Costumization pretty, pretty please!

Just like 79% of everyone on crossfire, Im not a big zp fan. I feel that the m4\ak\awm -adv
is cool but ultimately uneffective to the everyday player who don't got the cash to buy them. So... I think we should get some everyday costumization going on.

I've played combat arms and hated the sh!t, but its got the costumization factor making game play somewhat,......superior. So I write this to the z8 gm's to beseech them to get some scopes, red dots, etc. (no noob tube plz. XD) I beleive the long time players and the new guys would welcome this with open arms. I do admit I like how u buy the costumization items for a certain amount of time on Combat Arms. So u guys could make it
like that but, make them fairely inexpensive and hook us up with a little more GP per match

(This is where the pretty,pretty,pretty, PLEASE comes in) So.... could ya hook us up?

Plz post us some sort of feedback

Comments

• We're too far into the game to add in a huge customization patch. Plus, someone else in another post said that this isnt what Crossfire is about.
  • As far as I'm concerned.

Well, as far as being "too far into the game to add in a huge customization patch," I'm not sure where you get that idea from. Although, the optimum time to do so would be during either alpha or beta, it's not something that cannot be done right now. Most of the stuff is already there, it just needs some graphical editing, and a few lines of coding to get it off the ground, and then a series of smaller updates to change stuff such as the kill icons (e.g. XXAznNUbXX --m4A1 picture-> XXNubAzNxX), soundboard manipulation, and other fixes, but beyond that, it's not extremely bad.
    Even if it's not "what Crossfire is about," we already have somewhat of it inherent in the SPOP and G39-whatever characters, not to mention the zp guns, or the "item" and "Character" pages in the Item Shop --even then, we don't have to make the game about it. If you're still unconvinced, you must realize that it can be implemented without completely overhauling the core game mechanics. At the most, it will require minor tweaks overall, but it's those minor tweaks that make the game better. Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway :P), it will draw people. Possibly not as much as zombie, or a bigger variety of maps, but in the end, I'm pretty darn sure it will make the game quite a bit more enjoyable, and more enjoyment = more people. (look at Habbo if you think it's debatable.)
  • SmexxyCat wrote: »
    We're too far into the game to add in a huge customization patch. Plus, someone else in another post said that this isnt what Crossfire is about.

crossfire is about zp buyer have loads of advantages
  • hotstreak wrote: »
    crossfire is about zp buyer have loads of advantages

Thats what f2p online ames are about. It's not popular for nothing.