Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Abu]AIi

Comment

Hi gm teank you on xm8 pleas ineed dual krambita in the soon !!!

Comment

goodluck

Comment

Hi.gm pleas ineed dual krambiat blosmos pleas gm teank you very much

Comment

Where is the @ShadowR O ? what a spectacular MOD heh ?.... delete these above non English reply's . as your meant to right?
            you keep commenting about the dam rules ? implement them your self wankstain
            do you even read or write ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO your just a **** poor Romanian GYPO they call ShadowRO .
            Shadow your a tramp. get a life and stop BullsH1Ttting your way through life looser. Copy &paste kunt. btw 3 weeks left dude . you will find your own z8 owned account banned ... how's that for lovely ?
            lmfao. we got this DB under control Kanadian hhhhhhhh... good bye z8west

Comment

hi G.M PLEAS INEED M4 PHONIXE PLEAS G.M I'M EMIL TO RIFEL ZP I'M POOR TEANK YOU G.M FOR SPEAK

Comment

160 dollar for the cop and all i got was an AXE... disappointed as always Please give us the chance to buy the Cop like the el dorado! I dont want to waste the money for crates like today or for a pack with the cop (285.000zp). I am really sad, i could have bought my mom a nice Watch for that money!

Comment

1supj

Non English posts are subject to closure or moderation indeed , but i'm not online 24/7 watching forum.

Forum posts are moderated as are spotted by any mod or GM, anyway i don't see the point why that should be your main concern,

Still you have the option to "flag" any improper reply on forum and that will forward the reply faster to gm and mods , ( ofc that if you really wish to help ).

P.S.
                  Also if you have any complain about any mod actions on forum you can contact any GM on forum about, being rude will only stack infractions on your side.

Kick & Report Hackers!
                  Honorable Player
                  Forum Club Member

Comment

yaseralapdd

Comment

بايدي

Comment

sfdsfsaad

Comment

Working...
                        X