Cheaters on the rating

How long cheaters in the top 100 of the rating will still prevent people from playing has already gone the second month as they cannot ban idiots in cheats, throw not throw replays admins do nothing, so maybe you should not engage in the project at all, just sell it if you are unable to block violators at least 5 people use third-party programs and their haven't been banned yet.

the administration is generally up to the point that these idiots have been playing with cheats for the second month

Comments

• I have a replay from a BLATANT cheater who deosn't even try to hide it one bit, but i can't seem to post it here? And will Z8Games even do anything about them? I have reported 2 obvious cheaters but only got the game replay on one of them. Can someone help me out so we can get rid of theese guys who are destroying the fun from our Ranked games..
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited February 9
    On an ideal world we report a cheater now and he is banned in few hours .... 
    Sadly we don't live on such utopic place, managing tons of tickets is not easy job AND take a lot of time 
    So reported cheaters will be banned on the moment hack report ticket reach first line to be solved, if was not banned -> most like because ticket was not reviwed yet.
    Gamer since 1997