Black Widow Team Strats *Beginner/Advanced/Veteran*

This guide is made for the sole reason to improve the quality of competitive scrimming. So I will release some of my best team strats for the map Black Widow in S&D.

First off a good scrim team should consist of:
Player 1: Sprayer *Bomb Carrier*
Player 2: Sprayer
Player 3: Sprayer
Player 4: Sprayer/Sniper
Player 5: Sniper
& should have ONE strat caller.

Beginner : any clan can do it, with little to no practice.
Advanced : will take a team some practice, and timing to complete properly.
Veteran : will take a team a few practices to get these strats down.

Beginner:
2 Cat 3 Long A
Player 2, Player 3 run to cat walk take out cat walk & move on to bomb A. Player 1, Player 4, Player 5 go long A with the sniper in the front, but move together. In this communication is necessary for it to work efficiently so both groups will arrive in A site at the same time. Then plant A.

Playing Picks
Playing "Picks" means getting kills, without actually going anywhere. Mainly just camping & getting kills to have an advantage in man-power.
Player 1 leaves bomb in spawn, then moves to B long with Player 2 & try to get rushers. Player 3, Player 4 go long A, and try to get rushers (sniper try to snipe into A site). Player 5 try & snipe middle from middle plat. Once you get picks strat caller, decide to go A or B.

Fake B to Cat
First off throw smoke grenades into middle (near double doors). Then entire team run to B site throw grenades at the boxroom door, then jump down into B connector & jump into cat walk & plant bomb in A site.

Advanced:
2 B 3 Cat
Player 1, Player 2 rush B with grenades at boxroom door and smoke boxroom. Camp the corner of bridge and wait for flankers. Player 3, Player 4, Player 5 go cat, and smoke middle. Take the enemy(s) out in catwalk, then wait for the kill-cam to go away. Wait in the cat walk, then Player 3 rotate to B connector & meet up with Player 1, and Player 2.
Then Player 1, Player 2, Player 3 enter B site & plant bomb. Player 4, and Player 5 flank.

Middle Push
Player 1, Player 2 walk to b silently, no grenades (ninja style). Smoke Middle double doors, and of cat(under the stairs), and smoke under cat walk. Then Player 3, Player 4, Player 5 push middle first, then player 1, Player 2 enter B site. Plant in B.

Veteran:
"ePinsa"
Player 2 go B long to water area. Player 5 pick mid. Player 1, Player 3, Player 4 rush & take long A. Leave Player 4 in the pit, then Player 1, Player 3 meet up with Player 5, and take cat, and move into A with Player 4. Then plant A. Player 2 go middle, and get rotators.

"Around the world"
Player 4, Player 5 snipe & try to pick middle. Player 1, Player 2, Player 3 rush B. If either Player 4, or Player 5 get a pick enter & take B. If Player 4, or Player 5 do not get a pick, then Player 1, Player 2, Player 5 go cat. Player 4 sneaks long A, and Player 3 watches for rotators in mid/lower CT plat area. Make sure to smoke under cat if the team ends up going to A.

Credits go to Trio for a couple of these strats & aSnipe for some of the strats here, and of the posting of this. Enjoy, and please give me feedback. Tell me if you will use some of these, and how they work out for your team. Also if you have any cool strats that you want to add post them, then I will add them to the list.

Comments