End of HelloKitties. Nooby LFC.

13»

Comments

• yo

panthers r the best gm clan in game,if u get accepted ur luky guy,2 bad some of theyr best gm players left,[jsx is best gm player in the whole game]gl with ur new clan
  • What's with the maturity?
    http://www.panthers.ucoz.net/forum/7-111-1
    I used to like you Danny. I highly appreciate how you supported me with ZP once, but you've changed a lot and I just can't stand it. I don't know, probably I never will, what forced you to say that I abused my leadership powers, back in times when we both were leading HelloKitties. You decided to disband it (we both know how this happened) and yet, few weeks later, when you re-opened HelloKitties - you told everyone in HelloKitties that I was the 'bad guy' and kicked everyone out from the clan. Ashley, Gokemon, and JSx told me you said so, so please don't even dare to deny, and I would really appreciate a bit of explanation.
  • saintNooby wrote: »
    I think i should make a post to explain some stuff.
    I was planning on leaving CF around now anyway.
    I am moving out w/ my gf down to London. WHere i have a job and a college course.
    Down there i will only have a virgin wireless connection, SO i doubt i will be able to play crossfire. THat is the main reason im quitting. Another is the clan problem, I've been rly inactive looking for flats/houses down there, so i'm sorry about that. But the times i did come on, THere was only 4 ppl online, Noone ever wanted to CW, most didn't even reply to me. Now some of the LTs left, SO i thought, I'll leave too. original plans was to join PanTHerS but ofc ching had different ideas. :)

and since there has been no offers which stand out for me, i'll leave CF. Im sure/hope this wont be permanent. But it should be a while before i get active again.

k, baddies before you make a 'cool story', I rly dont care what u think, ur nolifers, u spend all ur time on this game/forum, Get some real friends. kk.

Bobby , You clearly know nothing/ have been told lies, from Ching im guessing.
    I'll say this once more. Im sure a PanTHerS will come and argue with wat im about to say, But if you don't believe me, I dont care / it's not my problem.

I joined PanTHerS, My first major clan. I was in clan for about 4 months, In this time they taught me how to bunny, etc. I was 1 of the best GM players around at this time, both BL + GR. I had the name v0dka/M-L-S . Then 1 day clan had some agro, Ching was raging about a new Member who was DazE. Ching kicked him, Delnee then argued with Ching, About the kick. So Ching kicked Delnee, I told ching to stop raging , i pretty much got kciked straight after. (1st Time) No i didn't leave. Delnee was then reaccepted into clan, SO i thought maybe i would be. SO i applied, and SLM Accepted, as me and SLM were like bros back then. But later that day i was kicked, Most liekly by Ching. Ching is a dbag, and the worst thing which happened to PanTHerS. Have a lot of respect to SLM, J , Delnee, Latty , many more, i wont list them all. Shame i can't rejoin, but o well. They kinda do fail as a clan now, Recruiting any old shovel noob. Then again GM is wrecked.

Ty who guys to support me , means a lot to me, had no idea i had so many friend on CF xD. Thought i was hated by all. :D If wireless is ok to play CF, i will come play w/ you guys sometime.

QQ Over.
    BB

PS Guy who offered me 200$ lol. I had a offer from a college friend for 2500$ .

Farwell brah, big loss, one of the greatest he was.
  • dellllllz wrote: »
    What's with the maturity?
    http://www.panthers.ucoz.net/forum/7-111-1
    I used to like you Danny. I highly appreciate how you supported me with ZP once, but you've changed a lot and I just can't stand it. I don't know, probably I never will, what forced you to say that I abused my leadership powers, back in times when we both were leading HelloKitties. You decided to disband it (we both know how this happened) and yet, few weeks later, when you re-opened HelloKitties - you told everyone in HelloKitties that I was the 'bad guy' and kicked everyone out from the clan. Ashley, Gokemon, and JSx told me you said so, so please don't even dare to deny, and I would really appreciate a bit of explanation.

lol dat wasn't me, i dont even have a forum account
  • I request a GM 1on1 between -Voltage and Nooby. <3

Anyways, clan is apparently ressurected, just wanted to question the flamer.
  • dot1 wrote: »
    I request a GM 1on1 between -Voltage and Nooby. <3

Anyways, clan is apparently ressurected, just wanted to question the flamer.

well, I wont be in it, neither will the original kitties.
    But sure the clan lives i guess.
    My iGN right now is 'll' 2 Ls

wont be playing serious, If i can play w/ new wireless connection, then im gonna get back to SnD.
  • Lol what a waste of time wasnt it danny. This upsets me because hellokitties was so pro /sarcasm

You know it yourself that when the LTs left your clan (which were the only decent players in it) you didnt rely much upon your current members to keep it up and running.

But good luck in the future, you might also need to change your attitude if you want to get anywhere in life, stop trying to take lead at anything you do /a clear advice.
  • TheWar wrote: »
    Lol what a waste of time wasnt it danny. This upsets me because hellokitties was so pro /sarcasm

You know it yourself that when the LTs left your clan (which were the only decent players in it) you didnt rely much upon your current members to keep it up and running.

But good luck in the future, you might also need to change your attitude if you want to get anywhere in life, stop trying to take lead at anything you do /a clear advice.
    I count at least 8 good players still there.
  • dot1 wrote: »
    I count at least 8 good players still there.
    [D]arkLis, aveit3, Everblacksky, saintMalice = 8
    ??????????????????????????
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Join -Avatar-

We are searching for skilled, loyal and active players!
  • TheWar wrote: »
    Lol what a waste of time wasnt it danny. This upsets me because hellokitties was so pro /sarcasm

Not rly a waste of time, HelloKitties was 1 of best GM clans on the game, and people will remember us. Not to mention the ammount of friends i've made in this clan, as well as all he fun. /sarcasm? Any 1 of the Kitties would roll you noob.

