No Recoil Becoming A Problem?

X Trap has been good. It's far better than GameGuard. The infamous wall hack, the aimbot, the chams, almost everything is gone. Almost. However, one new hack has emerged, the no recoil hack. When you fire, your bullets do not climb upwards, allowing you to spray with ease (though they still spread outwards), and in particular is a problem with guns like the AK47 for example. Now as hackers are arseholes and can't play well without them, they have abandoned their old hacks to get this new and deadly no recoil hack. I see them almost every game, and it's now a real problem on our hands. When is it going to be fixed?

But still, X Trap is beautiful and I'm glad Z8 Games struck the deal with them.

Comments

• HHV18Z wrote: »
    X Trap has been good. It's far better than GameGuard. The infamous wall hack, the aimbot, the chams, almost everything is gone. Almost. However, one new hack has emerged, the no recoil hack. When you fire, your bullets do not climb upwards, allowing you to spray with ease (though they still spread outwards), and in particular is a problem with guns like the AK47 for example. Now as hackers are arseholes and can't play well without them, they have abandoned their old hacks to get this new and deadly no recoil hack. I see them almost every game, and it's now a real problem on our hands. When is it going to be fixed?

But still, X Trap is beautiful and I'm glad Z8 Games struck the deal with them.
    i agree and there is a terrible hit box issue i see blood all the time yet no damage and dont tell me i lag i have a ping of 21 ;)
  • How you know its a no recoil hack? they might just have skill

if your wqatching the replays i dont think they show recoil ( not sure on that so dont hold me to it )
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    How you know its a no recoil hack? they might just have skill

if your wqatching the replays i dont think they show recoil ( not sure on that so dont hold me to it )
    its just as obvious as the wall hack ingame.

u can clearly see people who have no recoil
  • i agree and there is a terrible hit box issue i see blood all the time yet no damage and dont tell me i lag i have a ping of 21 ;)
    fps fps fps fps fps?
  • its just as obvious as the wall hack ingame.

Ohh a new one then D:

ive not been on cf in awhile :P
  • PWaNTeD wrote: »
    fps fps fps fps fps?
    60 - 180 depnds on room size
    lbrettl wrote: »
    Ohh a new one then D:

ive not been on cf in awhile :P
    and ya the hacks for the most part are gone X-Trap did some good :)
  • When using an AK47, Hold Shift and shoot. Homemade No Recoil Hack ;)
  • If you look at them with an AK47 at their bulletholes, you can see a person using no recoil that all the shots do not climb but still spread. And if you can't tell in a replay if they all land on the same spot, what bloody use is that?!
    If you look at them with an AK47 at their bulletholes, you can see a person using no recoil that all the shots do not climb but still spread. And if you can't tell in a replay if they all land on the same spot, what bloody use is that?!

You can't tell on the replay. But if your skilled you wouldn't notice anything cause you kill them before they even take a shot. *cough* XM8 *cough*
  • its just as obvious as the wall hack ingame.

So obvious you would definitely know if there were chammers in your clan? lolzzz
  • So obvious you would definitely know if there were chammers in your clan? lolzzz
    bringing up the past mature. ;)

And Bans what bans they all still play on those accounts ;)

get good.......
  • But isn't a replay supposed to be an EXACT REPRODUCTION of the game? If it isn't, then what the **** is the point of having one?
  • some one should make a virus that destroys the hackers computor if they mess with the codes or whatever they mess with to hack...and it donsn't matter if they are the chairmans of microsoft, you hack, you pay, your account dies a horrible death by banning.
    But isn't a replay supposed to be an EXACT REPRODUCTION of the game? If it isn't, then what the **** is the point of having one?

Its bugs up, shows the person shooting in one spot when they spray.

Among other bugs.
  • there is a new anti recoil hack for those who say there isn't...
    this hack is going to be really hard to prove on a replay they have it
  • moose66 wrote: »
    there is a new anti recoil hack for those who say there isn't...
    this hack is going to be really hard to prove on a replay they have it

Exactly. Google Crossfire No Recoil hack and you will see that there is loads of them. And the worst part is you can't tell in a replay because of this stupid recoil logic bug in the replay! That's the point, it needs to be removed right away!
    Exactly. Google Crossfire No Recoil hack and you will see that there is loads of them. And the worst part is you can't tell in a replay because of this stupid recoil logic bug in the replay! That's the point, it needs to be removed right away!

It seems to show some spread.

I personally hate replays because of the registering issues and ping differences, makes everything look so bad.

I also can't seem to "fast forward" or "fast rewind"...can anyone do this? If trying to catch a special moment, you kind of need rewind...
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    How you know its a no recoil hack? they might just have skill

My **** get big when i see nude girls.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    It seems to show some spread.

