Brazillians and me!

Wogl and CA have banned brazil and south america from Combat arms itself, which I also haked.

But brazillians(and me) are not banned from crosfire and I am legit and so are a a few(Very few) brazillians.

I must be allowed to play in the CF S and D tournemant, Am I not right?!

Comments

• Even if you got banned. Cheating is cheating. Sorry bro
  • Haha, proves to you (Mostly every BR hacks on Crossfire or every game) except for the new BR's who just start FPS games but soon will go the same path.
  • get over it ive seen like 3 or so threads by you.
    wogl is cool of course and it is a big thing but...... stop pmsing
    you hacked.
    you got caught
    shut up about it you're embarrassing yourself
  • Wogl and CA have banned brazil and south america from Combat arms itself, which I also haked.

But brazillians(and me) are not banned from crosfire and I am legit and so are a a few(Very few) brazillians.

No you're not right. You just proved the fact the brasilians are the major part of the hackers. But there is more to it, have you ever saw a brasilian with less than 200 ping? I don't think so. Now I'm not saying each and every brasilian hacks, but those few who don't just MUST to sacrifice themselves in order to make the game better. If Brasil gets banned from CF, 99.9999% of hacking problems will be ended forvever.
  • A ban is pretty simple. It means you're not allowed to participate in whatever event or organization you got banned from. You got banned from WOGL.

Also, why are you trying to argue about it here? You'll get nowhere. Talk to the WOGL staff, who can actually help you.
  • This is a quote from Saidin who understands the view that WOGL is coming from 100%.
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We will be working closing with the information that the people at WOGL provide their games.

They have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to hack programs used. Their tool is very efficient and effective.

Right at this moment however being banned from the WOGL does not mean you will be banned from Cross Fire. We are two separate operations. WE WILL BE WORKING TOGETHER in the future as far as anti hacking goes. We would like to establish a system where people banned from WOGL also are banned from Cross Fire.

There is no reason a player should have a cheat program on their computer, it doesn't matter whether you hack or not. If you have them on your PC you risk losing the ability to play on WOGL related events. And in the future you may risk losing the ability to play Cross Fire all together.

edit: I also want to make it clear that discussions about hackusations from the wogl league should not be brought to these forums. We don't need yet another thread about "how does it feel to be on the ban list". These types of threads don't get anyone anywhere. If you feel the need to send a message to the player do so in private, or take those discussions to the WOGL forums.

Our players jump to too many conclusions too fast in all cases and the kinds of discussions that assumptions spark is not going to be tolerated on these boards.
  • Talk to the WOGL staff, who can actually help you.

Staff that CAN help you... but shouldn't. And won't.
  • Wogl and CA have banned brazil and south america from Combat arms itself, which I also haked.

u hacked and got caught by WOGL,they banned you,a very just punishment nuff said.
  • Its even a joke to make serious rules like this,wogl,esl and everything else is a fail,dont they have another aim in life except being a nerd playin games all day and be happy about winning a game-tournament?there are better things in life to do,and life is too ****..

why do you even care about wogl?if they banned you,accept it,it shouldnt be so important for you to participate in a tournament like this.
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    No you're not right. You just proved the fact the brasilians are the major part of the hackers. But there is more to it, have you ever saw a brasilian with less than 200 ping? I don't think so. Now I'm not saying each and every brasilian hacks, but those few who don't just MUST to sacrifice themselves in order to make the game better. If Brasil gets banned from CF, 99.9999% of hacking problems will be ended forvever.

I really do not care about the peoples.
    I know that there are peoples that still like me, even if I'm brazillian.

Wogl and CA have banned brazil and south america from Combat arms itself, which I also haked.

If you hack.ed, well then you fail.

Btw I did not though you were brazillian.
  • i am wondering why is haking sticked to very few nations like brasil, poland, sometimes germany. Is it somehow connected to social and political situation in that country? are brasilians used to avoid every law? i think so..theres no morale
  • VinnMauS wrote: »
    i am wondering why is haking sticked to very few nations like brasil, poland, sometimes germany. Is it somehow connected to social and political situation in that country? are brasilians used to avoid every law? i think so..theres no morale

No.
    I see many UK, Netherland,m Italy and even spanish hack.er.
    And no we don't avoid every rule, altho there are some bad boys with cap to te back sayin I'm kewl.
    Gimme your money, and he showsd the gun :/

Obs>:
    Only saw it 1 time tho.