July Jousting - Every Weekend in July

Mooooony
edited August 2022 in Previous Announcements
Attention Mercenaries,

*Moony appears wearing old-fashioned chain armour and helmet*
July has been named the Month of Jousting by Her Royal Majesty:
This means that we will be holding tournaments every weekend
To decide who is the worthiest to be crowned as King of England!
*Another agent interrupts and hands a piece of paper to Moony*
... of CrossFire! Apparently, England is not participating this year.

During every weekend in July, it is time to don your best knight armor and summon your most reliable horse, because the jousts are about to begin and we have a good stash of Golden Crab Crates to deliver among the winners!

Dashing Lances

Earn 200% EXP and GP all weekend! And if you decide to compete against the best knights in the peak hour, earn 800% EXP and GP instead! (hours expressed in EDT server time):

• 12AM - 1AM
  • 6AM - 7AM
  • 12PM - 1PM
  • 6PM - 7PM
Golden Armour

Play for at least 2 hours each weekend to receive Golden Crab Crates. The more weekends you play, the more prizes you can collect:

• 1 Weekend: 3 Golden Crab Crates
  • 2 Weekends: 9 Golden Crab Crates
  • 3 Weekends: 15 Golden Crab Crates
  • 4 Weekends: 21 Golden Crab  Crates
  • 5 Weekends: 27 Golden Crab Crates
For a total of 75 Golden Crab Crates if you complete all 5 weekends of July!

Remember that Games must be completed and Password Protected rooms do not count.

Check your progress of each weekend HERE. and don't forget that you can get 3 levels each weekend with the Limited Contracts of your Pass. 

Knights! Ready? On your marks... GO! *Moony blows a totally anachronistic whistle instead of firing a blank in a proper pistol*

See you at the battlefield,
-CrossFire Team

Comments

• A weekend crate without an M4A1 or AK47. It's a miracle.
  • Trash crates as always!
    Time to delete this garbage game with full lag and fps drop and errors~!
  • Trash crates as always!
    I'm not saying this game is perfect, because it's not. Far from it. But dang you all complain so much. It's free crates that you otherwise buy for zp. Do you remember when there were none of these events? The 2 hour weekend events? the mercenary passes? When I started playing there were not that many events giving crates like this at all, and now you get 40 crates free from the pass every month (yes that's just the GP pass), on top of that you get zp, ep and now marks to redeem in the pass shop for even more free stuff. Even if you get the premium pass you  get a lot of stuff for just 30k zp. These weekend crates are a good way to get things you'd otherwise wouldn't spend zp to get, of course it's not fun when the same crate appears over and over like the khokhloma, but you get my point... I hope.

Stop complaining about the stuff they give you for free and start complaining about the things that actually makes the game unplayable.

"garbage game with full lag and fps drop and errors~!" 
    Like that ^ that's great
  • how it sounds!!
    The best knowledge is knowing yourself, and the best literature when you know your border.
  • Why don't you drop the Noble Weapons Weekend chests?

• hwjhwj said:
    Trash crates as always!
    I'm not saying this game is perfect, because it's not. Far from it. But dang you all complain so much. It's free crates that you otherwise buy for zp. Do you remember when there were none of these events? The 2 hour weekend events? the mercenary passes? When I started playing there were not that many events giving crates like this at all, and now you get 40 crates free from the pass every month (yes that's just the GP pass), on top of that you get zp, ep and now marks to redeem in the pass shop for even more free stuff. Even if you get the premium pass you  get a lot of stuff for just 30k zp. These weekend crates are a good way to get things you'd otherwise wouldn't spend zp to get, of course it's not fun when the same crate appears over and over like the khokhloma, but you get my point... I hope.

Stop complaining about the stuff they give you for free and start complaining about the things that actually makes the game unplayable.

"garbage game with full lag and fps drop and errors~!" 
    Like that ^ that's great

This happend just to try to look into the forum and trying to response to you, it was not on my internet problem but it took 5 minutes just to load into some threads in, and the pic above i got even such an error, im not even allowed to look into this thread whatever reason xD.

But to the point with the crates, i know that back then there were none/few free crates only, but you forget to consider to that point back then special crates were uniwue and win rates were higher, now you need to be lucky to win in 400 crates for zp 1 gun out. so yeah i would rather have fewer free crates and really unique staying Collections, then to have luck to win with hundreds of crates 1 gun out of it, and special collections get thrown out with free crates.

But to bugs we cant even start, players long long ago already wanted to get finally the delays be fixed, especially this getting killed even youre behind a solid wall, or damage sponges. but it never changed, and wont be when its guessed say now over 6 years where people wanted this to be fixed already. The complete game engine is too old it cant handle so much stuff that gets added, there are even bugs that comes and goes, example, mouse dont goes straight up, it makes jumps to left or right, or micro freezes, that started and after dont playing for months and newer patches it disappeard again. My hope for this game is gone, simply shown by the fact that the admins have given up the forum completly, and so in the game with real fixes, or even hotfixes.

And when i started writing i got this messages, and it stagged now until the end to this so...yeah (1st picture below is the start and 2nd screen at the end writing results in error messages...) 

• at least for me it seems the screenshots got removed, since when i look into the thread again, but i dont know if they got removed from a mod, or its again this forum bugging arround.
  • We are waiting more events with more rewards thanks