new skin vip

bosu27
edited February 2023 in CrossFire Barracks
i just wondering why sell the skin from vip ?
on the china srv i think is somthing difrent but only here is lok like sell somthing to make some money.
do somthing with the srv l got lag evry time when i play and i dont wana say how many hacker i met in the game i think is my time to move one to another game such of waste of time spend on play crosfire , and i dont say how much money i invested in vips i got 76 vips on my accont is feel very disapoiment .
almost 12 years i play this game and i play somthing else is the big diferente .
z8game fix the dam srv no only take the money and dont do nothing the vip dosent count agaist hackers 

Answers

• vindyy
    edited February 2023
    cuz we need money more [removed] more vips more money 
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited February 2023
    1. Each game version have own content and events and is not mandatory to be all the same on all versions ( as those details can be part of the licensing agreement ..etc ).

2. For suggestion you may use this forum part : https://forum.z8games.com/categories/suggestions / or send a support ticket as for any other problems and inquirements you may have.

@vindyy
    You have the right to your personal opinion, but you don't have the right to insult others, each player decides IF and how much money he spends for his own pleasure, it is not mandatory to spend money in the game if you don't want this.
    Gamer since 1997
  • 1. Each game version have own content and events and is not mandatory to be all the same on all versions ( as those details can be part of the licensing agreement ..etc ).

2. For suggestion you may use this forum part : https://forum.z8games.com/categories/suggestions / or send a support ticket as for any other problems and inquirements you may have.

@vindyy
    You have the right to your personal opinion, but you don't have the right to insult others, each player decides IF and how much money he spends for his own pleasure, it is not mandatory to spend money in the game if you don't want this.
    Stop SPAM at players and go tell Gms and admins to fix this server.
    Only dc and error and lag spikes in game.

• @streetduke
    You should revise your attitude on the forum, if you are sarcastic, or using direct or veiled insults does not solve anything.
    For the problems you have in cf game, the only way is through support tickets, all the information sent by the players in this way is centralized and sent to the development team to be solved.
    GM / admins are not part of this team and cannot solve it these problems.
    The more tickets are sent by the players, the more GM puts pressure on the developers for a solution, unfortunately with 1-2 tickets don't reach the top priority list :( .
    Gamer since 1997