Insulting and Swearing

I Keep reporting People for Insulting and Swearing for Support with screenshots and only reply on my tickets is that they cannot lemme know if they take a decision about this or not. and next day i find the same player trying to insult me again and again and again. !! wassup z8games ! WAKEUP ! If iam getting insulted every game for killing someone i'd stop that game immediately !

Comments

• 1. Make sure you attach on support ticket a zip archive with image created by game when you press PrtScn key ( a .bmp image is saved on My Documents \ Cross Fire ) 
    2. The answer is a confirmation your ticket was submited BUT all tickets are solved in same order as received , so it can take more time.
    3. You can choose to close text chat and focus on your gameplay. 
    Gamer since 1997
  • 1. Make sure you attach on support ticket a zip archive with image created by game when you press PrtScn key ( a .bmp image is saved on My Documents \ Cross Fire ) 
    2. The answer is a confirmation your ticket was submited BUT all tickets are solved in same order as received , so it can take more time.
    If you say that i can close text chat then u can remove it from the game if it's not that important. 
    And i cant focus on my gameplay bcs of too many hackers are invading the game lately, Just you guys MODs,GMs and developers try to fix the game and make a new anti-cheat system and some restricted rules for game violation. i really do like this game and want to play it as much as i can, but everytime i login i find a new cheater or a new player flaming or insulting me. 
  • MOD's are normal players with only power to moderate forum and discord
    GM's collect all info players send on ticket and forward to devs.

As for cheaters we have two options :
    1. use in game report option
    or
    2. save game and send a hack report ticket from website.

Gamer since 1997
  • whiskeycfes
    edited March 2023

Hi,

I also experience encountering players with toxic behavior, but the direct solution is to block their chat by pressing the "ESC" key and selecting the option BLOCK CHAT. This way, you won't see anything they write and can enjoy your game experience.

However, if their behavior is racist, you can submit a support ticket. It may take some time, but it will work. The developers are committed to providing a healthy and fun experience for everyone.

See you on the battlefield.

- WhiskeyCFES

•  Lodmk0

you guys are so funny you complain about insults when you're actually insulting others in arab i saw you insulting a player in the room in arab you said ksomk or something weird i assume it's an insult in arab so you shouldn't complain for an insult since you insult others.

but if you want you can go to support and send your complaint I'm sure the Gms will validate it, I was banned for insulting and I learned my lesson it wasn't my fault but that's it.
  • granaino
    edited July 2023
    This is a good player 100% heads lol -> [image link removed]
    Sorry for use this topic.
  • @granaino
    Any accusations on forum are not allwed.
    Please submit your evidences on a support ticket.
    Gamer since 1997