Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AN-94 Review -CF Comparison with other best guns !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AN-94 Review -CF Comparison with other best guns !

AN-94 : A new modified version from AK47 AND 74 . It considered a perfect replacement for the past AK generation because of its accuracy and low recoil . Although , the power is still lower than the original AK47 . It's almost identical power as the scarlight , a slightly lower than scarlight .

M4A1 VS AN-94

I hope you guys like my review and enjoy compare AN94 to other guns . I just can't wait for it .

I will post a video for AN94 soon .
    Last edited by ZinoRock; 09-11-09, 02:20 PM.

nice, and it's a gp gun.

is that thing on the bottom to let you actually try the gun and see the pattern before buying?

Comment

Woah! Nice! I want it.

I like that weapon compare system.

Comment

in game pics would be good
        https://rory.games
        tweet @rorywebdev

Comment

Originally posted by haihais View Post
          nice, and it's a gp gun.

is that thing on the bottom to let you actually try the gun and see the pattern before buying?
          Yes which is very helpful ! I like it , hopefully it will available soon . Also this is Vietnamese version . I just check it out and play it . Like the QBZ 95 AND AK Silver in vietnamese version are all in BLACKMARKET . Not available in Bonus points and GP gun item .

Our USA VERSION is very good since the guns are very cheap and good prices. In vietnamese version , most guns are very expensive from 48k to 55k . For example : Scarlight cost 52K to buy it .

Comment

I so want it on CF now
            anyway go on youtube
            and search se7en Tank it a VN Cf with the An-94 and other weps like RPK..
            KuRuPTiioNz_<< IGN
            I XM8 Wallbang you Beeyutch. <3 "[NP]Warhawk Farms more than Ol Macdonald"

Comment

it looks great but it's expensive.It's more expensive than all those other guns.

Comment

No , that is typical prices in Vietnamese version . Of course in USA version ,the prices would be denifitely lower . U can see the price of the guns in VN CF is more expensive than US CF .

So I guess AN94 Would worth around 48K in US CF . Same as G36

Comment

Doubled posted ! My bad

Comment

I remember using that gun in China CF and it freaking owned... Even if I had a ping of 300

Comment

Comment

ah, what rank is required for this gun? Hopefully this gun will arrived in the next patch...been waiting for this gun

Comment

Originally posted by CF__ndd_ View Post
                          ah, what rank is required for this gun? Hopefully this gun will arrived in the next patch...been waiting for this gun
                          I think it will be the same as SCARLIGHT Rank , SFC 3 yellow bar k,

Comment

nice gun comparison /w spray pattern
                            cant wait for it
                            IgN: TalK-
                            ClaN:
                            "I Dont Judge, If Your Bad."

Comment

I don't like how it looks and I was thinking of getting it but then I realized it's not as strong as the AK47.
                              Currently playing MW2 on PS3 will be back on CF once my PS3 starts to smoke from playing too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X