Europe Foxtrot Test - Dec 20 to 21 @ 12 pm to 2 pm EST / 18:00 to 20:00 CET

Attention Mercenaries,

We are testing new Europe servers at a new location and need your help to come together simultaneously.

From December 20 to 21 from 12 pm to 2 pm EST, server time (18:00 to 20:00 CET) join us and enjoy a 1,000 EXP/GP boost at Europe Foxtrot!

Every minute played during those times on this server on the specific day and time will be rewarded with 75 EP (up to 9,000 EP per day).

Track your progress HERE.

Games have to be completed (except ZM4 which also counts if incompleted) and passworded rooms don't count.

You can redeem your EP for some special wintery crates on the CF Shop on both days:
  • Winter Frost Crate 5EA for 4,500 EP *
  • Winter Camo 5EA for 4,500 EP *
* Those crates are limited to 2 redemptions each per account.

We also would like to hear from you how your experience is on the test server. 

Submit screenshots showing your ping on three servers and get Ice Blade Crates if you follow these instructions:
  1. Play a game each on EU Charlie, EU Delta, and EU Foxtrot (doesn't have to be during the event)
  2. Press TAB and take a screenshot by pressing PrtScr or Print of the match screen
  3. Open a ticket before December 21 at the support center under 'CrossFire Support' -> 'Other' and use the subject "EU Foxtrot Test"
  4. Attach the files as archive ZIP or RAR and press 'Submit'  - you will have to zip the 3 screenshots beforehand and you can find CrossFire screenshots by default at C:\Users\YOURPC\Documents\Cross Fire
Don't crop the screenshot and refrain from submitting multiple screenshots if your ping is not fluctuating.

The crate reward can only be earned once and double-submitted screenshots will not be counted.

EP will be distributed when earned - the crate reward for submitting the ping screenshots will be awarded on December 22, the end of the day.

Thank you all for participating and see you all at the new server!

-CrossFire team

Comments

• ManiaCV
    edited December 2023
    I have a better idea. How about you do it yourselves, send me the screenshots and i will give you 5 crates.
  • ManiaCV said:
    I have a better idea. How about you do it yourselves, send me the screenshots and i will give you 5 crates.
    I totally agree with this gentleman and ill even chip 5 extra crates in.
  • These EP events are good. Please, we want more of these events
  • I can't believe you actually wrote this It's really sad that you got fed up with the fluctuating ping in the game and asked for a screenshot.There are fluctuations in all of them, including the Fox test server.I don't think this is due to the internet infrastructure.Especially Rank sd, 1v1 rifle or sniper fluctuations are extreme.You can present this as an excuse: the solar flare incident. This may have affected the internet infrastructure, you can also mention the war in Europe and the current war in Palestine. Let me tell you an easy way. If you do this, the fluctuation will only happen on certain servers and crowded games in the game. Put the weapon selection on all maps, such as CS GO, and also reset the game to 2.0. And if possible, delete all players using macros from the game. Even the slightest press removes you from the game indefinitely.How can this be prevented? For example, when playing CS, the config is excluded from the standard, the game immediately takes you away from the game.At the same time, if you try to do this, the game will automatically close remotely and you will have to reload or delete the file to enter it again.And all the players who play zm4 with this password and make sauce with 1 person bot or 2 person bots are in the game. go away You can ask if you can give a name for this, just look at the first 30 SOS farms.
    Dear other reader, my word is not to you, but to those who try to gain something in the game with such 3rd software. 
  • Note: Rank sd, 1v1 etc are still not connecting. DC gives.  
  • Note 2: If 1 person doing sos farming is yours GM, you can ignore what I wrote first. 
  • Quake444
    edited December 2023

Attention Mercenaries,

We are testing new Europe servers at a new location and need your help to come together simultaneously.

From December 20 to 21 from 12 pm to 2 pm EST, server time (18:00 to 20:00 CET) join us and enjoy a 1,000 EXP/GP boost at Europe Foxtrot!

Every minute played during those times on this server on the specific day and time will be rewarded with 75 EP (up to 9,000 EP per day).

Track your progress HERE.

Games have to be completed (except ZM4 which also counts if incompleted) and passworded rooms don't count.

You can redeem your EP for some special wintery crates on the CF Shop on both days:
    • Winter Frost Crate 5EA for 4,500 EP *
    • Winter Camo 5EA for 4,500 EP *
    * Those crates are limited to 2 redemptions each per account.

We also would like to hear from you how your experience is on the test server. 

Submit screenshots showing your ping on three servers and get Ice Blade Crates if you follow these instructions:
    1. Play a game each on EU Charlie, EU Delta, and EU Foxtrot (doesn't have to be during the event)
    2. Press TAB and take a screenshot by pressing PrtScr or Print of the match screen
    3. Open a ticket before December 21 at the support center under 'CrossFire Support' -> 'Other' and use the subject "EU Foxtrot Test"
    4. Attach the files as archive ZIP or RAR and press 'Submit'  - you will have to zip the 3 screenshots beforehand and you can find CrossFire screenshots by default at C:\Users\YOURPC\Documents\Cross Fire
    Don't crop the screenshot and refrain from submitting multiple screenshots if your ping is not fluctuating.

The crate reward can only be earned once and double-submitted screenshots will not be counted.

EP will be distributed when earned - the crate reward for submitting the ping screenshots will be awarded on December 22, the end of the day.

Thank you all for participating and see you all at the new server!

-CrossFire team
    a honest question here, the time limit itself is 120 minutes, to get 9k ep points is on 120 minutes.

so my question is who thinks of such events, since no legal player can be every seconds in a game without using a 3rd party software, with other words as a normal player you cant even reach the 120 minutes marks, since after a game finished the loading screen/engine takes time after each game itself before you can enter a other game and that even takes time, so a legal player cant play 120 minutes of 120 minutes limited timeframe in generall, so who thinks of that kind of "events"?? when you cant even reach a goal in general or is it a backstep to the "coomunity goals" where was farm accounts was included to reach a goal where real players couldnt reach, like z.m. kills etc. (that was the years before where a amount of kills was needed for a ribbon but without a cheater in your team you couldnt find a room or cant even be completed, so are we at this step back?" 

(and yeah i wrote this since i get for everything getting told to write a "ticket" to the "support", and for i had patience for 4 years was now done after writing here open could be done in under 1 week, i got now that ribbon but dont needed it, but was a good test at all, waiting over 4 years getting a post&copy answer, did after 4 years another ticket got the same copy answer and then when i wrote open over it it could be done under 1 week or better said in benefit of you under 10 days, but thats the best example again how do you expect not 3rd party using accounts to get 120 minutes out of 120 minutes, since it only counts when youre in the game really, not in the loading screen or in the lobby??. it would need to take a bot and even that with loading times from the engine you cant even reach the 9k EP points, so thats why im wondering about the mentioned above)

ps. sry if your own images ingame are to big for your own support tickets it shouldnt be the players "fault" but your own itself as a company, since they need lets say need to do a legal player S&D match 7x for that time period where some tension and skill is asked instead some wallers HS through you walls itself, so you ask the players to make a archive for your own ingame screenshots instead to update  the system itself its for me alone like the time span a big wow, but like i said got after 4 years same response and what could be done over 1k workdays could be done under 10 now, so i genuine ask what will be done when it can switch so easy off instead stretched or tried to played out on the players, since i rather get into FFA games now to get the final missing coupons in to get my last wanted gun and then pause again, instead to document times of each screenshot/game, convert it, archive it into .rar/7zip and send it over a support ticket in, when alone the time itself is literally so close  at best bots can get it