one with the thingy that makes it have no noise

yes or no?

Comments

• 0Hx wrote: »
    i think a new hand gun would be cool.
    one with the thingy that makes it have no noise

yes or no?

It's called a 'silencer'..
    The USP pistol will be coming out eventually.
  • It's called a 'silencer'..

Fail, it's called a suppressor. Calling it a silencer's like calling a mag a clip, people know what you're talking about but anyone in the know can tell you're a noob
  • umz dont have a big mouth against rotten>< hes a forum lover and has much more knowledge then you

good bye
  • lmao Sorry boys didn't realise I was messing with the hierarchy of the forum. I won't be so ignorant in the future- of course he can't be wrong, he has more posts than me!
  • Kronpoxx wrote: »
    lmao Sorry boys didn't realise I was messing with the hierarchy of the forum. I won't be so ignorant in the future- of course he can't be wrong, he has more posts than me!

your not... It's not even a forum more like... a night club
    Fail, it's called a suppressor. Calling it a silencer's like calling a mag a clip, people know what you're talking about but anyone in the know can tell you're a noob[/QUOTE
    Finally someone else who can tell the difference between mag/clip and suppressor/silencer
  • off topic,and the usp will e coming eventually. I don't know of any other pistols in CFCN besides usp &dual colts that we dont have,but i want a berreta92FS and a PROPER glock18
  • Ru5T wrote: »
    off topic,and the usp will e coming eventually. I don't know of any other pistols in CFCN besides usp &dual colts that we dont have,but i want a berreta92FS and a PROPER glock18

u know that Beretta 92FS is our lousy Beretta M9 right?
  • I think they will do one enventualy. But it's not coming soon. :o
    Fail, it's called a suppressor. Calling it a silencer's like calling a mag a clip, people know what you're talking about but anyone in the know can tell you're a noob

wow just because he doesn;t no things like that doesnt mean his a noob

if you did no it means ur a bit of a freak who knows way to much about guns
  • It's called a 'silencer'..
    The USP pistol will be coming out eventually.

Played us ch. USP is s***. Best part is it sounds like an anaconda. Low medium damage range is okay 12 shots okay firing rate. Gives anaconda run for its money.
  • coollogo_com_194021414.gif

The best new pistol would be the Desert Eagle Custom. I would have a silencer and a scope like the M4A1 Custom. It should also be in black.
  • it's called a 'silencer'..
    The usp pistol will be coming out eventually.

usp sucks!!!!!
  • owendbyme wrote: »
    umz dont have a big mouth against rotten>< hes a forum lover and has much more knowledge then you

good bye

<3

-messagetoshort-
  • iOwnMe wrote: »
    usp sucks!!!!!

yeah it does.. its around the power of a glock.
    but then again.. gotta be pro to use glock.
  • USP is a great pistol in CS 1.6; I hope they don't make it uber stuffed up and all.

LMAO dude are you for reals?
    Tedious baboon...
    Their both the friggin same......................
    same goes for a muffler or a moderator..

"The silencer or suppressor or muffler or moderator, whatever you want to call it, reduces or suppresses the muzzle blast and report. The term suppressor, which is a more correct illustration of what a silencer does, has been in use since the 1970's.

Some use silencer, some use suppressor, some use both at any given moment. Slang for a suppressor/silencer is can.

I use the term suppressor, as I think it's more accurate and doesn't convey the Hollywood evilness the word silencer does. My website lists them as suppressors, but on the ATF forms I list according to the law term, which is silencer
    ".

I google it..
  • Hand gun, meaning pistol? or hand gun meaning every other gun you use with your hands? (which is most of them i suspect)
  • Goosanator wrote: »
    Hand gun, meaning pistol? or hand gun meaning every other gun you use with your hands? (which is most of them i suspect)

pistol :D

but who would like to see this gun soon as in 3 patchs away?

i would...but wouldnt happen

They should add the german luger from WW2..

lmao Sorry boys didn't realise I was messing with the hierarchy of the forum. I won't be so ignorant in the future- of course he can't be wrong, he has more posts than me!

Exactly, now shut it!
  • SilverSil wrote: »

They should add the german luger from WW2..

It's a good idea.. but i don't want WW2 Weapons to invade Crossfire! ='[
  • thats is a good idea