HWID Ban System for CrossFire

Dear CrossFire West Team,

We would like to propose a more effective measure against players who use cheats or violate the rules to ensure a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for our players. Cheating and rule violations pose a serious problem for the gaming community, and combating such behaviors can enhance the quality of the game.

Our suggestion is to implement an HWID (Hardware ID) ban system, which includes the following steps:

1. Violation Detection and Review: Allegations of violations should be promptly reviewed, and when a clear violation is confirmed, record the player's HWID.

2. Implement HWID Ban: In case of a violation, temporarily suspend the player's account and simultaneously impose a ban on the player's device's HWID. This ban means that the player cannot play the game on the same device.

3. Escalation of Penalties for Repeat Offenders: Players who repeat the same violation should face stricter penalties. For a second violation, extend the HWID ban duration or permanently suspend the account.

4. Appeals Process: Allow players the right to appeal when they believe a violation has been wrongly attributed to them, and carefully review each appeal.

5. Regular Communication: Keep players informed regularly about HWID bans and rule violation policies. This helps players understand what is expected of them.

This suggestion can be used to ensure that CrossFire is played in a fair and cheat-free environment. Cheating and rule violations can disrupt the gaming experience, making it crucial to address such behavior.

Sincerely,

Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
because after the sugar melts, you're done
Life is good.....

Comments

• Yeah in theory this sounds good but.. then when you think that this post comes from someone that got banned for hacking it doesn't sound as good anymore. Right GKV! ? or should i say GKV? ? If there will be a HWID ban we should start with you first :wink:
  • Koala23 said:
    Yeah in theory this sounds good but.. then when you think that this post comes from someone that got banned for hacking it doesn't sound as good anymore. Right GKV! ? or should i say GKV? ? If there will be a HWID ban we should start with you first :wink:
    You're welcome, and thank you for your feedback. If a player has violated the rules and you are unsure of the reason, please refrain from spreading unfounded news about it. Our game officials have taken the necessary actions. I appreciate your approval of my suggestion.
    Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
    because after the sugar melts, you're done
    Life is good.....
  • gkvxdd said:
    Koala23 said:
    Yeah in theory this sounds good but.. then when you think that this post comes from someone that got banned for hacking it doesn't sound as good anymore. Right GKV! ? or should i say GKV? ? If there will be a HWID ban we should start with you first :wink:
    You're welcome, and thank you for your feedback. If a player has violated the rules and you are unsure of the reason, please refrain from spreading unfounded news about it. Our game officials have taken the necessary actions. I appreciate your approval of my suggestion.
    'Sir, I swear i was only hacking in zm. Our game officials have taken the necessary actions.' :joy: 
  • gkvxdd Yes, you are right, proof of this are the various hackers with IGN "ROF" they are banned for about 12 years, that is, 12 years using hacks in the game, 50% of their accounts no longer even have the
    "Ribon Horable Soldier" because in the past players who used hacks had the tape removed but their accounts are still active and yes they continue to use hacks for about 12 years, they do this when they are banned they create new accounts and use hacks again when they are finished the temporary ban time for the account that used the hack like "1 year and 655 days Banned" they go back to this account and use the hack again and they are marshals.. regrettable where is the Permanent BAN for these disgusting players?...
  • Sorry to break ur heart but honestly HWID bans does COMPLETLY NOTHING.