Winterfest Weekend: December 2nd - January 1st

Attention Mercenaries

Get ready for this festive holiday because Santa is giving out presents early throughout December on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Santa Gifting Hours
Earn 200% EXP and GP all weekend!  Be ready for Santa Gifting Hours, because during a period of time you can earn 800% EXP and GP instead!
(Hours expressed in EST server time):

Play from 12 AM - 1 AM

Play from 6 AM - 7 AM

Play from 12 PM - 1 PM 

Play from 6 PM - 7 PM

Special Gifting Hours
Earn 2023% EXP and GP from December 31st until January 1st, during New Year's hours in 11 timezones. 

All times are in EST below:

Play from 4:50 pm - 5:10 pm (covers new years in UTC +2)

Play from 5:50 pm - 6:10 pm

Play from 6:50 pm - 7:10 pm

Play from 7:50 pm - 8:10 pm

Play from 8:50 pm - 9:10 pm

Play from 9:50 pm - 10:10 pm

Play from 10:50 pm - 11:10 pm

Play from 11:50 pm - 12:10 am

Play from 12:50 am - 1:10 am

Play from 1:50 am - 2:10 am

Play from 2:50 am - 3:10 am (covers new years in UTC -8)

Season of Giving
Play for 2 hours each weekend to receive the Chris Kringle Crates. The more weekends you complete the more crates you get.

1 weekend: 3 Chris Kringle Crates

2 weekends: 9 Chris Kringle Crates

3 weekends: 15 Chris Kringle Crates

4 weekends: 21 Chris Kringle Crates

5 weekends: 27 Chris Kringle Crates

But there is more: Limited Contracts can be found in your Mercenary Pass each weekend complete as much as you can to earn more crates. 

Keep track of your progress HERE.

Remember: Games must be completed and Password protected rooms will not count.

So get ready for this winter season and see you on the battlefield. 

-Crossfire Team

Comments

• One of the more interesting weekend crates.
  • We will see if we get lucky and complete the collection :smile:
  • axe xmas please :'(
    Love life you find beautiful

• Katze911
    edited December 2022
    I just need to get  the 9A-91  to complete the collection. Let's see if I get lucky 
  • Been away for years. I remember there used to be EPs going along with these crates. Sad that's no longer a thing.
  • Why can't I log in. show this is not lastes version of crossfire
  • Why can't I log in. show this is not laste version of crossfire
  • Been away for years. I remember there used to be EPs going along with these crates. Sad that's no longer a thing.
    Welp that was for a long time EPs event, but there were so many afk bot farmers in hero/herox and all the new added hero modes where kick voting was disabled from smilegates site, so players couldnt kick the afk players anymore, because it got abused as hell from som mad players, when they werent 1st on leader board they just kicked you out for no reason until they were 1st on the leaderboard, and since we couldnt kick the farm/afk bots anymore every game was flooded with bots, and it didnt cared any GM/Mod and so they did let that bots farm for a very long time houndred of thousands of EPs and instead to punish that accounts they removed it for all player that event. But now you know where it has gone/disappeared
  • @Quake444
    1. Only GM's can ban players in game / MOD's are normal players with no powers in game, just like you.
    2. As a player who care about -> when you spot idle bots you can use in game report option OR take 2-3 print screens, one image / round ( crosshair on reported player to see name on image , score tab open to show total score ) - then add images to a zip archive and send a support ticket on website where to report the player and attach the archive.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Quake444
    edited December 2022
    @Quake444
    1. Only GM's can ban players in game / MOD's are normal players with no powers in game, just like you.
    2. As a player who care about -> when you spot idle bots you can use in game report option OR take 2-3 print screens, one image / round ( crosshair on reported player to see name on image , score tab open to show total score ) - then add images to a zip archive and send a support ticket on website where to report the player and attach the archive.
    with mentioned as mods to give them acces to that option too, or in that years before send them to look through roomes, even when it would have been 30 minutes on a evening or in midday. because then there would have at least some hope that something happend.

to the report system we talked a few times, i did many reports on such players, like many others but nothing happend, thats why i dont even bother with support tickets anymore, they even gave the forum here up and thats a really big message/sign for the real community here. When actually something would have happend to some of that players, it wouldnt had such a big result like it had, that before they banned the EPs event for all users "normally" hero mode rooms were half full with anti afk bots/ mouse macros, so yeah why should we still bother to send in support tickets, when it doesnt even work on actuall cheaters (before the ingame report system), it didnt worked on that farm bots, so why should i waste my limited lifetime for nothing. 

and with what i mean with nothing happend to the cheaters, is literally nothing, you could send the replay file in where he walks under the map, runs with aimbot through, you get a respond "some actions will be taken", but the GMs forgot that over the rival/competetive searching you could actually see when somebody played last, and i tracked/observed back when i reported them for a few weeks, and he was never banned he could just play more and more, but wasnt punished at all.

I cared for that game long enough even lost everyone from my clan over the 5 years of cheater infestation, until smilegate finally realized that under the old "anti cheat" programm somebody was selling out the source codes, because after every "patch" 2 minutes later were again already cheater back in, took them long enough to switch to a new anti cheat system. Or that as example in 12 days of xmas i couldnt do that 1 mission on king mode, first attempt game closed by itself with an error of shader (only on that game mode rest mode like S&D i was able to play without problems), 2nd attempt the game closed itself without any error message right before the end, and that was a completly fresh installation, so i dont bother with that anymore when something like that happens i just let it closed/crashed and move to a other game on. since they are more interested in even giving new accounts more stuff, then to actually the original veterans that hold that by life over all that time, you get nothing (and i dont count a spray/namecard that es so simple looking that looks like it was just thrown out with no passion), so yeah im here now over 12 years and i had long enough passion/ cared too long for it, when thats the end result is.

Thats why i even said it before when Crossfire HD comes out, i wont touch it when smilegate is going to get the licence of it, because in all that time here i know how it will gonna end then too with that version, i hope a other company will take the chance and getting then the licence where actually want to work with the playerbase/community, and not like smilegate that just have given up