How does the 9A-91-S Elite compare against the 9A-91 Wild Eagle ?

Specifically I want to know how well or bad the 9A-91 Wild Eagle in it's silenced mode fares against the
9A-91-S Elite ? Wanted to get an idea of their recoil and their rate of fire on both of them before committing to getting either of one. I think there's no comparison between them in scoped mode since the Elite variant when in scoped mode doesn't have it's rate of fire heavily nerfed compared to the VIP variant.

Comments

• 9A Elite is a carbon copy of the normal 9A. 9A VIP is an entirely new weapon with improved stats.
    Getting a 9A Elite for around 65€ won't happen. Buy the VIP, but prepare for everyone hating you. For a reason.

• @JostusHostus said:
    9A Elite is a carbon copy of the normal 9A. 9A VIP is an entirely new weapon with improved stats.
    Getting a 9A Elite for around 65€ won't happen. Buy the VIP, but prepare for everyone hating you. For a reason.

9A a carbon copy of the normal 9A ? I seriously doubt you know what you're talking about here ...

Improved stats ? Only in magazine capacity ...

From what I've heard the 9A VIP only has 2 modes that are worth using and that's it's default form or it's extended magazine form. I'm only interested in it's silenced form and how it performance against the Elite variant. What I'm concerned about the 9A VIP in it's silenced form is that it has higher recoil in this mode but how much more can't be easily quantified so what I want to figure out is between which of the two has the lower recoil. The 9A VIP might be entirely new but often not necessarily for the better hence why it's reflected in it's low price. It's default form is certainly better than every 9A variant out there but I'm not going to be impressed with a +3 ammo buff per mag. Looking at it's silenced mode, it's only competitor is the Elite variant since they're the only silenced 9A variants so far and that's their most worthwhile proposition since that's going to be my main use case for either of them The. 9A VIP in scoped form has a big regression in it's rate of fire and I'm pretty sure the 9A Elite is straight up better in scoped mode outside of it's less clean sight. The extended magazine mode for the 9A VIP might be useful but it comes with debuffs like slower movement speed and mag reload ...

The reason why 9A Elite looks more appealing to me is that it's not a downgrade in any way compared to the many other 9A variants so making it silenced is elevating what was already a great weapon to be even better and having a usable scoped mode doesn't hurt either. With the 9A VIP, you can't have everything simultaneously so it's more of a "compromise" weapon where you have to pick between regular, silenced/higher recoil, scoped/slow rate of fire, extended mag size/slow movement and reload. I like the concept behind the 9A Elite being just a "simple upgrade" while the 9A VIP looks more of a headache to me. BTW, I have other means of getting the 9A Elite easily via the new exchange market ...

• The forums are kinda dead - so don't expect for many replies & decent replies ,or for answers for most of the questions you asked above about the weapon.

These days when you start a serious discussion then the kids around shush it up with their "welcome to ted talk" and their other childish comments and then they go back to spam their pokemon and unicorns gifs

Btw - nice English,are both of you ex mods undercover or something? @TheHungedMan @JostusHostus

• 9a elite is just the same as a normal 9a but only with an extended mag, silencer and scope, on the other side the 9a vip as is buff as vip should have but with a increse fire rate but an higher recoil so i should recomend the 9a elite if you want low recoil, if you ned xp is the 9a vip

• JostusHostus
    edited March 2022

@TheHungedMan said:

@JostusHostus said:
    9A Elite is a carbon copy of the normal 9A. 9A VIP is an entirely new weapon with improved stats.

9A a carbon copy of the normal 9A ? I seriously doubt you know what you're talking about here ...

Improved stats ? Only in magazine capacity ...

From what I've heard the 9A VIP only has 2 modes that are worth using and that's it's default form or it's extended magazine form. I'm only interested in it's silenced form and how it performance against the Elite variant. What I'm concerned about the 9A VIP in it's silenced form is that it has higher recoil in this mode but how much more can't be easily quantified so what I want to figure out is between which of the two has the lower recoil. The 9A VIP might be entirely new but often not necessarily for the better hence why it's reflected in it's low price. It's default form is certainly better than every 9A variant out there but I'm not going to be impressed with a +3 ammo buff per mag. Looking at it's silenced mode, it's only competitor is the Elite variant since they're the only silenced 9A variants so far and that's their most worthwhile proposition since that's going to be my main use case for either of them The. 9A VIP in scoped form has a big regression in it's rate of fire and I'm pretty sure the 9A Elite is straight up better in scoped mode outside of it's less clean sight. The extended magazine mode for the 9A VIP might be useful but it comes with debuffs like slower movement speed and mag reload ...

