ZP Expensive

Good afternoon.

I would like to know why zp is cheaper in Brazil than in Europe, we in Europe buy zp much more expensive than in Brazil, I think this is unfair..

I'm waiting for an answer, I'm going to put this question on the forum so all players know, you are stealing europe.

thanks

Comments

• JostusHostus
    edited February 2022

The income in Brazil is much lower than in Europe. People there are more poor. That's why things are cheaper in that country. Same goes for Russia or Egypt if they bought ZP/RP.
    In Brazil people earn an average of $1400 per month. Germans earn $3400 on average.
    You cannot have an international business and only care about the financial infrastructure of the richest countries, ignoring others.
    It is insanely dumb to claim a company is "stealing europe" if you as an individual have absolutely no clue how money works around the world.

• In Germany he earns 3,400$ right, but in Portugal he earns 700$, less than in Brazil, buying a VIP in my country is 1/7 of my salary, I think this is very unfair, while in Germany it is almost nothing of the salary, my country is very poor

• @nvtfg said:
    In Germany he earns 3,400$ right, but in Portugal he earns 700$, less than in Brazil, buying a VIP in my country is 1/7 of my salary, I think this is very unfair, while in Germany it is almost nothing of the salary, my country is very poor

Minimum wage is not average income. The average income in Portugal is around $2600, not $700. $700 is the minimum wage.