The haker's ,and no punish this sucks

I hate this ***ing kids who use codes,hacks and ather stuff to win.This game start to suck a lot the administration of this game do not punish the players for use hacks.i hope you get some punish if not i will create a new accont and get hacker stille i play fare and i get crap a lot of crapppppp more punish man look in the game people get 30 head shot from one rond of use weapon i have a screen shot of haker 60 kills with 8 man only head shoot and see was hapy that he hacks man this administration get many from this idiot kids and they let them use hacks man you suck a lot

Comments

• Welcome to crossfire.

Most of the hack's our gone thank's to X-trap.

However. V.I.P. is another issue.

and yes. Hack's do suck lol
  • btw its ppl like you who think good players hack.
    im in Xe_fusion which is really good gm clan and if im playing with them ,they kill someone then 6 players from the other team start saying."HACK HACK ! CHAMS F11 F11 NUKE HACK!!!!!" ETC....
    its the accusing players that are getting out of hand.
    i have seen 2 hackers since the patch and about 2000 people accusing...
    you see the problem.
    we can not have a fair game even if people are hacking but judt because they are better than others. So little kids who cant take take someone who's been playing a lot longer than them are better. So they just hack chams!!!! etc
    and they would be kicked..
  • i know
    noobs call everyone a hack when the get killed
    only certain people can point out a real hack which there really isnt any cuz of xtrap infact i havent seen a real hack (like aimbotters, speed hakers, chams, and people who use guns during knife match) since subagames so really i dont know what people are talking bout be happy today's xmas eve its jolly time not a noob calling hack time
  • Good speaking here.
    I rarely saw any hack those days.
  • i know
    noobs call everyone a hack when the get killed
    only certain people can point out a real hack which there really isnt any cuz of xtrap infact i havent seen a real hack (like aimbotters, speed hakers, chams, and people who use guns during knife match) since subagames so really i dont know what people are talking bout be happy today's xmas eve its jolly time not a noob calling hack time

btw ganjaCFpros RULE !!!!!!!!!!
  • also MERRY XMAS EVE AND MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • Wow epic nooob just because someone is owning u call them a haker ur just like 1 noob i saw today he called the ace haker then someone kiked the ace out i became ace and then i was the haker omg u noooobs are sometimes even more annoying then the hakers because now there are more nooobs then hakers and have u ever heart of something called reporting the top 3 player just got banned for good so stop ur qq and gtfo
  • i was wondering what is doing a nooob on the forum...ussualy noobs are playing, not reading forums. But i saw now...OMFG he's romanian :(...Most of romanian ppl are QQ-ing when they see good ppl in room. That's bcus most of them are kids 8-12 years who heard about this game from their bro's and now they think that's cool and now they play it too...I don't say that everybody from Romania is noob, but like i said b4 most of players are kids...
    Just leave this QQ thread alone... :(
    Btw i'm romanian too :P
  • Same here. I am pro sniper getting mostly headshots with m700 and quickshooting with awm. when I get too many heads because the other STANDS like A SHOOTING POLE they accuse me of hacking and kick me .-. and most of the players are of the rank staff sergant .-. realy dont understand them
  • I am calling others hckrs only when i get mad and i am in a good mood;I don't report bcause i know it's 99% chance to be wrong.And yeah really i haven't seen a hack IG altough some idiots post their hacks on youtube;GMs look for them and track the users until you find theyre IGN and ban it
    Sry for some parts of BE(bad English,altough i think i have 1 word incorrect and the rest ARE(i posted may be :() abbreviations)
  • I am calling others hckrs only when i get mad and i am in a good mood;I don't report bcause i know it's 99% chance to be wrong.And yeah really i haven't seen a hack IG altough some idiots post their hacks on youtube;GMs look for them and track the users until you find theyre IGN and ban it
    Sry for some parts of BE(bad English,altough i think i have 1 word incorrect and the rest may be abbreviations)
  • I am calling others hckrs only when i get mad and i am in a bad(sry i said good :O) mood;I don't report bcause i know it's 99% chance to be wrong.And yeah really i haven't seen a hack IG altough some idiots post their hacks on youtube;GMs look for them and track the users until you find theyre IGN and ban it
    Sry for some parts of BE(bad English,altough i think i have 1 word incorrect and the rest may be abbreviations)
    BTW i'm romanian si sa stii ca ai mentalitatea aia normala de "roman modern"(sry about foreign language;i want it to be in romanian that part)?
    EDIT:Sry about triple post;i didn't notice
  • Today i saw a hack, AWM shot like an maschinegun but his team wouldnt kick him.. 5minutes ago i played sniper monaco and got kicked because i had 36/5 .
    why always the good players get punished by the system and not the real hackers?
    always the wrong get kicked. the system is crap.
  • Xe_nubuzion kids called me hacker (and voted?) for getting multikill on them (GM) with the awm so maybe i am the one of the afff-haker-getting-away-with-haax.
    subject666 wrote: »
    always the wrong get kicked. the system is crap.
    It's not the system, it's the community and kidz playing this game ;D
  • Get you used to it mate. -.-

It all comes down to Z8.

Their little girls and are to scared to ban someone if a hacker said "BOO!"

They really need to be more tough. It's not like their deleting some nerds WOW account! This is a FPS.
  • KrontzzY i hope you will get banned for racist kid yea i am romanian so what you must be racist about dromanian hitler is dead but you make his belive still going people like you must be banned