Arcadia zombie mode map

Greetings everyone,
this event just came by and i was wondering if someone could share few tips how to beat the arcadia map (note easy mode), i keep joining with high level players, im kind of a high level and have a lot of knowloedge with zm (check my stats if interested), but i keep getting kicked out.
Any help will be appreciated!

Comments

• First of all you need the holy shotgun and make sure it's in your first bag, hosts generally kick users with inappropriate gear i.e. M4 laser, Ak buster, P90 wildshot, The ZM sniper, etc... (AA-12 buster is an alternative ane i have seen some good players with Tesla MG doing good deal of damage but the holy shotgun is the way to go).

The first boss is pretty much the only hurdle you will find tough on easy up to expert but it'll get easier once you recognize the pattern of it's attacks and how to avoid them, notably the last attack of IVY when she stays at the generators and throws rings longitudinally and you have to avoid them by dodging using the holes in the ground.

To get it cleared the rule is two players with hammers (you can throw the hammer at IVY for an instant stun instead of hitting with it twice), one with gloves and the 4th is flexible with either a medic or a backup glove.

The second boss is just a big bullet sponge and most of his attacks are slow and avoidable and the same team composition is generally used; 2 hammers, one glove and the 4th is flexible.

The train stage is the easiest stage, just spam RMB with holy shotgun and you are good to go.

The final boss everyone should use medic and focus the red spots; on easy and normal it's a just a bullet sponge, on hard and expert it has an annoying suck attack but it's dodgable as well.

• @DrZaref said:
    First of all you need the holy shotgun and make sure it's in your first bag, hosts generally kick users with inappropriate gear i.e. M4 laser, Ak buster, P90 wildshot, The ZM sniper, etc... (AA-12 buster is an alternative ane i have seen some good players with Tesla MG doing good deal of damage but the holy shotgun is the way to go).
    The first boss is pretty much the only hurdle you will find tough on easy up to expert but it'll get easier once you recognize the pattern of it's attacks and how to avoid them, notably the last attack of IVY when she stays at the generators and throws rings longitudinally and you have to avoid them by dodging using the holes in the ground.
    To get it cleared the rule is two players with hammers (you can throw the hammer at IVY for an instant stun instead of hitting with it twice), one with gloves and the 4th is flexible with either a medic or a backup glove.
    The second boss is just a big bullet sponge and most of his attacks are slow and avoidable and the same team composition is generally used; 2 hammers, one glove and the 4th is flexible.
    The train stage is the easiest stage, just spam RMB with holy shotgun and you are good to go.
    The final boss everyone should use medic and focus the red spots; on easy and normal it's a just a bullet sponge, on hard and expert it has an annoying suck attack but it's dodgable as well.

Update, entered with some awesome guys, had an ak ice buster in my bag, did a decent amount of damage whilst they had shotguns i think, i had the hammer and stunned the first boss few times. i noticed you can shoot the blades from ivy and they bounce away, how to achieve the bombing shotgun tho? i have the gat gun, aa12, ak buster, m4 laser but none of that work that efficiently, and thank you very much for the reply !!!

• wel you can you m240 gold from the pass or the upgrade aa-12 buster/ p90 they both very good. m4-laser should be recomended maxed and orbs at least 50% for increased speed, hp and dmg(crits). 1st and 3rd fases the holy shootgun should do the job (quick tip: focus on main generator)

• the holy shootgun can be obtain in ranked zm (robotic skin variant), by completing the map with an s rank (drop only x5 pieces) or by lv up the rewards of the map