Sure the LTs were good, This is because they have been playng longest. They have been friends for long time, hence why they got LT spots. They left because i was leaving, BTW.
    And am still leaving, May still troll you idiots on here though.

My life is going great btw, This is the internet, I srsly dont give a crap. 1 day you'll realise there's more to life than Crossfire ! :O

About current HelloKitties status, Manifest doesn't like clan hopping, so he said he'd keep the clan. Not sure if he's rebuilding it. But meh.
  • Oh well just another badkid causing drama on a free FPS forum. Nothing new.
    Anyways, I'm surprised you have a gf and a job considering you play this game from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, and it's amazing how you are still only average.
    Peace.
  • Oh well just another badkid causing drama on a free FPS forum. Nothing new.
    Anyways, I'm surprised you have a gf and a job considering you play this game from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, and it's amazing how you are still only average.
    Peace.

No.1 It's a recruitment thread, moron, Not drama, it's the baddies aka you are the 1 causing drama.

No.2 I barely play this game. Main reason why the clan went inactive. So yea pls stfu. lawl.

no.3 Average? HMmm. I dont know who you are, but i imagine i've never played w/ you. So you don't know. Im definately above average in GM. in other modes i dont give a crap. SnD im good at, most people know dat. I just dont play it.

Obvious troll is obvious
  • If you are at college you must be 16/17, how have you spent so much money on cf. You must be absolutly loaded. I have a part time job at Tesco <3 and I spend barely any money on cf. Just how..? lol.

I remember you saying you spent £1000 on cf. If you are leaving that sounds like quite a waste.
    No.1 It's a recruitment thread, moron, Not drama, it's the baddies aka you are the 1 causing drama.

No.2 I barely play this game. Main reason why the clan went inactive. So yea pls stfu. lawl.

no.3 Average? HMmm. I dont know who you are, but i imagine i've never played w/ you. So you don't know. Im definately above average in GM. in other modes i dont give a crap. SnD im good at, most people know dat. I just dont play it.

Obvious troll is obvious

So, you barely play this game and you are looking for a clan.
    You considering being good at pubs and non-competitive mode being above average.
    And you said you barely farmed your rank. Major doesn't seem like a no-lifeish clan at all.
    I'm sorry babe, but your logic is flawed.
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    If you are at college you must be 16/17, how have you spent so much money on cf. You must be absolutly loaded. I have a part time job at Tesco <3 and I spend barely any money on cf. Just how..? lol.

I remember you saying you spent £1000 on cf. If you are leaving that sounds like quite a waste.

i'm 17, i have rich family i guess. xD
    i hope i will be back 1 day D: So not a waste
    ill still be trolling the forums from time 2 time, I can do that still xD
  • So, you barely play this game and you are looking for a clan.
    You considering being good at pubs and non-competitive mode being above average.
    And you said you barely farmed your rank. Major doesn't seem like a no-lifeish clan at all.
    I'm sorry babe, but your logic is flawed.

Yea looking for a chilled clan, not a Serious baddie Nerd clan, Like i suppose ur in.
    I play this game 4 fun. Aka want a fun clan. Appears there is none.
    There is no competition in GM, so sure.
    I barely farmed it, correct. But its not hard to get EXP in GM, when u guranteed Ace/MVP every game. and with 110% +. Ive been playing since last april, played most nights, for 1-2 Hours. Sometimes more. So no it's not a nolifer 'clan' ? I presume you mean rank, But i thought i'd point out your bad spelling
    I rly dont care what u think, ur nolifers, u spend all ur time on this game/forum, Get some real friends. kk.

You did not just say that did you?

Oh well, good look in life I guess. Just one quick tip though: I'd change the way you act/react to people even if it's just the internets and maybe take a good look at yourself before you start bringing out the "zomg get a life" hammer. Just a friendly tip.

Good luck again.
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    You did not just say that did you?

Oh well, good look in life I guess. Just one quick tip though: I'd change the way you act/react to people even if it's just the internets and maybe take a good look at yourself before you start bringing out the "zomg get a life" hammer. Just a friendly tip.

Good luck again.

Nothing wrong with me lol. I dont give a crap about anyone on the internets.
    Nothing wrong with me lol. I dont give a crap about anyone on the internets.

If you don't care, you wouldn't care what "the baddies with no life" have to say about you or your clan. Right? Again, take a look at yourself before posting stuff like that, it's hysterical, really.

Enjoy London.
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    If you don't care, you wouldn't care what "the baddies with no life" have to say about you or your clan. Right? Again, take a look at yourself before posting stuff like that, it's hysterical, really.

Enjoy London.

Pretty sure i said, I dont care what baddies put in my first post.
    Pretty sure i said, I dont care what baddies put in my first post.

You do seem to care son, otherwise you wouldn't have overreacted to my posts.
    Do the community a favour; unninstall and leave the forums.
    You know the way out.
  • You do seem to care son, otherwise you wouldn't have overreacted to my posts.
    Do the community a favour; unninstall and leave the forums.
    You know the way out.

I rly dont care, Im just spamming posts.
    I rly dont care, Im just spamming posts.

Why aren't you with your girlfriend/doing something very social instead of spamming the internet?
  • lulzwut wrote: »
    Adiga you know I love you right?

I know you do . love you too and ofc ItwasLuck
  • DOGSLED wrote: »
    I know you do . love you too and ofc ItwasLuck

I just got a bawner.

<3
  • aw...i just got here now.
    anyways,gl danny. Enjoy london even though i think its a bit of a hole,i prefer the good ol'country air here in ireland.
    If you ever do return to cf then you'll alwas be welcome in my clan.
    Scrim alot,active,proper strats,no stupid annoying kiddies etc.