free zp

Hi everyone, as 1/3 of the players are using scripts, macros and h4cks and they dont get banned. I would like to ask if there are good sites to download or learn how to use these hacks? It would be helpful if everyone h4cks. The problem is normal players cant do anything about it because the reports dont work. Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards.

Comments

• Players are banned every day , even you don't see-it.
    Suggestion:
    1. Save game and send a hack report ticket when you spot a cheater.
    2. Follow https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.html and your account will be safe.
    3. Playing with friends is the best way to have fun in any online game anytime.

Gamer since 1997
  • Have been playing CF since 2012 with my friends and i can say the game is STILL in the same state like back then.

• the worst NetCode i experienced
    • VERY BAD servers, always lagging or getting error disconnect.
    • non supporting and sometimes hacking GM'S.
    • new content is often just re-released content from China CF or new ZP weapons.
    • non VVIP player has a MASSIVE handicap.
    • Long awaited Patches for the AntiVir are igonred and instead you have more ZP weapons to watch at (GREEDY).
    • The Game with the biggest micro Transaction income and still **** service and NO ACTIVE PLACE FOR THE COMMUNITY.
    • number of hackers growth way faster than banned accounts. Very unprofessional for such a expensive game.
      My recommendation:
      Many other FPS games are worth it. Dont play this game IMO
  • @uldql2 said:
    Hi everyone, as 1/3 of the players are using scripts, macros and h4cks and they dont get banned. I would like to ask if there are good sites to download or learn how to use these hacks? It would be helpful if everyone h4cks. The problem is normal players cant do anything about it because the reports dont work. Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards.

For reporting, if you write in-game walling or aimbot, then screen shot or save, write min and round and send a message to support, it will be taken care of.In-game macro (like usp, cop, bot) usage, no matter how much you write, there is not much return system If a system such as owerwatch comes and the suspicious round can be watched, the accounts with honor will be authorized to 12 or 13 year old accounts that are above standard player or grand marshal or that are not banned in the game.If it can be tracked , this will make the job easier and get a reply in a short time .But I don't think that can happen in the game.However, if there are 2 features, the number of users in the game will increase, the first is Kill cam, the second is voice communication.voice communication outside of discord, TS. This not only increases the number of users, but also allows the servers to merge. But he doesn't even think it's possible.