The reason why 9A Elite looks more appealing to me is that it's not a downgrade in any way compared to the many other 9A variants so making it silenced is elevating what was already a great weapon to be even better and having a usable scoped mode doesn't hurt either. With the 9A VIP, you can't have everything simultaneously so it's more of a "compromise" weapon where you have to pick between regular, silenced/higher recoil, scoped/slow rate of fire, extended mag size/slow movement and reload. I like the concept behind the 9A Elite being just a "simple upgrade" while the 9A VIP looks more of a headache to me. BTW, I have other means of getting the 9A Elite easily via the new exchange market ...

9A Elite is a reskin with an added silencer and a red dot. It has no improved stats. A sight and a silencer do not add or substract stats. It has no imroved ammo capacity.
    9A Vip has increased stats. Faster draw speed, faster reload speed, higher accuracy and lower recoil. That's a fact.
    It has 4 fire modes with different stats. ALL of them have improved VIP stats. All of them behave the same way, and the difference is that the extended mag has a lower reload speed.
    I have a hard time understanding your post, as you constaly switch elite and vip around, describing vip gun with term elite and vice versa.
    In the end, the VIP one is better in most important stats than the elite. The "elite" is not some form of an elitair build, it's the name of the skin.
    For a clear explanation:
    1. VIP mode 1: Better stats than non-VIPs.
    2. Same stats as mode 1, added silencer for less detection.
    3. Same stats as mode 1. Added scope for really precise bursts on any range.
    4. Same stats as mode 1. Added 2 shots, reduced reload speed.
    Edit: Your stat assumption is wrong. Silencer has NO higher recoil. Scope has NO slower RoF unless scoped. But scope massively increase the accuracy. Extended mag has NO slower movement. You can turn and roll it around as much as you want, the VIP is better no matter which mode you use. Elite is obviously an improved version JUST cause of the silencer, as many people value it highly.

• Edi2: If you are already biased towards one gun, ignore facts and base your knowledge on "hearing", why do you ask other people?

• @JostusHostus said:
    9A Elite is a reskin with an added silencer and a red dot. It has no improved stats. A sight and a silencer do not add or substract stats. It has no imroved ammo capacity.
    9A Vip has increased stats. Faster draw speed, faster reload speed, higher accuracy and lower recoil. That's a fact.
    It has 4 fire modes with different stats. ALL of them have improved VIP stats. All of them behave the same way, and the difference is that the extended mag has a lower reload speed.
    I have a hard time understanding your post, as you constaly switch elite and vip around, describing vip gun with term elite and vice versa.
    In the end, the VIP one is better in most important stats than the elite. The "elite" is not some form of an elitair build, it's the name of the skin.
    For a clear explanation:
    Edit: Your stat assumption is wrong. Silencer has NO higher recoil. Scope has NO slower RoF unless scoped. But scope massively increase the accuracy. Extended mag has NO slower movement. You can turn and roll it around as much as you want, the VIP is better no matter which mode you use. Elite is obviously an improved version JUST cause of the silencer, as many people value it highly.

Improved stats isn't everything and you really haven't done any research ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBxSjpmVOg&t=72s
    Based on the video above alone you can pretty clearly see that the 9A VIP in it's silenced form has a wider spray pattern compared to it's default form.

Accuracy and precision ? If I wanted to engage against longer range targets away from me, I'll bring out my M4 VIP instead since it has even higher accuracy and damage as opposed to any 9A variant. I'm only going to use the 9A for close/mid range encounters because that's exactly what they were designed for. What good is the 9A VIP's scoped mode going to do for me when it's rate of fire is way slower than any M4 VIP along with it's already nerfed magazine capacity ?

If what you said about each of the VIP's mode were true then how come it's both silenced mode and it's scoped mode are the least used modes in the game ? Why would I even start a thread solely just to reaffirm my confirmation bias ? What do I get out of doing that ? I genuinely wanted more information.

I already have the 9A-91-S Elite anyways. Maybe I'll into look to getting the 9A VIP in the future if I can try it out more ...

• @TheHungedMan said:

@JostusHostus said:
    For a clear explanation:

Improved stats isn't everything and you really haven't done any research ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBxSjpmVOg&t=72s
    Based on the video above alone you can pretty clearly see that the 9A VIP in it's silenced form has a wider spray pattern compared to it's default form.

