Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collector Days - April 30 to May 9

Attention Mercenaries,

It is known that people like to collect things, and we can be very proud of our collections when we complete them!
    I know that a lot of people go nuts for Action Figures, Magazines, Guitars or even Baseball Cards,
    For instance, the 1909 "T206 Honus Wagner" Card is priced between 3 and 4 million US Dollars!

Crazy, innit? Well... Since we know you love to have different styles of weapons, we have prepared an event with bonus crates so you can complete your collections in no time:

From April 30 to May 9, things are going to be very active on the Black Market, because we will feature the crates of one different Collection each day for 24 hours only!

With feature we mean that if you get any Bundle with 30 crates or more, you will get 10% more crates as bonus, in other words:
    • 30EA adds +3 bonus crates
    • 50EA adds +5 bonus crates
    • 100EA adds +10 bonus crates

Do you want to have more information about the Collections you can complete on these days? Check the following and don't lose time, any minute makes the difference!
    • 30-Apr: Splash Attack
    Splash Attack 1 Crate
    Splash Attack 2 Crate
    • 01-May: Mechabee
    MechaBee Crate
    • 02-May: Cardinal
    Cardinal Crate
    • 03-May: Volcano
    Volcano Crate I
    Volcano Crate II
    Volcano Crate III
    • 04-May: Bronze
    Bronze Crate
    • 05-May: Blue Aura
    Blue Aura 1 Crate
    Blue Aura 2 Crate
    • 06-May: Glorious Phoenix
    *** The bonus crates on this day are different so you can also get the Grenades! ***

Glorious Phoenix Crate *bonus: Glorious Phoenix Mega Crate B (includes Smoke-G.Phoenix)
    New Glorious Phoenix Crate *bonus: Glorious Phoenix Mega Crate A (includes W.Grenade-G.Phoenix)
    Glorious Phoenix Conclusion Crate *bonus: Glorious Phoenix Mega Crate C (includes Flash-G Phoenix)
    • 07-May: Fantastic Creatures
    Fantastic Creatures 1 Crate
    Fantastic Creatures 2 Crate
    • 08-May: Ultra
    Ultra Crate
    • 09-May: Golden Camo
    Golden Camo Crate I
    Golden Camo Crate II
    Golden Camo Crate III

Remember that any Collection you complete will also get you a special reward: the Collection Namecard, and one extra Weapon!

Don't worry about breaking the collector's packing of those weapons, they won't lose their value for using them against your enemies.

See you at the collector store,
    -CrossFire Team

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
    Last edited by [GM]Moony; 28-04-21, 03:42 PM.

we not need crates we need update zombie new preorder vip

Comment

Don’t really like any of them besides Glorious Phoenix. However it’s a good deal for someone who likes other skins.

Comment

Its a nice deal for ppl who want to complete their collection or trying to get a certain weapon.

Comment

Sh!t . I bought crate before
          The success you enjoy today is the result of the price you paid in the past
          IGN: -*[L]uC[y]*-

Comment

Originally posted by IronSharkBoy View Post
            we not need crates we need update zombie new preorder vip
            From 2 month we get new vip character and weapon 919a
            ​​​​​​
            The success you enjoy today is the result of the price you paid in the past
            IGN: -*[L]uC[y]*-

Comment

I want to earn these things but I can't how

Comment

really

Comment

Hi g..m i need sr-3mabstract events 2 hours

Comment

If it wasn't for how the game has been run for the last 6 months+, I might have Invested in the Bronze, as I really like that pack.

Comment

no thank you

Comment

Don’t really like any of them besides Glorious Phoenix. However it’s a good deal for someone who likes other skins.

Comment

where is rusty?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iStylerz View Post
                            Its a nice deal for ppl who want to complete their collection or trying to get a certain weapon.
                            100 crates cost 85.000 ZP and as bonus you get 10 crates.... its more a scam than a good deal.

Comment

Trash update as usual. Milk game before no players.

Comment

Working...
                              X