[GM]Maestro
    [GM]Orbital
    [GM]Vinsi
    [GM]Moony
    [GM]Mango
    [GM]Spongify
    [GM]Sharingn
    [GM]Xavz[GM]WhiteOwl

Why there are no answers from them??????????????????
    Well you know most of them are busy chatting about random stuff on discord with their boot******s. They won't reply and they won't fix anything just look how much they earned through the latest 9a91 vip? keep spending and keep crying why they don't fix this game
    "Whosoever holds this Honorable Soldier Ribbon, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Honorable Soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by olpers View Post

Well you know most of them are busy chatting about random stuff on discord with their boot******s. They won't reply and they won't fix anything just look how much they earned through the latest 9a91 vip? keep spending and keep crying why they don't fix this game

In my opinion, only those who give or have given money for the game will remain in the game.

I want to ask GMs - what is the incentive to play this game?

1-luck with crates almost 0%
      2-mer.pass-GP-
      full of garbage
      3-full of hackers
      4-no action on duplicate weapons
      5-8 months broken servers
      6-no compensation just suffer losses
      7-I HAVE A REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS - STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO THOSE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT

Comment

Originally posted by ivan73 View Post

In my opinion, only those who give or have given money for the game will remain in the game.

2-mer.pass-GP-
        full of garbage
        3-full of hackers
        7-I HAVE A REQUEST TO ALL PLAYERS - STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO THOSE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT
        Exactly! that's the only way they will listen to the community.
        "Whosoever holds this Honorable Soldier Ribbon, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Honorable Soldier"

Comment

2-mer.pass-GP-
          full of garbage
          3-full of hackers
          You are right

Comment

Do you really think that you can solve the problems by yourself? Which company would say "you have to activate your ports in your rooter" ???!. Bull**** !! The only mistake comes from Z8!! Everything worked fine before, but now you can't even finish a game. That's just sad, I would say please fix this problem, but I doubt that.
            And please bring out new VIP weapons and backpack slots so we can waste much more money for this unplayable game.. RIP CF

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Celestine View Post

Did you contact the support team? We have instructions for players who disconnect since it might be related to your installation.

can you post the instructions here since it seems like alot are having the problem?

Comment

Comment

Hello, I have disconnects from Bravo server when Im playing ranked matches. I was disconnect one time and my playmate got disconnected three times, one of them in the last round and he got penalization for exit a ranked match. When are you going to fix the servers ? I just sent a ticket and I tried all solutions, and none of them have worked. I pray Smilegate rescind your license agreement. You are some leeches.

Thank you.
                  Last edited by nosoyesp; 04-04-21, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Celestine View Post

Attention Mercenaries!

Since the previous thread became extremely long, and new information could be missed, we will archive it and start this new thread.

If you want to check the first thread, it can be found HERE.

We are still working on improving the service for our players in Europe and the MENA region and would like to update you here when we have some updates to share and hear your feedback.

So far we decided to keep the new Europe servers at Alpha and Bravo.

The location is basically the same but we have switched the provider.

There is still some room for improvement and we are checking every option.

We are also testing other servers on Europe Delta and Foxtrot.

The results for the Foxtrot server were pretty good so far and we moved this server to Europe Delta.

We have added today (March 10, 2021) a brand-new testing server to Europe Foxtrot and are curious how this one works out for some of your ping.

In the end, our goal is to provide stable servers.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

- CrossFire Team
                    Same DCs and errors as before i stopped in december grinding since i got then my last wishing item the baseball bat from Pass and still same error occuring today 6.4.21 (have to define it for your country on yourself, since in out county its first day,month,year and not like in US first Month,day,year) was grinding for last piece of m4 vip from wheels still got same errors same 2 weeks where i tried to grind the pieces for myself without cashing, this was you last clickbait for me z8games, wouldnt be that rule that you cant sell your account you would have lost a true community member years ago

Comment

DC everytime there is a patch update. Do I really have to reinstall every time? I can play other modern games at way higher fps than Crossfire. Thought the game was still worth of casual play, but no, ever since end of last year I could tell sooner or later this game will go into my trash pin. This is the time.
                      *If you are working for a company like this, you know you need to find a new job soon. Good luck.

