spoiled new year in CF NA / or how to deceive players

svergnyty
edited December 2021 in CrossFire Barracks

I am very interested in what chance you can win something from the events, given that the chances of winning are cut by 50% or even more, as for me
I participated in the following actions
1. New Year - Fresh Kills
2. 12 Days of CrossFire
3. Mercenary Pass - Season 19
4. Snow or Never

in total, about 150 capsules come out, and as everyone guessed, I didn't win anything on a permanent basis. Thanks for the events in which the chances of winning are cut as much as possible , the same applies to capsules for game points , previously , when buying 25 capsules , weapons fell out for at least 2 weeks , now if you 're lucky , from 3 to 7 days, and I have a feeling that this is done on purpose , because even when buying capsules for ZP , nothing is won

Thank you for giving high hopes for sprays and backgrounds for GP :(:|:/

Comments

• Since this is not a normal win rate and there is no old unboxing animation, the probability of winning The probability is 0.00001I think so. Again, as a chance to win, I think xmas boxes are likely to give perm Items.But I want people to come back to the game.It should at least throw a few perms from the event boxes Don't know when they do this However, considering that most of the game is afk, this is a difficult requirement.

• @KuzeyinKrali said:
    Since this is not a normal win rate and there is no old unboxing animation, the probability of winning The probability is 0.00001I think so. Again, as a chance to win, I think xmas boxes are likely to give perm Items.But I want people to come back to the game.It should at least throw a few perms from the event boxes Don't know when they do this However, considering that most of the game is afk, this is a difficult requirement.

thus, the players are returned with events with boxes, but they are specifically silent about the chances in these boxes (they were clearly underestimated on purpose), because they need the interest of the player and that he plays their project as long as possible

• Right now I have 4k zp crates to open, waiting till they change coupons rewards.

Got nothing within 975 crates. Cannot wait to open the rest c:

• @svergnyty said:

@KuzeyinKrali said:
    Since this is not a normal win rate and there is no old unboxing animation, the probability of winning The probability is 0.00001I think so. Again, as a chance to win, I think xmas boxes are likely to give perm Items.But I want people to come back to the game.It should at least throw a few perms from the event boxes Don't know when they do this However, considering that most of the game is afk, this is a difficult requirement.

thus, the players are returned with events with boxes, but they are specifically silent about the chances in these boxes (they were clearly underestimated on purpose), because they need the interest of the player and that he plays their project as long as possible

not being an afk player to be able to play the game for a long time zpli or pi on maps such as SD Rank, such as zm Rank when you select the characters received with or in conflict no drops and No cf logs when entering maps such as SD Rank or 1v1especially when the last added n22 is selected, drop a don't be a drop while choosing or looking at paola and florence win 7 win 10The game should close suddenly when using operating systems such as In addition, while bringing events to increase the number of players, if almost 90% of the players complete it, I will earn something from the boxes.he should be happy supposedly porting to crossfire x a few months later deletion of users and deletion of items as such a problem if it happens because it will be 4.0 in a few days, this is the infrastructure of crossfire x That's why I say that they should be interested in less games and block drops instead of Items, users already increase In-game macro usage of mice with some features on the market, such as the x7 mouse When I asked about it in discord, as it is said, 3rd party software, people who use it or those who distribute it, get an in-game ip ban. this number of users It would be useful to say that the merger with a server will take place on the following date before updating again.maybe there aren't even 5k users in the game right now except bot accounts it was 33k in br, at least he can find a rival