Hack report bugged to only 1 per GM review?

SeKToRz
edited September 2022 in CrossFire Support
Hi, recently i've reported several obvious wallers in ranked and pubs nothing has happened to them and they are 100/10 walling with impossible game knowledge. Anyway my question is; your ticket system for hack report is bugged to only 1 at a time? I ask this because when I submit a new report I see a flash of a report from 3 months ago as a ticket and nothing else which made me wonder maybe the DEV's have broken the hacking reporting system also and thats why hackers are everywhere flooding the game.. sooo is the system locked to 1 report until GM's review 
IGN:Adrenaline

Answers

• EA]Geralt
    edited November 2022
    Hello Adrenaline!

So yeah I don't know who or how many are working on the website hacking reports but If I were to guess I'd say definitely more than 1 person taking in consideration the amount of hackers out there and therefore the amount of reports sent (which are slightly less nowadays), however, unlike the in-game hacking report, you don't get a notification when your hacking report (via a ticket) is handled.
    and as for your question, no, the ticket system isn't bugged to only 1 at a time, this is how it is intended to work.

That being said, if you want to receive a notification when your report is handled you should stick to in-game hacking report, and if it was more than 1 cheater you are reporting and the 10 minutes cooldown weren't over yet, you should save a replay and report the hacker via a ticket but you will not get a notification then but I can assure you they will be banned sooner or later if they were actually cheating.