Accuracy and precision ? If I wanted to engage against longer range targets away from me, I'll bring out my M4 VIP instead since it has even higher accuracy and damage as opposed to any 9A variant. I'm only going to use the 9A for close/mid range encounters because that's exactly what they were designed for. What good is the 9A VIP's scoped mode going to do for me when it's rate of fire is way slower than any M4 VIP along with it's already nerfed magazine capacity ?

If what you said about each of the VIP's mode were true then how come it's both silenced mode and it's scoped mode are the least used modes in the game ? Why would I even start a thread solely just to reaffirm my confirmation bias ? What do I get out of doing that ? I genuinely wanted more information.

I already have the 9A-91-S Elite anyways. Maybe I'll into look to getting the 9A VIP in the future if I can try it out more ...

Spread is random. You're simply strawmanning one video.
    You are just loving to strawman? You asking if 9A Elite or VIP is better. I reply with VIP and you then say: "BUT M4 IS EVEN BETTER!". What the hell is wrong with you?
    Why those modes are least used? No. I see people only using silenced VIP. Not the big mag.
    You want your confirmation bias because you ignore researched and written down facts from people who know how to research weapon stats, and just argue based on "hearing". You deny any other facts because you've "heard" it somewhere and you "feel" something. It is useless to discuss with an individuum who is just focused on his ego.
    Glad that you got the very pretty Elite one. The VIP is still better statwise, and this is what the important info was in this freakshow of a topic.

• @JostusHostus said:
    You are just loving to strawman? You asking if 9A Elite or VIP is better. I reply with VIP and you then say: "BUT M4 IS EVEN BETTER!". What the hell is wrong with you?
    Why those modes are least used? No. I see people only using silenced VIP. Not the big mag.
    You want your confirmation bias because you ignore researched and written down facts from people who know how to research weapon stats, and just argue based on "hearing". You deny any other facts because you've "heard" it somewhere and you "feel" something. It is useless to discuss with an individuum who is just focused on his ego.
    Glad that you got the very pretty Elite one. The VIP is still better statwise, and this is what the important info was in this freakshow of a topic.

You don't even know the concept of strawman and your entire post boils down to calling out other people "being wrong" which is laughable when we consider that other sources like the CF wiki doesn't support your conclusions either ...

Good to know that we've at least established that the 9A VIP's scoped mode is useless garbage since you won't argue anymore on this point. No 9A variants whether VIP or not are any good at longer range firefights which isn't an idea that's supposed to be hard for you to grasp. There's a very good reason why the 9A VIP isn't popular and it isn't because of stigma since no one gives a damn about what others think of each other when there's anonymity between players in a P2W game. If the 9A VIP was any good, virtually anyone would be using it to gain an advantage but it's price would suggest otherwise hence you get what you pay for ...

Your fallacious tendency to argue from authority should not be taken as "facts" at face value since you're not helping anyone out ...

• @TheHungedMan said:

@JostusHostus said:

You don't even know the concept of strawman and your entire post boils down to calling out other people "being wrong" which is laughable when we consider that other sources like the CF wiki doesn't support your conclusions either ...

Good to know that we've at least established that the 9A VIP's scoped mode is useless garbage since you won't argue anymore on this point. No 9A variants whether VIP or not are any good at longer range firefights which isn't an idea that's supposed to be hard for you to grasp. There's a very good reason why the 9A VIP isn't popular and it isn't because of stigma since no one gives a damn about what others think of each other when there's anonymity between players in a P2W game. If the 9A VIP was any good, virtually anyone would be using it to gain an advantage but it's price would suggest otherwise hence you get what you pay for ...

Your fallacious tendency to argue from authority should not be taken as "facts" at face value since you're not helping anyone out ...

You argue about proof, sources and whatnot, yet you have not posted any source that backs up your side. I'm wondering why.
    I understand the concept of strawmanning. You use it perfectly. You pick one small detail trying to denounce my arguments.
    I said something completely different. Nowhere did I say the scope is useless. Issues with reading comprehension I assume.
    You are also wrong about the scope version not being good at ranges. You are simply wrong. You are also wrong about noone using it. Most people just prefer m4 VIPs because these have wallbang.
    I say it again. You are wrong, but biased. And you simply can't stand being wrong. Otherwise you'd be silent after the first two posts.
    You can try to prove me and my arguments wrong by providing any factual evidence besides "I heard" and "I feel". I'm waiting. Otherwise your posts are just noise for me.