Change Famas back

After the latest patch, I got on, hopped into a port and tried to use the 3burst for some ez kills at long range. And to my surprise I notice the 3 pelt no longer is accurate, but now is just almost exactly like shooting 3 bullets on automatic mode, except with decreased fire rate for no benefit of more accuracy.

So my question is, WHY?
No one even uses the famas because it isn't very good, so why would you go and nerf a gun then is already under powered overall? Just doesn't make sense to me.

So my suggestion if you haven't figured it out is...Please change the famas back to its old self.

Comments

• Cratties wrote: »
    After the latest patch, I got on, hopped into a port and tried to use the 3burst for some ez kills at long range. And to my surprise I notice the 3 pelt no longer is accurate, but now is just almost exactly like shooting 3 bullets on automatic mode, except with decreased fire rate for no benefit of more accuracy.

So my question is, WHY?
    No one even uses the famas because it isn't very good, so why would you go and nerf a gun then is already under powered overall? Just doesn't make sense to me.

So my suggestion if you haven't figured it out is...Please change the famas back to its old self.

Are you serious? D: I loved the 3-burst function on the famas! And ya why would they change it? It's already underpowered.. Ima go check it out in game.
  • Because people who bot don't have to bother with accuracy, and they bring in the most money.

Bling.

(No, I don't actually believe this conspiracy theory, I'm just fed up with it all. Learn how to run a company please)
  • Cratties wrote: »

So my question is, WHY?

If you ask the GMs and MODs they will tell you that the guns "havent changed at all". Thats what they told me. My SG552 now sucks...but of course nothing has changed. The SL was a crappy weapon...now its one of the best. BS...they say there not changing the guns...I think the GMs and MODs are fails and need to look into stuff before they send replys. That and there auto reply msg's are starting to tick me off.
  • Well, I dont care what they say, famas's change is huge. Standing like 15 feet away a 3pelt is like leg, chest, over head....really bad
  • BOVCratez wrote: »
    Well, I dont care what they say, famas's change is huge. Standing like 15 feet away a 3pelt is like leg, chest, over head....really bad

I think I might just go to the Scar Light...I killed someone a min or two ago and stole there weapon. Lets just say after a streak of 15 kills with no deaths I was kicked for being a hack...lol. Ranged weapon of the Gods...to put it mildly. But will have to see if its any better up close...that and the head shot king by far.

LONG LIVE THE SL
  • Every once you do need to switch the weapon you use. I've noticed that a switch once in a while helps
  • BOVCratez wrote: »

So my question is, WHY?

which is why i never bought famas
  • I just will miss the days of noobs asking "Is famas good?" to which I reply, "No, not really"
    Then they ask "Why do you use it?", "Because I can"
  • When we say nothing changed it's because we were never told it was changed in the first place. Undocumented changes slip in that we do not know about until we run into them.
  • im not upset with mods, just sad that they in pretty much every way possible, made the famas a worthless gun
  • Doesn't even deserve to be worth over 40000GP and should now be purchasable straight up, the gun sucks epicly now. I still don't know why the **** they powered down an already underpowered gun.
  • now that i tried it you are pretty much right...The burst is everywhere...
  • When we say nothing changed it's because we were never told it was changed in the first place. Undocumented changes slip in that we do not know about until we run into them.

To add onto what Rob said, its very frustrating for me (as a "competitive player") to have to find out all these changes the hard way.

I loved the famas, I was in the process of leveling up an alt just to use the famas on, but since they've changed it I guess I'll have to use another gun. I really wish that we could get more detailed patch notes, but the devs think they're telling us all we need to know. I want to know every little change, but due to the lack of detail its sometimes speculation (hey my SL feels different) instead of "The recoil on the Scar Light has been increased slightly."

But we have to work with what we get -.-
  • When almost every company, free game, commercial game, free mod, commercial mod release a patch or what not, they list the major changes, but they also list an entire change log for everyone. Why doesn't Z8 Games do this? It's frustrating for player's because some people use these guns and now you ****ed up their entire account. Glad I don't use my old account anymore, one had an M4A1 (which was nerfed) and the other had a K1A and FAMAS (which were nerfed). Fortunately I made a new account to get the Steyr AUG A1 which has been spared the chaos.

Then it isnt your fault the people that do it need to inform you guys on what they are doing to the game so you know what to expect from the "customers" on the forums, i think that it is complete BULLSHT that they dont tell you what they are doing to the game, i think you should say something to a supervisor or someone who knows what the programers are doing and get them to tell you on a regular basis.
  • Yeah, the MOD's should be notified of the changes because they need to keep a link to the community. I understand it's not your fault though, it's the people who makes these patch edits that are failing to relay information to you.
  • and the mods take a the whining from the people on the forums and that would make being a mod annoying as hell, even though i would do it but cant because of the age limit >.< (im 15)
  • Yeh, dont take it out on the mods, I just wish they would un nerf a gun that pretty much was already "Nerf" in the physical form...lawl..