be completely worthless and you shouldnt put any points into it

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by [GGamer
                ;n6397703]Damage attributes increase your damage at all times, and critical damage attributes increase your damage when you see 'critical' I believe.
                Check this
                http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....atribute-stats
                as he said

                Just[4]Turk™ Clan ♥

                Comment


                • #9
                  I max out basic damage, bionic damage, human damage, bionic critical, human critical, unstoppable force. And use the remainder on mechanic damage.

                  If you have dmg reduction items and gold drone, you wont need to boost health and AC .
                  NOT Suzy]MissA ingame, this is a copy cat.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For lvl 50 PVE i use those settings:

                    Character Attribute:

                    Increase HP = 0 (if you are ZM player - you will start to get enough HypoMeds from zm boxes to recover your HP when needed )
                    Increase AC = 0 (for begginers may seems a valid option, but in time opening zm boxes you will get lots of items to decrease damage received )
                    Basic Damage = 8
                    Bionic Type Damage = 8
                    Machine Type Damage = 8
                    Human Type Damage = 8
                    Shorten Respawn Time =0 ( you will get enough revive tokens from zm boxes, so you can use-it for ZM1 and ZM2 when needed, as for ZM3 you only need when all team die )
                    Unstoppable Force = 0 ( because time when bosses are dizzy is very short , so i prefer higher damage all time vs few seconds )
                    Vital Type Critical = 6
                    Mechanical Critical = 6
                    Humanoid Critical =6

                    Defense:
                    All max

                    With those settings you will see increased damage on all ZM monsters, especially for ZM3
                    Last edited by TheShadowRo; 01-10-18, 05:43 PM.

                    ☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
                    ✓ Honorable Player
                    ✪ Forum Club Member

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      go for bionic damage and human type damage

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheShadowRo View Post
                        For lvl 50 PVE i use those settings:

                        Character Attribute:

                        Increase HP = 0 (if you are ZM player - you will start to get enough HypoMeds from zm boxes to recover your HP when needed )
                        Increase AC = 0 (for begginers may seems a valid option, but in time opening zm boxes you will get lots of items to decrease damage received )
                        Basic Damage = 8
                        Bionic Type Damage = 8
                        Machine Type Damage = 8
                        Human Type Damage = 8
                        Shorten Respawn Time =0 ( you will get enough revive tokens from zm boxes, so you can use-it for ZM1 and ZM2 when needed, as for ZM3 you only need when all team die )
                        Unstoppable Force = 0 ( because time when bosses are dizzy is very short , so i prefer higher damage all time vs few seconds )
                        Vital Type Critical = 6
                        Mechanical Critical = 6
                        Humanoid Critical =6

                        Defense:
                        All max

                        With those settings you will see increased damage on all ZM monsters, especially for ZM3
                        ^ Go for this right here. Basic damage takes priority since it affects every Zombie mode. Increasing the base damage for Bionic/Machine/Human means you'll always be dealing more damage in general. Crit's have their own percentage chance to go off so they're not as reliable, but the faster you kill the zombies the less chance of them damaging you, so put the rest of your points in there. Shadow covered everything else.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X