Stop helping cheaters !!

[m]elshrkawy
edited May 2022 in Community
if we ask gm in discord said report in game site
we go to game site we can't upload replay more than 10 mb (12 min play)
this the worth online game security i have ever seen
so cheater still playing and we have to put the replay in our A..es

Comments

• now i understand why every kid using cheat tool said "go report" because the support team dosen't care anything exept green paper 
  • or you can troll z8 for treat the players so poorly.

save all the replayes ,and make some randy youtube channel solely dedicated to bash the game,and upload daily videos to that channel from the rooms in cf that you played on that day that there were hackers on them...and maybe one of the ten videos would get 100k+ views.and the whole side of the people in ytb who are watching games tutorial would see  how much fun we have here with all the camels flying around.

lol >_<"
  • If the reply is over 10 MB -> add the file to a zip or rar archive , as it say on hack report ticket :

As a test i just took a reply of 14 MB , then add to zip ( right click -> sent to -> compressed zip folder ) and result a file of 5.5 MB.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Can we please bring back rank restricted servers? It most hackers are below staff sergeant rank
  • [m]elshrkawy
    edited May 2022
    If the reply is over 10 MB -> add the file to a zip or rar archive , as it say on hack report ticket :

As a test i just took a reply of 14 MB , then add to zip ( right click -> sent to -> compressed zip folder ) and result a file of 5.5 MB.
    i already delete the game, i cant play with cheaters in every room i join it and i want play for enjoying not for waste my time for upload replay after every match because u guys don't want spend 1$ for building new anti cheat system.
    how ever zip or rar cant make 30mb to 10mb this need magic 
    u can't compressed 300% 
    RIP 2018>2022 
  • [m]elshrkawy I fully support your opinion, the only person who agreed with me in opinions, most of the staff seems to be ungrammatical and recruited from the street (um, administration, moderation), the exception is the technical department responsible for updates and bug fixes, there are no questions for them, but there are questions for moderation that does not inform those departments about existing the shortcomings of the game or does not write to the main department with help in correcting the shortcomings
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited June 2022
    svergnyty said:
    but there are questions for moderation that does not inform those departments about existing the shortcomings of the game or does not write to the main department with help in correcting the shortcomings

I know for sure all problems reported by players using support tickets or discord report channels are noticed and forwarded to proper departments , if you have other evidence to the contrary or wish to made any other type of complain please send a support ticket.

Gamer since 1997
  • I don't know whether to laugh or cry kk.kk.kk.kk the camels are flying around.. that was really good hahaha z8games doesn't update the reporting system on the website because that way you don't have to deal with double work or pay one extra staff just for that so they can only ban through the game if you want to ban a hacker please follow these steps i already have 98 hackers banned and more camels come since they come from the desert to here to use hack

1- first pass if you are sure that the player is really hacked for example he gave more than 5 headshots in a row or continues to give or you notice that he is already waiting for you sign that he is wall hacked you must immediately open the menu of the game by pressing the ESC key and clicking on Hacking Report there you must write the following words (Hack Hacker Hak hacking aimbot waller) and the other hacks that you suspect the player is using after that write several times in the chat that the player is a hacker for everyone they report him because 1 report is ignored the player is only analyzed after 5 reports by 5 players after that if the other players have reported him you may be lucky enough to ban him and in a few weeks you will receive a message saying
    (user u reported has ben banned) if you already reported him but you're still in the room with him and you're tired of him you can try to kikarem the room or ask the players to kikarem but if the players in the room are egyptian or arab you can't will succeed as these players only know how to give f12 to the hackers and that's why they are toxic as much as they are, finally if you are tired leaving the game is the best thing you can do.