I'm shocked because

i buy 165 undercover set crates but i can't take any rare item 100 crates with zp 65 crates with crate ticket is that a joke or bug ? please explain this situation.

Comments

• Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I've spun crates in 100-200 sets and won nothing. I had 5 crates and won twice. Nothing is guaranteed. If you can't afford to lose, don't buy and spin. Newer crates seem to be harder to win from, from my experience.

JackPain (Sweden)
  • Nah i think is a bug or Something wrong with some old accounts from Crossfire Europe let me tell you i joined again on this game about 3 months ago after 1 year break i play 3 months all events, all wekends events, i buy crates in game and got nothing not a single gun you need to increase the win rate on this empty crates or do something I don t want to be mean but this is the truth how can I play anymore when I see that I'm wasting my time for nothing, I don't even want to spend any more money in this game when I see that I open empty crates, I don't know, I don't have the joy to play anymore or spend money when I see that nothing is solved and I'm not the only one complaining about this problem for 7 years, I've been playing and honestly I think I'd open tens of thousands of crates in 7 years and I don't think I've taken more than 14 weapons... I hope to see a change to this system as soon as possible some people win every time i watched on yt or in game at anothers friends or from clan and all win all time from 5 crates or 10 crates and me from 300 crates nothing not a single gun.... Now some people or the Gm will say that i am wrong about this and i am just stupid saying that... Honestly, I haven't really posted a comment more than 2 times on the forum, but this time I couldn't stop myself from telling , I'm very angry about this, I don't want to upset anyone, maybe someone important will see my post and will forward for a check or fix if you read this Thanks for your time to this post

• he said sometimes win sometimes lose i play 7 years and i always lose wtf about this
  • PitonS said:

Nah i think is a bug or Something wrong with some old accounts from Crossfire Europe let me tell you i joined again on this game about 3 months ago after 1 year break i play 3 months all events, all wekends events, i buy crates in game and got nothing not a single gun you need to increase the win rate on this empty crates or do something I don t want to be mean but this is the truth how can I play anymore when I see that I'm wasting my time for nothing, I don't even want to spend any more money in this game when I see that I open empty crates, I don't know, I don't have the joy to play anymore or spend money when I see that nothing is solved and I'm not the only one complaining about this problem for 7 years, I've been playing and honestly I think I'd open tens of thousands of crates in 7 years and I don't think I've taken more than 14 weapons... I hope to see a change to this system as soon as possible some people win every time i watched on yt or in game at anothers friends or from clan and all win all time from 5 crates or 10 crates and me from 300 crates nothing not a single gun.... Now some people or the Gm will say that i am wrong about this and i am just stupid saying that... Honestly, I haven't really posted a comment more than 2 times on the forum, but this time I couldn't stop myself from telling , I'm very angry about this, I don't want to upset anyone, maybe someone important will see my post and will forward for a check or fix if you read this Thanks for your time to this post

I think some people are just unlucky and others have lots of luck. Not just in the game. I don't think it's just Euro accounts, as people from all over complain. It might be some hidden stuff too, I have heard lots of teories. Like our luck is upped if you have V.I.P., Luck is upped if you invest just the right amount of cash, but down if you are shown to willing to blow away lots. Lots of luck if you play a lot etc... But I don't think it's any of that. IRL I never win things like instant lottery tickets, but a friend won six times in a row. One friend blew 250 Euros on a slot machine in one night, another friend won about the same, playing just about 1 euro on the machine next to him. Luck is a strange thing.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • PitonS said:

Nah i think is a bug or Something wrong with some old accounts from Crossfire Europe let me tell you i joined again on this game about 3 months ago after 1 year break i play 3 months all events, all wekends events, i buy crates in game and got nothing not a single gun you need to increase the win rate on this empty crates or do something I don t want to be mean but this is the truth how can I play anymore when I see that I'm wasting my time for nothing, I don't even want to spend any more money in this game when I see that I open empty crates, I don't know, I don't have the joy to play anymore or spend money when I see that nothing is solved and I'm not the only one complaining about this problem for 7 years, I've been playing and honestly I think I'd open tens of thousands of crates in 7 years and I don't think I've taken more than 14 weapons... I hope to see a change to this system as soon as possible some people win every time i watched on yt or in game at anothers friends or from clan and all win all time from 5 crates or 10 crates and me from 300 crates nothing not a single gun.... Now some people or the Gm will say that i am wrong about this and i am just stupid saying that... Honestly, I haven't really posted a comment more than 2 times on the forum, but this time I couldn't stop myself from telling , I'm very angry about this, I don't want to upset anyone, maybe someone important will see my post and will forward for a check or fix if you read this Thanks for your time to this post

