Fix ZM4 Onslaught Fortress

Fix it so ZM4 Onslaught Fortress stops stuttering (and often freezes completely), every time someone joins after start. It's beginning to be rather annoying. Especially when it causes you to lose high-level cards. Until this is fixed I wouldn't dare to try a 5-star card and many other players probably feel the same.
JackPain (Sweden)

Comments

• Hello,

kinda sad there was bug fix maintenance 2 days ago ,and they fixed only ranked sd and not zm4_(

*about the freeze- for not get freeze and disconnect all need to do is do a relog to the game every 2 games.
    *about the 3,4 boxes-when get an error then everything is saved,all rewards such as boss cards and boss box,the only thing being lost is the conqueror

• Hello,

kinda sad there was bug fix maintenance 2 days ago ,and they fixed only ranked sd and not zm4_(

*about the freeze- for not get freeze and disconnect all need to do is do a relog to the game every 2 games.
    *about the 3,4 boxes-when get an error then everything is saved,all rewards such as boss cards and boss box,the only thing being lost is the conqueror

I actually lost 3 3star boxes just now, so it isn't always true. 3,30 left, just waiting for the boss to spawn and the screen freezes completely. But after restarting i got nothing, no boxes, no points, 3 3star cards gone. If I am lucky, it maybe appears after some time, but I am not very hopefull, knowing how this game usually works.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • hello friend, by any chance, you don't have the letter from doctor bolt 5 stars, I really need it and it's the only one I need :(
  • 1. No accusations, also with reference to a nation, religion .. etc. 
    2. If you have something on windows side ( as a suspect windows user group / windows user ) those are not caused by the game , are caused by other actions you did outside the game, as download and use other software , trojans, viruses or other malware you get from unknow sources ... etc and is only up to you to fix your windows.
    Gamer since 1997
  • to fix this you must completely delete the z8games folder and the cf log folder and download the game again do a clean install ready problem fixed you no longer land error in matches if this continues and why you are being hacked clike on local disk c with right mouse button go to properties, now go to security, it has to have only 3 folders (System32) (Administrators) (Users) if you have an account there (Unknown) you must delete it because hackers are using it to capture your data in the crossfire click on the unknown folder and click on (edit) now click on (remove) and click on (apply) several errors will appear you always click on ok ok ok until close ready the folder will disappear you are no longer being monitored by the hackers you can restart the computer and check if the unknown folder is still there if it is there then the hackers wrote a code on the system resistance you must either format the computer or every time before entering the game go remove this unknown account so that your data is not captured I already questioned z8games and support about this but nothing was done they gave me a code to reset the internet modem but that doesn't solve the problem also it's no use installing antivirus because it doesn't manages to detect this unknown account because the hackers made it appear as if it were a system service so every time it appears and even restarting it appears again it is exhausted but you have to do it every time it is these [REMOVED] hackers who do this and the [REMOVED] is also ranked so it's not even possible to play because of so many hackers I stopped playing there, I hope I helped you a hug to Switzerland <3

The problem was fixed (at least for me) a week after I posted the discussion (About 2 months ago), but thanks anyway for answering.

If you are running Windows 10 or 11, there should actually be 4 folders there. The 4th is the one called: "Trusted Installer", it's made so windows-update will update in the background without needing any approval from the user to install updates, it is also used by anti-virus programs for the same reason. You might have seen that you now only can postpone your updates for a while, then it updates no matter what you wan't. (you can stop it by writing some lines in windows-registry, but if you update anything with windows update it is back), Microsoft wan't more controll over their products. It might be used by hackers trying to place a trojan in your computer, but any decent anti-virus will block it before it installs. To get to that point however, you have to enter a unsafe website or open a unsafe message. It will not happen just because you enter internet or play Crossfire (as long as the CF-Installler hasn't been switched by a hacker which has a minimal chance of happening).

If someone manage to hack your account however it's probably by first getting into your mail and getting information saved in there. Most E-mail databases is hacked some time and released, very seldom for free or sold in darknet, therefore it's good to change your password regularly. But if you aren't a celebrity, goverment worker or known to be very rich, the real hackers probably won't target you, as the time and money spent needed for it, isn't worth it.

JackPain (Sweden)