Current state of hackers in crossfire and why GM's love hackers

Currently the ticket system on website is NOT  monitored *Mods dont dare reply saying it is " it is not! for months"
wallers using free public chams seem to last weeks now on top of that if u destroy a Waller 30-1 he just joins ur team and kicks you seems about right yeah..... ive encountered over 25 Wallers in the past week this is getting bs

now why GM's love wallers
GM's love wallers because they account ID ban which means they will let these wallers continue to cheat for weeks and weeks and when they do get banned, the retatialiton is the cheater now making a new account in 30 seconds taken out on players in ranked seems fair.

GM's choose account ID bans over MAC bans because they obviously love wallers you can quote this is court this is a fact its been this way for ten years and most competitive players have moved on because of it no matter how much you try to comprehend why a system such as this would exist you can just go back to the old sherlock quote and arrive at the destination that its this way because they love hackers 

cheaters everywhere...
and nothing will ever change...
GM's love cheaters PSA*
GM's dont want to MAC ban because low IQ cheaters cant hardware spoof 

TY so much GM's 
nowhere on the planet would anyone else id ban u think a new accc ount cheater with gp weapons cares if he gets banned? who wouldnt get turned on by making ppl cry by walling and aimbotting thank you GM's for allowing sadistic wallers to get immense pleasure from ur service 

yours sincerely
-A top 2% ranked player
IGN:Adrenaline

Comments

• Ranked S&D 
    Is just a joke. 
    You can see laggers , teleporters , wallers and macro kids .
    But the server has many problems because most times you hit enemy you see the blood but the damage is 0.
    Gm s never will be fixed game ... they can only bring more zp items and vips.
    Best thing to do is to make a break from this garbage game.
    They said at 8 february will make some updates to Combat Flow Improvements as they post in ROADMAP 2023.

• 1. I thought you already knew: mods don't have access to the ticket system, they can't view or solve them, the only attribution is to moderate the forum and discord. Only the support staff knows how the ticket system works.

2. No one loves or protects cheaters, but for now our only weapons are the report in game or the support ticket.

3. There is no perfect solution to permanently ban cheaters so they can no longer use new accounts. If there was such a solution all online games would use it
       Other much bigger games tried all kinds of solutions, such as  IP + MAC + hardware key + phone number .... and the result was only 1-2 weeks until it was possible to bypass all those measures.

4. IP ban is not viable at all for two big reasons:
    - there are many customers who use the same IP (as in the case of icoffee, or when the ISP allocates the same IP for several customers from a city, area or country) and obviously an IP ban on a cheater would ban a lot of other legit users and it's not right.
    - the IP assigned by the ISP is not unique and permanent / client, it can be changed by the user very easily.

5. Ban on MAC and or hardware key / phone number : is already turned out to be an expensive solution (must be developed individually for each game) and unprofitable because it can be bypassed.

P.S. This is the digital world we live in today for all online games: cheaters are present everywhere, but how much or little this mainly is related to the total number of users of a game: the more users - the more cheaters you will meet / when there are few users -> few cheaters.
    Gamer since 1997
  • You've said it all but unfortunately you're wasting time away because you know they won't do anything to change it, well you've touched on a very good point, let's go.

