PØwNeÐ.™ As Clan

Comments

• LolGabby wrote: »
    OK but guess what the GL aren't going to do anything about it cause it isn't illegal From: -*[Dirty]Boy

is isnt something illegall... YET
  • First of all why are you guys doing this cause Powned is a very good clan and so is Pub starz but everyone know or at least some of us know that they both farm well at least pub starz used to. And plus their are more farmers out in CF.
    First of all why are you guys doing this cause Powned is a very good clan and so is Pub starz but everyone know or at least some of us know that they both farm well at least pub starz used to. And plus their are more farmers out in CF.

Pubstarz never farmed...
    Powned isnt a good clan...

Quit being so arrogant!
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    Pubstarz never farmed...
    Powned isnt a good clan...

Quit being so arrogant!

are u sure about that?

how long have u been in pubstarz? a week or 2?

and before you just joined them?
  • 0Hx wrote: »
    are u sure about that?

how long have u been in pubstarz? a week or 2?

and before you just joined them?

i've known the clan personally for 6 months.
    i've known the clan personally for 6 months.

good good.

so what about LND and fuzz?

this is spam.. my bad

anyways good bye
  • I know ADIGA was it in. I know that fuzzbutt had a strict 7 CP a day rule. I know other members did not aid in the farming. I know ADIGA only got 10cp a day like every other average member.

So farming? I think not..
    I know ADIGA was it in. I know that fuzzbutt had a strict 7 CP a day rule. I know other members did not aid in the farming. I know ADIGA only got 10cp a day like every other average member.

So farming? I think not..

hmm.. i feel a new thread coming on :D
  • 0Hx wrote: »
    hmm.. i feel a new thread coming on :D

I don't see the reason for one.
  • seriously would it hurt just to congratulate powned for making rank first
  • gosh if i only hadn't uninstalled fraps i would have a picture of me and my clan member killing 2 PØwNeÐ.™ clan members. The score was 76 to 29. GOSH they were easy. i think one of them was DeathBody but im not sure and i think the other one was [P]Rewind. but yeah i used my -30 accuracy m16 and my clan mate used m4a1. lolz i would post a screanshot but i had fraps uninstalled.
  • Ok now go against Noobish i bet he will destroy you and your clan mate
    seriously would it hurt just to congratulate powned for making rank first
    Yet another corrupted child that thinks like happyshadow1

About the CW. We will organize a 5v5 against powned.
    Noobishh.. just hush up.

ADIGA was gathering 10 cp a day which is about the same as any other average player. ADIGA was the only one farming for his rank. The 80 other worked their butt's off

Also know it was under the ownership of fuzzbutt (Team Fuzz). If your honestly going to say that we were the original farmers your way off. You kids group farm & Loan out cows for people to use for the day I've seen the pictures from ADIGA*s_Hot photobucket folder. I step into an empty charlie server and see 3 kids with ADIGA*S____ in their name.

Your getting WAY over 50cp a day. It's just sad. Seeing how much effort you put into a game that should be enjoyed and not worked for. You also mock us...stealing our clan tag, our description, and crying about ADIGA feeding us. The new ownership that is being put in by Kylla will NOT allow farming. Those are honest clan points your looking at.

Honest? Cool community? My friend was kicked for not farming enough... I think that proves enough
    Get out.
    You guys have crap for skill.
    Your rude.
    Your THE MOST hated clan in crossfire. Fantastic title mates!
    Enjoy milking your cows...
    The people that apply for your clan only give a damn about rank and THATS IT. They dont care about the community

64910443.png
    11bnps7.jpg
    LOL 2010?
    51281163.jpg
    Even your members suck
    Crossfire20091219_0007.jpg?t=1261618167
    Crossfire20091214_0001.jpg?t=1261618200

Change your habits.. It's sad seeing honest players go down to rank 50 and being defeated by no good farmers!

Enjoy the game for what it is ffs...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl

Where's your 5? i suck so I won't be there, but I will be hitting on Kylla the entire time.

Now let our 5 scrim you guys, I like how as soon as STYX called you guys out every Powned member stopped posting. Now it's just trolls and stright nobody's. Come back Noobishhh speak your mind, tell us what time you want to get owned...

i won't be there so I will stop talking. But still...plz stop sucking :D

Those scores are pretty lopsided xD
    Yet another corrupted child that thinks like happyshadow1

About the CW. We will organize a 5v5 against powned.

GG
    well i dont think you should be cw seeing as you guys are pubstarz

maby you should have a farm off :D

nvm..

post scores after the game

edit: got ninjaed
    post new scores
  • IDC if you guys are better they are ranked first and that's all that matters any clan can be better than any other clan. I bet you can find a clan that's way better than life line and trio.
  • Youngst4r wrote: »
    activity..
    just won
    the tourney
    dont believe
    the skilleds clan
    the skilleds player is higher
    then a corporal cause
    U shoulda know..
    Crossfire is easier to aim
    not to CrossFire..

