FPS drops and hackers everywhere - GM's are alseep

GM's - there are FPS drops,crashes and hackers everywhere.the game is unplayble!stop sleep and update your damn anti cheat .a 7 year old kid can code the game better than you!

There are FPS drops in every mode and map since last patch 5 days ago,especially when using the new kac burningshoot on any zm map or when use a zm char bless ability.

There is also a ridiculous increase on the hacker players since last patch.

It's feels like half of the every sd room are using wall hack,they spot everyone behide any camp at any place and conditions - I personally noticed that it become harder to play sd since last patch,only 1 month ago I could easly go 20/3 ,and now I struggle to go over k/d 1.5 -it feels like half of the game are wall......there is not even a 'proof' for that kind of stuff like wall-they just play beyond suspicion for the entire game,and then on the last round when they see they lost ,then they go obvious and turn some sort of new hack,they spam some kind of 'lasers' all over the map and screw up the room(not to mention hurting people eyes) - we can't even kick the hack-as when they're getting kicked it crash for whole room and everyone gets client error - a vote kick started 10-6 ,then the hacker gets kicked and bammmm an error "idi nahui" it says.

Also if kanadian is bored,and missing the days when  he was stalking titan citadel rooms to catch sweet cookies,then give a jump to  eu alpha ch1 to every elemental temple room- there are  people hacking/farming jewels/being carried and they're doing it on channel full of people infront of everyone -  and doesn't even try to hide it or even a little bit ashamed of it. 

The highlight was yesterday- I joined a HMX room,more than half of the room were people from egypt with afk bot who farm the hell know what - then I seen  a hacker who joined and sprayed "lasers" and p1ss off the whole room and what a person who is new to the game would see is a broken game with an insane hackers who farm on 10 afk botters who doesn't even seems to care kills on a mode that gives nothing - there wasn't even  a single legit player in the entire room-  ggwp 10/10 best community in the gaming history ever  >_<"

For the end - a short poem I wrote :::

Here in egypt the zp become cheapped
Here in egypt the school classes we skipped
When we won a bm weapon we yipped
The CF replayes should into a hack report files be zipped- to the internet police be shipped - and tell them "ban egypt". <3

Comments

• puaeawpipu
    edited May 2022
    I don't even know how to post an image - so I just put a link to all that masterpiece

[ LINK REMOVED ]
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited May 2022
    @puaeawpipu
    Any kind of accusations are not allowed on forum.
    Those kind of image belongs to a support ticket -> hack report ( go to My Documents \ Cross Fire , add game print screen to a zip or rar archive, attach the archive to support ticket ).
    P.S. Point to each cheater name while is cheating, take a screen shot in game.

Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo
    Well - there weren't any "accusations" - there was not even any IGN's on the screenshoot - it only show a "map full of lasers" - in case the gm's are not aware of the issue and in case people don't say I "make up" things and to show how it looks like.
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited May 2022
    1. Image converted to another format and uploaded to a website -> can't be check anymore if belong to CF West or another CF version.
    2. Send the original image to support (and any other related image), posting on forum won't help but most like will start a drama around.
    3. FPS drop: send a support ticket about, include dxdiag.txt as archive, currently support collects this information and send to devs., as not all players are affected in the same way.

Gamer since 1997
  • gm can ban u for ur post 
    but he can't update the 2012 anti cheat system
    try another game have strong and updated anti cheat
  • 1. Image converted to another format and uploaded to a website -> can't be check anymore if belong to CF West or another CF version.
    2. Send the original image to support (and any other related image), posting on forum won't help but most like will start a drama around.
    3. FPS drop: send a support ticket about, include dxdiag.txt as archive, currently support collects this information and send to devs., as not all players are affected in the same way.
    hey, when u will check my +10k reports in website
    please tell me when u 
    hey, when u will update the 2012 anti cheat system or checking my +10k reports in website
    please tell me when u  check one of them at least i will redownload the game again 
  • @puaeawpipu
    Those kind of image belongs to a support ticket -> hack report ( go to My Documents \ Cross Fire , add game print screen to a zip or rar archive, attach the archive to support ticket ).
    P.S. Point to each cheater name while is cheating, take a screen shot in game.

but hackers kills us, disconnect us from the room, trimmnated the game is allowed ? xDD
    before u make rules on clean players try to make any for cheaters at least one of them will fear to use cheat 
  • hey, when u will update the 2012 anti cheat system or checking my +10k reports in website