I think some people are just unlucky and others have lots of luck. Not just in the game. I don't think it's just Euro accounts, as people from all over complain. It might be some hidden stuff too, I have heard lots of teories. Like our luck is upped if you have V.I.P., Luck is upped if you invest just the right amount of cash, but down if you are shown to willing to blow away lots. Lots of luck if you play a lot etc... But I don't think it's any of that. IRL I never win things like instant lottery tickets, but a friend won six times in a row. One friend blew 250 Euros on a slot machine in one night, another friend won about the same, playing just about 1 euro on the machine next to him. Luck is a strange thing.
    You are a bit right but i am always lose and now i feel like scammed because i am always losing maybe a human could be unlucky but i am only want win a single gun and i never won.
  • I think theres like 000.1% to win something. Not to mention crates for ZP, even GP is hard to get. Already bought about 500 and still nothing, im already tired buying and opening them one by one even auto... They should increase cost and chence to win... Not a genius think to open 1.000 crates and get something, if you can do same with same price with 100 crates. If you see something in crates, just dont even thing you will get something from it, just open it and forget if you wont get. Too low chances... Even for crates.
  • PitonS said:

it never was luck i told it several times before, even on the old black market system it was never luck, i spend literally over 2k crates on d.e camo and never won it, even with new black market system i just got it at arround over 4k crates, but in the old BM system some friends of mine discovered a simple trick, whil i was going shopping they discovered when on the old BM system you could limit your frames via bandicam/fraps to 1 fps so the black market spinning animation was super slow, and they found it out on gp guns, but did it with every other gun then too to win, when i came back shopping they won several guns, of of my friend back then won 5 d.e. camos in a row when they found out. So they did then with the dual smg zp crates too, but when i would been banned for telling that it shows only that it was never any "luck"

and yeah i reported several years back a bug where i won from a zm key the legendary dragon mg3, it shows in my inventory but wont get registered in the weapon collection section, after several years later still not fixed (and it was years ago reported that bug that it wont get counted for the weapon collection), with other words the on black friday invested crates i had the years ago (over 800) i never gotten the m66 legendary where i needed/wanted, or win any guns and with 800 i was low on rounding up, since i not count free crate tickets or any other crates spinned in just that 1 collection. But you can see everyday on the winning list the ranks where win is always diffrent, at some days only high ranks win, some days just fresh accounts (since its easier today with vips bonuses to level the lower part up), the old bm system was never anything with luck it was only you needed a perfect macro programm to release perfectly the mouse on 1 spot, or used fraps/bandicam to lock your fps while recording down to 1fps (like the old glitch spots in maps, they used the same method).

the old black market i preffered since i found the animation 10x better, and you could customize the background to your liking the background page, like kill sounds, you could do your own or load packages down with series/movies quotes, which i loved to hear even the videos with it.

the new one for me personally even with the old layout (graphical) wouldnt give you that much anymore it is more focused on masses, im talking about the older days where you would at least win 1 gun within 30-40 euros max, but now like bingo you can waste over 200k zp and not even guaranteed anything, a lot of players save exactly the free zp crates to get at least 1 gun in bulk openings, but like i said just overwatch the winning list ranks on diffrent days, the ranks are nearly the same on 1 day and then it switches, and even which ranks won several guns directly behind.
  •  The same thing happens to me. I earn an item for every 200 open boxes. This really is a joke and a tremendous fraud from these CF scammers.
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited January 2023
    @Quake444

Crate opening animation is not related on establishing wins , the server do the math as "win" or "not win" on next milisecond after you open the crate.
    The animation on player side that you see only must align with the result caming from server side.
    In case the communication is somehow delayed / altered (whatever the reason) and on your side you see the "win" animation  -> and the information on server side was already set as "not win", you may think you win but was only the visual bug.

You can see that better when you open more crates at once and you win: the text message appear on chat before you can actually see the animation result, that is why your friends see the result before you, and what items you get are already set on server side as soon as you open crate.

Whatever other players claims, they just get lucky and was thinking are "craking" the odds :)
    I also win few time 2 items in 10 crates , 1 item in 3 crates ... and so on, those was rare cases but can happen.

@chamanec
    That is how BM is set, players decide on their own if they wish to use-it and spend ZP or not.
    Please search on internet the explains for "fraud" and "scam", you can't just use them based on your feelings ( as being sad because you not win more often on BM). 
    Gamer since 1997
  • @Quake444

Crate opening animation is not related on establishing wins , the server do the math as "win" or "not win" on next milisecond after you open the crate.
    The animation on player side that you see only must align with the result caming from server side.
    In case the communication is somehow delayed / altered (whatever the reason) and on your side you see the "win" animation  -> and the information on server side was already set as "not win", you may think you win but was only the visual bug.

