Tournament Idea

At present there are many clans where the method of farming used to rank their clans do not think that does not mean it's the best, I saw pubstar lost his place, but I have good proposal would be a single-elimination tournament is not how many teams who wants to be involved but the main thing is that if you say or believe that the PRO clan clan that he is defeated if matter which round is lost 1000 points for clan and move forward to another round win of 100 points, the final that the winner takes the prize offered by administrators use him from the game but also to have the opportunity to take 5000 points of clan hypothetically which would allow the guild poscicionar if this was in lower ranks in a better place, and those who were in top 10 to increase its advantage if you win, not many points, considering they use good farming some clans or I'm not against anything that would only see a different game intersante in posciciones not a monotony in the position of the charts.

Comments

• STFU and play more crossfire; experienced people don't care if someone farms or not.
  • we don't care if they farm or not, this is true
    but a better ranking system needs putting into place
    where the ranks are decided by skill as well as activity
    I mean theres only 2 clans in the top 10 people really don't wanna play in a scrim
    as for the others, it's mainly just active players (which is good)
    but it doesn't mean they're good players

clans should stop kd requirements too
    kd means nothing, if a guy does a reset, how are you to know he didnt farm to rank
    on the flipside, whats to say a bad player hasn't reset and camped on egypt ever since

clan ranking: needs reviewing (gratz to powned though, you've put up with a lot)
    kd requirements: superficial and doesn't tell a true story
  • MetalScar wrote: »
    we don't care if they farm or not, this is true
    but a better ranking system needs putting into place
    where the ranks are decided by skill as well as activity
    I mean theres only 2 clans in the top 10 people really don't wanna play in a scrim
    as for the others, it's mainly just active players (which is good)
    but it doesn't mean they're good players

clans should stop kd requirements too
    kd means nothing, if a guy does a reset, how are you to know he didnt farm to rank
    on the flipside, whats to say a bad player hasn't reset and camped on egypt ever since

clan ranking: needs reviewing (gratz to powned though, you've put up with a lot)
    kd requirements: superficial and doesn't tell a true story

First of all you can tell if they farmed by looking at their headshots/knife kills. and there is nothing wrong with camping on egypt >.<