• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Mixup - December 1 - 31st

Attention Mercs,

HO HO HO!
    MMMMEEEERRRRRRYYYYY MONTHLY MIXUP!

Tis the season y'all! Monthly Mixup! Complete a daily mission in-game each day for at least 26 days and you'll receive a special gift in your stockings! What gift will you unwrap after 26 days?

THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY GRENADE SET!

You'll also receive individual rewards for each day you complete! And if thats not enough, completing 15 of them will earn you the Monthly Mixup Ribbon once the month is over!

December is also the final month to complete the 10th Anniversary Collection, which means more exclusive rewards like

WIDE GRENADE-CHICKEN
    10 Anniversary Collection Namecard

So remember to complete that daily mission and press 'complete' before 11:59PM EST each day, and you'll receive the present that is the 10th Anniversary Grenade Set

You can check how you're doing so far HERE!

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com

Thank you for all those months event ........................................Thank you
    [Who]-Me

Comment

Nice work

Comment

N1 work,,,,,,,,,i happy......thank you GM
        I hope you add them to the list of collections Badge weapon (CF )
        thank you GM ( Thank you for all the weapons CF 2019 )

Comment

How to know how many months I have completed the event? And if I don't get 12 months, can I get the grenade if I finish it?

Comment

As i suggested here

https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...ary-guns/page2

there should be an event for people who missed some of the guns to complete it.

Comment

good months
              signature too big

Comment

That chicken grenade was worth the entire year of daily missions. That is a brilliant end to the event. Thank you.
                IGN: AlphaKenny1

Comment

Great finish, can't wait to complete the 10th anniversary collection
                  Be respectful to other players! Gamers unite!

ign: Formatikk

Comment

I thought so !!!!!! What the not caring attitude to players ! It turns out that if a person because of work, study, illness, could not perform at least one month he is in flight !!! Keep it up !!! Earn even more contempt for yourself.

Comment

I was right when i finished all months really awesome and deserves 12 month to get it . lets dance
                      Surly
                      Escape artist

Comment

Originally posted by chamanec View Post
                        How to know how many months I have completed the event? And if I don't get 12 months, can I get the grenade if I finish it?
                        you can look into your storage. they all together in beggining of the weapons.
                        if you have 11 of them, then congratulations. you have all of them.
                        --------------------

Comment

It should be something like.. "complete at least 5 or 6 months" in order to encourage people to get a life, rather than playing this game for life!!
                          Anyway, kudos to those who will get.. (P.S I got none.. )

Comment

Comment

please change the requirement for the wide chicken grenade from all 12 months to 7-10 months please.
                              "Whosoever holds this Honorable Soldier Ribbon, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Honorable Soldier"

Comment

Working...
                              X