X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossFire Bingo - Imperial Beasts Edition: January 13 - January 19

Attention Mercenaries,

Bingo! Is! Back!

From January 13th to January 19th, we're serving the Empire! Get Imperial Beast weapons by playing our CrossFire Bingo!

How To Play:

-Buy or Earn Draws and click 'Draw Bingo' to draw a random number.

-If a number on your board is drawn, the square will highlight! You have that number now!

-Complete a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (top left to bottom right or top right to bottom left) to win the reward at the end of that line!

-Having trouble getting that lucky number? You can use the 'Shuffle Numbers' power up to shuffle around any numbers that haven't been highlighted yet! Or if you're really stuck, you can also purchase a 'Guaranteed Number' that will draw an exact number on your board. Which number this is will be random if you have more than one number to still highlight! Be careful though, the price of this item goes up the closer you get to completing your board!

If you run out of draws, you can purchase or earn more! Once you complete the entire board, you'll earn the Grand Prize listed at the top of your board!

Want to play again once completed? Just hit 'Reset All' to clear your board and get a new one!

But wait, you said Grand Prize? What are those? You can win the following as Grand Prizes:

AK47-Imperial Obsidian
    AWM-Imperial Beast
    Desert Eagle-Imperial Beast
    M4A1-S-Iron-Imperial Beast

So many similar weapons, they should be in a collection or something... Whats that? They are?!

Thats right, you can complete the collection by grabbing up these weapons! Just make sure to grab them when you can, because any draws and items will disappear on January 19th at 11:59PM EST!

Start playing HERE!

Good luck, Mercenaries!

-CrossFire Team

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

this m4 is amazing

Germany
    EscapeArtist

Comment

good joke and im out,not worth the amount of zp you need for bingo, you never cant clear this board by complete f2p

Comment

all time i lose, all tine i not win on this event( event very bad(

Comment

Its only good for those who are trying to complete the collection, other than that is just an awful offering (re-releasing same old content).
          Will wait till we get real new exclusive content that is worth it.
          Regarding the Bingo itself, its impossible to finish it without spending ZP, but if you are smart enough you can get 1 perm spending around 50K-80ZP tops
          I'm here only to read the comments...

Comment

Well Crossfire "Dung Oh" event is back. I dislike the broken number generator so I gotta pass this event. So after 13 days we got a ZP based event GG. Happy new year and 11th CF Anniversary.
            "Whosoever holds this Honorable Soldier Ribbon, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Honorable Soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post

Attention Mercenaries,

Bingo! Is! Back!

From January 13th to January 19th, we're serving the Empire! Get Imperial Beast weapons by playing our CrossFire Bingo!

How To Play:

-Buy or Earn Draws and click 'Draw Bingo' to draw a random number.

-If a number on your board is drawn, the square will highlight! You have that number now!

-Complete a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (top left to bottom right or top right to bottom left) to win the reward at the end of that line!

-Having trouble getting that lucky number? You can use the 'Shuffle Numbers' power up to shuffle around any numbers that haven't been highlighted yet! Or if you're really stuck, you can also purchase a 'Guaranteed Number' that will draw an exact number on your board. Which number this is will be random if you have more than one number to still highlight! Be careful though, the price of this item goes up the closer you get to completing your board!

If you run out of draws, you can purchase or earn more! Once you complete the entire board, you'll earn the Grand Prize listed at the top of your board!

Want to play again once completed? Just hit 'Reset All' to clear your board and get a new one!

But wait, you said Grand Prize? What are those? You can win the following as Grand Prizes:

AK47-Imperial Obsidian
              AWM-Imperial Beast
              Desert Eagle-Imperial Beast
              M4A1-S-Iron-Imperial Beast

So many similar weapons, they should be in a collection or something... Whats that? They are?!

Thats right, you can complete the collection by grabbing up these weapons! Just make sure to grab them when you can, because any draws and items will disappear on January 19th at 11:59PM EST!

Start playing HERE!

Good luck, Mercenaries!

-CrossFire Team

<span class="wtb-ew-v1" style="width: 560px; display:inline-block"><script src="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event_widget.js?h=6167865&md=01/13/2020&mt=00.00&ml=167.99&sts=0&sln=0&wt=ew-ltc"></script><i><a target="_blank" href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</i><noscript><a href="https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/">Time converter</a> at worldtimebuddy.com</noscript><script>window[wtb_event_widgets.pop()].init()</script></span>
              Unfair sometimes that I recharge ZP on the 3rd of the month but I will not get the drawer, the fair it should be released from the beginning of the month, or any play who recharge from the 01/01/2020 should be count , dont matter the date of the start of the even ,think about it play recharge because of the %50 extra ZP not for your support.
              learn to be professional please.
              [Who]-Me

Comment

Booooo! Big dislike. Too much zp needed to complete and it is a rerelease.
                Be respectful to other players! Gamers unite!

ign: Formatikk

Comment

Originally posted by D_kickme View Post

Unfair sometimes that I recharge ZP on the 3rd of the month but I will not get the drawer, the fair it should be released from the beginning of the month, or any play who recharge from the 01/01/2020 should be count , dont matter the date of the start of the even ,think about it play recharge because of the %50 extra ZP not for your support.
                  learn to be professional please.
                  Sorry to read that buddy, but keep in mind for future recharges to wait some days (dont recharge in the very first days of the month) so you can take advantage of potential offers like this one.
                  Whenever I have plans to recharge ZP myself I wait till last week of the month to do it (if they offer 50% bonus ZP only).
                  I'm here only to read the comments...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Not worth my time. Good luck to anyone participating.
                      IGN: [CK]DiabloX?
                      Havent purchased ZP since 09.09.2014. Due to:
                      💰 Scavenger hunt ribbon burn (Solved)
                      💰 Unfair CF Games 2016 event

Comment

Na i about to quit this game cause lagger and hacker good luck everyone.

Comment

ty for the oportunity... i like the inperial beats weapons

https://imgur.com/TYJN9wl

Comment

Lol,not this event

So random,last two or three bingo events i didnt win anything

IGN: Dubwolf

Comment

U cant win for free (really really REALLY low chances).
                              And u most pay good money to win (depends on how lucky u are). As always staying true to the crossfire root, quick money grab event ah yes the magnific crossfire experience baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X