Comment

There is no compensation as I knew it. I am unable to log into the game for 4 weeks and when I asked them to compensate me for the lost events, that's how they responded:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

unfortunately, we cannot compensate you.

We thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

[GM]Sharingn"

It's confirmed they will not compensate anyone and it was a big lie all along. I mean they didn't fix the servers for like 6 or maybe 7 months so it was kinda obvious they will never compensate us for their incompetence. They haven't responded to my tickets of the login issue since 26th March. When we ask them to help us on discord or forums, they always ask that we should contact the support, which is a completely useless and trash centre. Enough is enough. Do something to fix your server or shut down this damn game.
                        Last edited by olpers; 08-04-21, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olpers View Post
                          There is no compensation as I knew it. I am unable to log into the game for 4 weeks and when I asked them to compensate me for the lost events, that's how they responded:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

unfortunately, we cannot compensate you.

We thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

[GM]Sharingn"

It's confirmed they will not compensate anyone and it was a big lie all along. I mean they didn't fix the servers for like 6 or maybe 7 months so it was kinda obvious they will never compensate us for their incompetence. They haven't responded to my tickets of the login issue since 26th March. When we ask them to help us on discord or forums, they always bark that we should contact the support, which is a completely useless and trash centre. Enough is enough. Do something to fix your server or shut down this damn game.

Their silence confirmed my doubts that there will be no compensation, that's why only the VIP players who give money for this dead game will remain.

The best thing is to stop playing.

The players had simple demands but no one listened to them.

For GMs, money is more important, but if everyone doesn't top up their accounts, I think it will have an effect.

The game has not developed any small success with crates broken servers a lot of hackers, the only thing in my opinion is if you did not give money for the game you delete it and look for another where they will pay attention to you.

With this inaction of GMs only encourage hackers, not to mention that there are innocent punished permanently. How can they punish you without showing you proof.

Comment

It is sad. With the new update, the "old" disconnects from server 2431_5 (or something like this) is now replaced with the CF Client Error 31_9. This is the last time i write a ticket, since it was never a solution and there was no fix. Its kinda funny how I have to send traceroute and stuff like a PC pro... I just want to play a GAME!!! Its sad, that I already burnt money for this game
                            My next step is to find a new shooter for me and my friends.

Any suggestions for a good shooter. VALORANT comes to my mind. I apreciate every idea! Good day!

Comment

PanicDemic

"CF Client Error 31_9" = you have altered any of the game files in any way, see this topic :

https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...highlight=31_9

You need to fresh install game.
                              Last edited by [MOD]ShadowRo; 08-04-21, 06:30 AM.

Kick & Report Hackers!
                              Honorable Player
                              Forum Club Member

Comment

Their silence confirmed my doubts that there will be no compensation, that's why only the VIP players who give money for this dead game will remain.

The best thing is to stop playing.

The players had simple demands but no one listened to them.

For GMs, money is more important, but if everyone doesn't top up their accounts, I think it will have an effect.

The game has not developed any small success with crates broken servers a lot of hackers, the only thing in my opinion is if you did not give money for the game you delete it and look for another where they will pay attention to you.

With this inaction of GMs only encourage hackers, not to mention that there are innocent punished permanently. How can they punish you without showing you proof.
                                Agreed. This game has soo many issues to begin with but we, as players tolerate it for years. However, the current situation is beyond tolerance. I mean I am unable to enter the game for 4 weeks and they haven't done anything for it? Their support centre isn't responding to my week's old ticket.

When Saidin was running things, all of us knew we can reach him to solve issues for us but there is no one who we can contact. It's total anarchy. There are certain people who are still trolling on discord rather than telling GMs that their game has become trash. At this point, I don't need compensation but just a proper server.

Comment

Working...
                                X