You can see that better when you open more crates at once and you win: the text message appear on chat before you can actually see the animation result, that is why your friends see the result before you, and what items you get are already set on server side as soon as you open crate.

Whatever other players claims, they just get lucky and was thinking are "craking" the odds :)
    I also win few time 2 items in 10 crates , 1 item in 3 crates ... and so on, those was rare cases but can happen.

@chamanec
    That is how BM is set, players decide on their own if they wish to use-it and spend ZP or not.
    Please search on internet the explains for "fraud" and "scam", you can't just use them based on your feelings ( as being sad because you not win more often on BM). 
    i talked about the old Bm system where you could do something like that, but okay i saw it on my own how they did that and won zp crates 4 diffrent guns within 1 crate each only, but okay its server based everytime so i cant get banned even if i tell the truth

the newest system is bugged as hell still i had that in a normal crate opening recording where i had it on auto spin won a rare item but never got anything from that, and how i know that bug wont be fixed today, like the bug i reported idk about 6 years ago, where i won from the zm keys the mg3 legendary it shows up in my inventory and online inventory but it wont get recognized in the legendary collection, long long ago reported that bug, last time 5 months arround i looked still the same.

the only time i did win a gun with under 5 crates in 12 years was d.e royal dragon and after i won that thing i won after over 2ks gp crate the gp camo d.e. and won 5 more afterwards, but first when i had won the d.e. royal dragon from 1 crate (and that was the only occasion i had to win with 1 crate something in 12 years now). my point alone since the winning chances are low and like i told you before overwatch daily the winning list in the new system, and you will see what i wrote on each day theres only a certain ranks range where will win, on the next day its diffrent ranks only, but for me its through anyway, i spinned to much wasted to much money, i got a collection i wanted full thats enough for me since this game cant run 4 months without bugs/errors constant through, theres no appreciation for veteran players, only new created multi accounts gets benefits etc.

the only joy on the old system was to put your own kill sounds in, or redesign the black market overlay how you want, and i still prefer the old design over the newest, since there werent any empty "rare winnings", but must to do that the engine/servers are overloaded anyway, and cant handle the newest animation opend so frequently on others end. So yeah for me that game is done, i occasioanly come sometimes here to look if something interesting is here, or try 1-2 games every few months to look if something has been overworked/fixed, but it gets very shortly disturbed by bugs.  ( tried to play with a friend a few days ago, when he logged into the game he was stuck on stage 4 loading  into the main overlay/game, followed up by an error code, while i was able to join even a room and play, the next day i had this problem game hung itself up after pressing log in on stage 4 on main screen, followed up by an error code, so from 1 day to the next without any updates whatsoever that bug came up, and disappeard again (btw i have more then strong enough internet to handle a game like cf so dont worry about that, there wasnt any update anywhere or internet to slow since there was only cf opend on both days))

but yeah like i still awaited a response from you over "need to show passion for the game", i did it 12 years now like many other veteran players here, and im talking about the real ones and where not just bought high rank accounts, where you see often too now a days, but like on the Mutation modes they never even when reported got punished so, i had enough passion for this game, its now from the other end to show some, and that already is beginning at not putting reskin after reskin in the game, i let with itention bug fixes out since it never worked and probably never will, i cant even remember the last time this game was running stable without bugs/errors for just at least 4 months straight out, but hey its for me just easier when i want to try few games in a few months its easier for me when you want to start it and the game instantly crashes or gives errors, itts for me the sign let it closed and use that time in a other game. To the other points by now it should been known to the GMS/Admins for themselves what is going wrong, since a lot of the stuff isnt new, but they abbandoned the forum anyways and moved to the discord, like that scam bot that was here where he had a thread open with a scam link and it was open over 1 month until someone watched into the forums again.

so yeah even my point stands if crossfire hd the licence go to smilegate too, i wont ever touch it because how the outcome will be we can see on that version, where not even self gets worked on but updates get bought in, and then not even in order but mixed up which creates just more on errors, so if smilegate gets the licence for cf hd eu i wont touch it, i rather play then on a ru version with 200 ping instead to see the same hamster wheel develop over the decade again
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
    Absolutely garbage game.
    Errors , lags, teleporters , low win rate ( last period i need to spin near 1000 crates to win anything), and for sure wallers and cheater (i have 145 bans with report in game Gm respond to me and he counts them and yes most of them are egyptions)
    Gm must start ban this egytpion because all time insult and swearing in game rooms in their language and they think they are most clevers than others.