HELP IN GAME

ULTIM4
edited January 2022 in Suggestions

Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Emanuel, better known as wARR10R in cf es, I am a former professional cf es player, I wanted to tell you that I do not want the game of my loves to die completely, I have played it since I was 11 years old, and I have competed a lot and the truth is a excellent game and I wanted to ask you if you are willing to help me get the game back to the fame it had before on the Latin servers and in NA I have a series of ideas with a beta friend in the game and if you can listen to them and do one last effort and leave everything so that the game returns to the prominence of before, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Ideas:

1. Advertising the game again with online gaming platforms and others on different platforms as before.

2. Reactivate the competition of the game at 100% that will encourage retired players to start over because they see a future in the game and competitions I tell you because I was a professional player and I would love to compete again.

3. Going back to holding events for the Latino community since people were allowed to do so discouraged their own experience and also competitions for Latinos is going to help encourage people to play again because they see that the game is being reactivated.

4. Lastly, they should do CFS for Latinos again, that will help a lot, rest assured, I've talked to many pro friends from cf ES and I'm even waiting for them to do CFS for Latinos again to get them excited again like before, and that's going to help crazy with the growth of the game again

5. And that if the same players and fans of cf help to advertise the game, I thank them very much, let's not let the game die

If you want to help me and with my dream that Crossfire will be reactivated, you can communicate with me via Discord: WARR1OR # 3651 thank you very much

GO CF

Spanish:

Hola me presento mi nombre es Emanuel mejor conocido como wARR10R en cf soy ex jugador profesional de cf es les queria decir que no quiero que el juego de mis amores muera por completo he jugado desde que tengo 11 años, he competido mucho y la verdad es un excelente juego y queria preguntarte si estas dispuesto a ayudarme a que el juego vuelva a tener la fama que tenia antes en los servidores latinos y en NA tengo una serie de ideas con un amigo beta en el juego y si puedes escucharlas y hacer un ultimo esfuerzo y dejarlo todo para que el juego vuelva a tener el protagonismo de antes, te lo agradezco de corazon.

Ideas:

1. Publicidad del juego nuevamente con plataformas de juegos en línea y otras en diferentes plataformas como antes.

2. Reactivar la competencia del juego al 100% eso animará a los jugadores retirados a empezar de nuevo porque le ven futuro al juego y las competencias les digo porque yo fui jugador profesional y me encantaría volver a competir.

3. Volver a hacer eventos para la comunidad latina ya que a la gente se le permitía desalentar su propia experiencia y también competencias para latinos va a ayudar a animar a la gente a volver a jugar porque ven que el juego se está reactivando.

4. Por último, deberían volver a hacer CFS para latinos, eso ayudará mucho, tranquilos, he hablado con muchos amigos profesionales de cf ES y estoy esperando que vuelvan a hacer CFS para latinos para entusiasmarlos. otra vez como antes, y eso va a ayudar loco con el crecimiento del juego otra vez

5. Y que si los mismos jugadores y apasionados del cf ayudan a hacer publicidad del juego se los agradezco mucho no dejemos morir el juego

Si desean ayudarme y con mi sueño que se vuelva a reactivar el Crossfire se pueden comunicar con migo por via Discord: WARR1OR#3651 muchas gracias

GO CF

ARRIBA CF

Comments