Cheaters, thanks for the happy New Year

At the end of this year, there were a lot of cheats. Someone went to great lengths to give weak Crossfire players wallhack and aim. I wish you all the best in the New Year. Now you can have fun. But I hope you will all get banned in the New Year!   o:)
Ps.
Admins, such hard cheats can be banned by IP. What do you think?

Comments

• this game is the best game for cheaters play and dont get banned the Masters dont give a **** for that only want money
  • At the end of this year, there were a lot of cheats. Someone went to great lengths to give weak Crossfire players wallhack and aim. I wish you all the best in the New Year. Now you can have fun. But I hope you will all get banned in the New Year!   o:)
    Ps.
    Admins, such hard cheats can be banned by IP. What do you think?
    ip alone wont do much since a lot of that abuse free trials of vpn but collecting datas in general of that for years could have done that. ülayed 3 games 2 days ago where even in my team was a cheater he literally looked through the walls on the enemys and gave anyone instant headshots but when you can look their stats up before the can leave at the end of the game it wont match up, but yeah i just ingame reported them since the whole team wasnt interested to kik a cheater or in a enemy team a macro user complaint that he used a other 3rd party software for benefits with even clanmates but he lost to a cheater and he then cried about, and thats just a point to think over he uses 3rd party software to get a benefit over others, and when he cant kill someone uses a 3rd party software too but instead macro using he downloaded a cheat programm then he only complained but never had a problem that he wanted a benefit over normal users, but why i rarely play that game anymore like even with "support tickets" in general said.
  • Its nothing new, good player is getting banned falsly cuz they have good aim and game sense from FPS games while hackers with Aimbot that they wont even try to hide still playing normaly.

Case 1: week ago saw a hacker with Green rank rewards from previous season still playing and just going around press W and mouse 1 while hsing me trough door. sended ticket to report and still didnt get respond, yesterday managed to bump into same guy in ranked wich mean he is still not banned.

Case 2: Today my friend got banned for no reason and didnt even get email and support aint responding to him at all.

So nothing new for CF scene gm is not even trying to help people that is innocent while letting hackers running rampage for free.
  • So, i should start downloading hacks on my 12-year-old account too? xD
    seems like getting banned without hacks easier than with hacks lmao

• @Latitiplayer
    1. Hack report tickets usually don't get a support answer AND most of the time need more then a week to be solved
     (i presume is because of the amount of time needed on each ticket to watch the savegame, especially when time is not correctly indicated + the amount of tickets / day ). 
    Also for blatant cheaters in game -> you can use ingame report and you will receive a system message in game when a reported player is banned ( BUT will not say the player IGN ).

2. Your friend should ask support to find the reason - because there is always a reason, and is not necessary to be "cheat usage", can be many other reasons why he was banned
    AND if you like to believe what your friend say "for no reason" then is your choice BUT is not the real true. 

Is your point of view based on your personal experience, this does not mean that it is also universally valid for everyone, and cheaters are banned on daily basis even if we don't see the difference in game,

@wowcool
    Please don't even joke about it.

Happy New year to everyone,
    Since is alreay 10 january, is time we must go on.
    Gamer since 1997
This discussion has been closed.