You make my day. Brilliant, all smart well tough statements right here.

Yep.... you show everyone here how blatantly smart you are.

Good job.
    IDC if you guys are better they are ranked first and that's all that matters any clan can be better than any other clan. I bet you can find a clan that's way better than life line and trio.

Please do find it. And when you do, hit me up.
  • Just gotta ask one question then. I joined a match with alot of your clan members in it about two days ago. When i got there i even said hello and before i could even get my first kill i was kicked. So my question is if all of you are nice people then why did you guys kick someone just for joining an open match with you.
    IDC if you guys are better they are ranked first and that's all that matters any clan can be better than any other clan. I bet you can find a clan that's way better than life line and trio.

Actually not. LifeLine is the best there is. Trio being second.
    Every clan pwns a clan sometimes cause the clan doesnt matter just the player ..
    I mean I rly bet our LT team and leader woulda pown Kyllas team anyway ;)
    U never saw me ingame or ADIGA or Noobishh so let this QQ be!

Make that bet reality. Alert me when you are ready for a 5v5. We have our men ready.

xfire: styxcf
    U never saw me ingame or ADIGA or Noobishh so let this QQ be!

Of course, give us the passwords or your secret rooms and we'll be able to meet someday! :)
  • iPotatoZ wrote: »
    Of course, give us the passwords or your secret rooms and we'll be able to meet someday! :)

nice comeback! just fantastic

All this negativity on powned is so beautiful
  • i say if powned want to farm let them no1 should judge them on what they do its a game to have fun not to flame your skills mean your number 1 not your rank every1 should know that but still...
    i will say congrates on getting number1 spot anyway.
  • Noobishhh wrote: »
    Its true we didnt gain Rank 1 on a ""Legit" way, but you guys ever wounderd how PubStarZ got Rank 1 ? with 7.000 points ahead of rank 2 ? ( well u can guess ) I know the facts.

We got #1 by being active as hell.
    Had two or three farmers back then, but the CP gain from it was negligible.

You don't know. Don't guess.
  • Noobishhh wrote: »
    PØwNeÐ.™,

Well yeah, known as THE FARMER CLAN, ok its true. but what seems to be the problem?
    we have fun while we play public, clanwars, when we farm.

We laugh ingame, we laugh at ventrilo. Even when we are not on crossfire we keep in touch by chatting, forums and all kind of communication.

I never lied about the fact that we farm,
    Just ADIGA for his rank
    All players for higher ranks
    Clan for rank 1.

All True and it all started by some other farmers who we begon to fight against. Now we just like it to do and many more farmers will join ^^.

Its true we didnt gain Rank 1 on a ""Legit" way, but you guys ever wounderd how PubStarZ got Rank 1 ? with 7.000 points ahead of rank 2 ? ( well u can guess ) I know the facts.

To Finish another [P]wnd/[P]rODiGy/PowNeD Thread.

I wanne say, i dont care what other people think, as long as we have fun :) and enjoi our sexi lives ^^

Peace, and respect to the clans/players who know PØwNeÐ.™ are sexi sweet players. And can have Respective clanwar against us.

//Noobishh

Proud Leader of PØwNeÐ.™
    Rank 1 [Farming is SEXI]

Lawl, you guys fail so much. You waste your life farming for like 1-2 years. You look back in a few years and be like...."Wow, I'm stupid." Oh and like Pubstarz said you are the most hated..that's true. Cheat your way to be #1. You're cool. Oh and you spend like over $1000 dollars on a free fps Noobishh. Fail.
    No respect. :D
    (Fail in scrims too)
  • i Love PØwNeÐ.™ ^^,

And i farm yes, but im better then the most of the european players. facts of losing in this easiest FPS are lag issues. yeye QQ, but its true see all the BR people with 250+ ping and the 10 ping equale to there fps ingame they lag but they are still faster.

But anyway some points about farming;
    - You can only make 10 clanpoints per player max (5000 exp)
    - All our farm noobs also pub (exept sexi ADIGA hehe) and when they pub they easly make 5000 exp per day( not so hard for a normal s/d match u get like 800 exp)
    - So keep all whining, we dont get more clanpoints then other clans by farming because we are just a active clan, every1 who was in our clan seen how many players online everday.

Well and for the rest, i dont even read replys :) its just a inform topic and sometimes i reply.

You guys are all here to flame, because u suck or jalous or hate, exept some sexi guys and girls

//Noobishh
  • hahah everyone thinks differrently :P some think you sezy and bla bla bla
    and other thinks you and your clan is noobs that have farmed up to rank 1 :P
    i dont care.. i agree with you that best thing is to have fun :P