Dao Royal (temporary) in MP shop

As you all may know already, we have the dao royal in EP shop right now. Thats great because this sword is really usefull in ranked zm season 3. The problem is that 20k EP from mercenary pass sometimes isn't enough to get the temporary version even for a week and the only other option to get EP (without buying the premium mercenary pass) is from events that lately require an insane playtime.
I think that a temporary version (3 days, 7 days) on MP shop doesn't hurt anyone and all the zm players will benefit from this.

Comments

• Yes pls, thats a good suggestion +1, I wouldnt even mind if it was Perm in the MP Shop.

• This is a very good suggestion for all of us who play zm,ep nowadays are so hard to be obtained compared to the past,adding Dao in mp shop even temporary wont hurt anyone as its really rare to win it from ep crates.+1 for this suggestion

Ign: thesoldier61

• Wow this suggestion so good!!!! Feels good different!

• It can be brought nice to be used in Zm Rank maps It has damage blocking feature.However, if you do not have this weapon, you can prevent damage by using items such as colosus, cronus, swords, mini Frozen to prevent damage on maps such as zm Rank.Again, do not bunny by hitting the walls in the current in-game map.You can dodge other skills besides the Grimm reaper.Good day

• I just wish they implement these suggestions (Dao on MP, Jewels for ZP, quality of life changes for ZM).
    This one is really good aswell. Knowing Dao makes you immune to damage for 3 seconds after you press 3 is good in ZM Ranked for a potential deathless run. Nunchaku Noble Gold could've been a good free option, but it doesn't charge when you are using other weapons. Dao does that and it makes it even better.
    I wouldn't mind getting my MP drained every month if a 7 day Dao Royal costed 3k-5k (cooldown could also be 7 days too)

• I have to agree with op

The new zm season 3 is intense - because on season 2 there were 2-3 stats that came 1by1,and on this season there are 5 stats,and sometimes 3 of the stats come together,and on boss rounds there are many times that 2 boss attacks come together.

There are couple of situations I can think about on the top of fork

*There is on last boss self explode attack that need run to a safe zone on it and stay there for 15 seconds,and if 'smoke' stat appears on these 15 seconds then if you run away from the smoke you die from the boss attack and if you stay in the circle safe zone then you die from the smoke
    *If 2 stats grim+meteor come at once ...then same - if you run away from grim you then you die from meteor,and if you stay in meteor safe zone then you die from the grim
    *2 stats dark+meteor come at once...when dark stat is on you can't run/move fast and get at time to the far meteor circle,and you die
    *on last boss- 'laser attack' while metor...if you run from laser you die from metor and if you run away from metor zone then die from it.

It's all like kind of "die or die" situations

There are like 15-20 situtations like this on each single match,and the players are 'helpless' to do anything about them,it's not even about if the players/team are good or not,it just there is no thing to do when 3 stats and 2 boss attacks ,5 'things' come together all at once x15 times per game...so it's kinda like start the game with 10-12 insured deaths that they are not even the players fault.

So it highly challenging and almost impossible to make a 'score'....there are many top players who had to sweat off for make 6800 score with just total 4 deaths in the room,while the peak available is 8000 points...so the admins could really at least consider give a temp Dao.