Disconnected from server in game, then Failed to Connect to Host server

NanoCooper
edited November 2021 in CrossFire Support
SOLVED

Hello, I'm encountering this issue for months now.

I'm all fine in game, killing people and stuff, then I get randomly disconnected from server. Then brought back to the server selection screen with the "Failed to connect to Host server" error.

It's extremely annoying, I can't finish a single game. Sometimes I get this error as soon as the game started, sometimes it happens 4, 6, 12 rounds after... This happens in all modes, RANDOMLY, even in Ranked, and on every servers on my main computer only (so I assume it must be a network issue). The only way I found to play is to do 5 rounds games, but I sometimes get that error so it doesn't help that much. Also, the funny part is it only happens while I'm IN GAME, not having problems in the lobby, Black Market etc.

Here's some screenshots of the issue as it happens :

zkrNr7S.jpg
jioArpU.jpg
MIg757I.png

I've already contacted Z8Games' support center, but their fix (renewing IP, flushing DNS etc.) isn't working at all. Trying my luck here, maybe some of you guys had this issue and found a fix ?

My config :
Win 7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
16GB RAM
Intel Core i7 4770 3,40GHz

Comments

• After weeks of troubleshooting and diagnostics, I finally found the issue's origin.

Turns out it was a hardware issue, I had both my LAN and WiFi cards connected on the same router. Deactivated the WiFi card so only the RJ45 cable is connected, had no problems since. I hope this helps.
  • @NanoCooper said:
    After weeks of troubleshooting and diagnostics, I finally found the issue's origin.

Turns out it was a hardware issue, I had both my LAN and WiFi cards connected on the same router. Deactivated the WiFi card so only the RJ45 cable is connected, had no problems since. I hope this helps.

If I used a a LAN cable connected to the router , do you think it's gonna work? cuz I have the same issue