you talked about wallers and aimbots but what about the rest? there is a fake login screen on the mercenary pass screen, there are black coupons buggy for 999999 the hackers have (full access to your computer) through crossfire west yes no and a lie you can open your windows file manager and go to Local disk C and in the Tab (Security) see if you don't have an account there in blue (Unknown) attached with administrator privileges on your computer with full access to all files files etc and also with active Special privileges! try to deactivate it but remember that whenever you restart the computer it will come back and when it is active hackers can bug you when you try to start a ranked game I know that many will agree with me because the same happens with other players, in addition to all that I already mentioned there's still the (Antikike) that you try to kick a player and almost ending the voting time, 12 players appear who gave F12 no it's not the Egyptos who did that it's the anti-kik system of the hackers working perfectly because nobody wants to play against a player who has been kicked so it doesn't make sense to protect him, the same happens in zm mode rooms, you know when you try to kick the player but you can't? anti kik.. do you know when you are almost finished with the zombie rooms and winning the boss and it gives an error? because they are the hackers it doesn't matter if everyone is of high level because the players are already using hack without any fear because nothing happens to them z8games Bans are temporary and are for insult by hack if more than 5 players report the same hack on game there yes they can banish the hack through the game report system other than that? forget if it's only 3 reports to the same hacker he won't be banned because z8games won't even see your report and don't waste your time sending tickeds to z8games support because the [GM]Sharingn responsible for responding to tickeds simply has more than to do what
    (his own work) so it's easier for him to ignore and say please wait the problem will be solved in a way of trying to shut you up. don't do that let's flood the technical support of z8games don't shut up and keep your head down let's unite let's send tickeds every day reporting hackers so that something is done or is the management changes or will crossfire be like this forever new event? :D everyone happy? with him more than 1,500 hackers will come to make your life difficult z8games has to do something this is a shame game this 5 years ago i came from crossfire europe i have never seen such lack of responsibility with players :( currently i have 55 hackers banned through from the game's reporting mechanism please report any hint of a hack and tell players to also report after 5 reports the GMs will investigate the account.
  • In addition to everything I mentioned, you still have the famous
      (Your account was logged in elsewhere, please log in later)
    bug error? not hacker? Yes they do that so you can leave the game and try to change your pass and then they manage to steal your account nothing happens most hackers are all Arabs! I'm angry with them I swear to you I'm not racist I even have black and Arab friends but these Arabs in the game they simply create accounts to use the hack that's terrible I fully agree with [MOD]ShadowRo everything he said is true however.. it's not right when you send a ticked to z8games tech support reporting a violation it should be thoroughly investigated in order to take appropriate action yes I've been banned 4 times why? because i played in ranked against arab hackers and insulted them as much as i could as a result of that after suffering with them in ranked and losing points they were (as innocent) did not support reporting me and my account got banned for 365 hours.. sorry i never used it hack in this game game 5 years old! and i was banned 4 times here on crossfire west i was never banned on crossfire europe even this account of mine came from crossfire europe i have weapons that no one else has in all of crossfire west because they are crossfire europe weapons that no longer exist i had more than 150 permanent weapons in the migration process to z8games from crossfire west deleted all character weapons items nick names sprays and others left me with only 5 permanent weapons out of the 150 I had I went down but as I always liked crossfire I came back to playing even losing all the weapons today I have an arsenal but it's not the same thing and the hacking report system doesn't work it's outdated and a way for technical support to shut you up because they tell you to report hackers there but this system doesn't work that is you are simply ignored with efficiency as they say.
  • 1. I thought you already knew: mods don't have access to the ticket system, they can't view or solve them, the only attribution is to moderate the forum and discord. Only the support staff knows how the ticket system works.

2. No one loves or protects cheaters, but for now our only weapons are the report in game or the support ticket.

3. There is no perfect solution to permanently ban cheaters so they can no longer use new accounts. If there was such a solution all online games would use it
       Other much bigger games tried all kinds of solutions, such as  IP + MAC + hardware key + phone number .... and the result was only 1-2 weeks until it was possible to bypass all those measures.

4. IP ban is not viable at all for two big reasons:
    - there are many customers who use the same IP (as in the case of icoffee, or when the ISP allocates the same IP for several customers from a city, area or country) and obviously an IP ban on a cheater would ban a lot of other legit users and it's not right.
    - the IP assigned by the ISP is not unique and permanent / client, it can be changed by the user very easily.

5. Ban on MAC and or hardware key / phone number : is already turned out to be an expensive solution (must be developed individually for each game) and unprofitable because it can be bypassed.

P.S. This is the digital world we live in today for all online games: cheaters are present everywhere, but how much or little this mainly is related to the total number of users of a game: the more users - the more cheaters you will meet / when there are few users -> few cheaters.
    That's fine mate but tell me how reporting 40 wallers a day when there's widespread public wallhacks available and then seeing the same cheaters still active a week later is working
  • also there should be a ping limit for accessing servers over 50 ping should not be allowed to connect to server at all and users should have to manually take a ping test if theres any spiking of ping request should be denied to join server its unfair godmode
  • Gm s you must ban these teleporters in Ranked S&D.
    Ping spikes to 35 to 250most times and can t deal damage.
    You can hear broken sound when try to hit them.

• SeKToRz
    edited January 2023
    yup played a clan match against silver ping spikers the other  day as a  epical i couldnt touch them they speed around corners with god mode

Mandatory ping scan on entering server would be great and stable ping req for ranked no matter the ping would be great

high ping is a huge disadv 
    high spiking ping is godmode you cannot touch them you will seee them teleport around corners and blow u away 24/7 no matter how good you are