I personally hate replays because of the registering issues and ping differences, makes everything look so bad.

I also can't seem to "fast forward" or "fast rewind"...can anyone do this? If trying to catch a special moment, you kind of need rewind...

Yes, I watched a replay with 2 no recoilers and a waller and saw that a no recoil hack in a replay instead of climbing up will spread out horizontally in a straight line to the normal spray pattern width. Is that what happens in your replays?
    Yes, I watched a replay with 2 no recoilers and a waller and saw that a no recoil hack in a replay instead of climbing up will spread out horizontally in a straight line to the normal spray pattern width. Is that what happens in your replays?

That happens in every replay to every player. Recoil doesn't show in replays.
  • My personal experience with a True no recoil hack is a guy would constantly spray with an m60(major recoil gun) at long range and the bullets woudn't have recoil up, or sideways, he did the same thing with a uzi Q_Q O_O.
  • Why doesn't it then, shouldn't a replay be an EXACT reproduction of the game? If that's what's going to happen then we cannot pick up the people using a no recoil hack, and then we will never get these hackers banned.
  • My personal experience with a True no recoil hack is a guy would constantly spray with an m60(major recoil gun) at long range and the bullets woudn't have recoil up, or sideways, he did the same thing with a uzi Q_Q O_O.

m60 in crossroad right? thats where a freakin 2nd lt 6th class hacked. at that high of a rank why would yu hack
  • XErickXx wrote: »
    m60 in crossroad right? thats where a freakin 2nd lt 6th class hacked. at that high of a rank why would yu hack

People are ignorant, I remember seeing his name on the ban list too.
  • XErickXx wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised, remember the 2 clans that got into the semi finals of the tournament yet everyone had proved they hacked? It's happened before, people often just couldn't be bothered reporting, it requires too much effort.
    I wouldn't be surprised, remember the 2 clans that got into the semi finals of the tournament yet everyone had proved they hacked? It's happened before, people often just couldn't be bothered reporting, it requires too much effort.

Trio and Sorry dont hak, get the skill and hakers straight.
  • i agree and there is a terrible hit box issue i see blood all the time yet no damage and dont tell me i lag i have a ping of 21 ;)

Its not a hitbox issue, it is a registration issue. Most of the time it is the other player's ping.

If it was a hitbox issue you'd never see blood. Look up CS:S hitboxes on YouTube to see a real hitbox issue.

With bad reg, I've had it where I hit a guy who is standing still 2 in the chest and one in the head, get taken out, then do 0 damage. Doesn't happen all the time or to everyone, but it does happen. Also, commonly, I'll hit a guy 2 in the chest and it will only register one.

Happens in every online FPS: Battlefield, COD, CS, CF, TF2, all of that. Since a lot of players in CF ping in the mid to high 100s, we see a lot of bad reg. PLay in a server full of people pinging no higher than 75 or so and you will experience almost perfect reg.

Easiest way to tell if someone is using no recoil, is if they full auto accross the map. I've been playing CF since Beta, and speaking for myself I can control my AK spray to the point that I can full auto and sweep accross 4 people standing abreast and headshot each one.
    However, never, except for lucky random shots, have I full-auto'd someone with any gun at more than, say, 100 yards. Best I got was a M4 full auto ill shooting from car side archway to center building roof on Monaco, and it's not like I can do it consistantly.
    Burst and single shot work at long range, not full auto.
  • Some real fail in this thread. I understand there is a no recoil hack but all the examples given are bad.
    I can control the vertical spray on AK fairly easily as it ALWAYS goes up in the same pattern. However the horizontal spray is hard to control cause it's mostly random. Hence the "it doesn't go up, only left and right".

To whoever was saying m60 across the map in crossroads. I do that all the time and usually get 1-2 hs long range per round in mid.

And finally to the guy saying you can't spray long range with ak. I've sprayed my ass off from bunker to ct plat before in BW and gotten hs after hs.

Not saying this hack is not out. But it gets sad when I don't pub anymore cause EVERY game I get called an aimbotted/chammer/no recoil hacker.

And that's some pretty good understanding on reg issues with this game Rxwatcher. You're right to say hitboxes are fine. The reg fails however. I've also had a bug happen to me where no matter how much I'll hit the other team, no damage will be done to them. Kinda annoying spraying a guy with 40 ping with 10+ bullets and seeing 0 damage done after I die, then having to relog!
  • Trio and Sorry dont hak, get the skill and hakers straight.

I'm not talking about these clans, who I know indeed are legit, especially Trio who deserved that victory. I'm talking about the Mudkipz clan.
  • lollypops has issues to
    i played with them and they dont even deny hacking
    i played with warmkitty and dumplinGz
    they hack like crazy