migration from cf ru to west

Dear admins and players and girls

1 RuSsian known youtuber made a stream like 4 days ago -...and half of the russian version have decide to migrate two west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoYP3C3ak0&t=94s

her stream was like a kick to the heart to the russian version -300-400 players in less than a day.

main reason was thet they see they can find clan war and ranked game in 1 second any time of the day and the year.

there are now 5-6 rus players in every public sd room in the game and 1 player in every ranked match.in my clan saints was 1 players online a week ago now 16 players online.

I hope it will give you a boost to idea and in november a full merge cf west/ru/br would happen

Comments

• I also wanted to make combine from the 2 versions.

But now when I see it - I regret .

I hope the admins of this version (west),would go 1 step furter and patch in the game ac the vpn the youtuber posted so they can't play here and they all back to act like monkeys in their own version.

They insult your mom if you camp or use female char or just like that without a reason just because you 'killed them'...they call people "dauns" and their moms "wh0re/stupid" and 'cyka blyat' in every chat and every room without any rational reason.

And that what they say to random people- if they insult someone and he answer them and they see he also russian then they f him...they insult and harass and humiliate him for the entire game and doesn't allow them to play in peace in focus in game.

Lol on what they write -they insult you you answer and then they say "give your address I coming".

Like what the hell did they came here ?to show us the power on vodka ??

• @vittadhfg said:

1 RuSsian known youtuber made a stream like 4 days ago -...and half of the russian version have decide to migrate two west.

her stream was like a kick to the heart to the russian version -300-400 players in less than a day.

main reason was thet they see they can find clan war and ranked game in 1 second any time of the day and the year.

there are now 5-6 rus players in every public sd room in the game and 1 player in every ranked match.in my clan saints was 1 players online a week ago now 16 players online.

I hope it will give you a boost to idea and in november a full merge cf west/ru/br would happen

are you not confused by the fact that there is a blockage throughout the entire region of Russia?
    and the fact that the YouTuber himself uses a VPN, which is prohibited by the rules of the game, from which the newly arrived Russian players take an example and also play with a VPN
    why then wouldn't the administration block access, for example, to Egypt? they also have their own, albeit private, localization of CF, and why not, for example, grant the administration access to a small country of the PMR (Transstria), which is the border between Ukraine and Moldova, and the fact that even in the name (PMR) there is a mention of Moldova, which is granted access to the game, nevertheless, access is closed for some reason for Transstria, although the country is far from Russia

• @vittadhfg said:

There are gms and users coming to west from a server such as utube or a russian server. Also vpn or vpnless login is available as some countries are supported by tencent.
    In order to enter the server you want to log in, you must download the game and make 8-8-8-8 the ip part of the settings. However, if it is detected that you are logging in from a different country, you will be banned for violating the user protocol and your access will be blocked. If we come to the utuber user, it is possible to see users like him, both men and women, who broadcast live on online steam at 2.00 every day, for this you can see by typing "crossfire live" in the utuber section. We can't say you are using VPN. Because they want proof only for some servers, for example br, for Ph some EU countries are open to use. Like Br ping 700 ph ping 300. Also, if there is a sign for merge, return to the lobby and enter any channel. Instead of 10 servers, 12 servers appear.
    Also, if you enter a discord, you can see that the gm and mod ones there have the z8 icon.

• @SuperHeroGR said:
    I also wanted to make combine from the 2 versions.

I hope the admins of this version (west),would go 1 step furter and patch in the game ac the vpn the youtuber posted so they can't play here and they all back to act like monkeys in their own version.

They insult your mom if you camp or use female char or just like that without a reason just because you 'killed them'...they call people "dauns" and their moms "wh0re/stupid" and 'cyka blyat' in every chat and every room without any rational reason.

And that what they say to random people- if they insult someone and he answer them and they see he also russian then they f him...they insult and harass and humiliate him for the entire game and doesn't allow them to play in peace in focus in game.

Lol on what they write -they insult you you answer and then they say "give your address I coming".

Bro Welcome to the internet anyone insults anyone country/language does not matter and pre merge to west id say more than half the EU player base was using a VPN to play on NA since it was more active

• @PhoenixTVXD said:

@SuperHeroGR said:
    I also wanted to make combine from the 2 versions.

Bro Welcome to the internet anyone insults anyone country/language does not matter and pre merge to west id say more than half the EU player base was using a VPN to play on NA since it was more active

never knew of that plaing that versio since over 10 years and never needed a VPN neither my friedns who played even our country got set on blacklist for few years we still was able to play normaly without vpn, and what now a days "argue" with VPN is mostly Mutli Accounts or 2nd account since 1st got banned for cheating. it is far clear on which countrys you can play which version, so easy said look before hand what version is in your region (it will tell you really fast i tried to test the PH version and got instant refused from website cuz my IP wasnt matching thei Country IP and i knew instant it wasnt accessible for my country, so i could get a VPN or let it) and with that there is no reason for using vpns only if you want to hide something. I dont hype this game or company at any part, but when there are problems the community should be marking a point and be at some point to do a riot against the developers or in this case the licence owners, but most dont stand to their word, i said i wont cash in and i did, i told that i wont play anymore and i did, last time i played was a week before halloween just to play elemination haloween just to get let me known that now this map was bugged as Sh1t , no weapons spawns etc. and still there are complaints so old as this game version is already alive and still nothing changed, and yall still about mostly same stuff. That shows me only how "far" "humanity" is.....

• This is not the first time this youtuber plays CF WEST. He already tried and he last for like a week or so. I bet he's gonna return to cfru very soon :)

I also agree with a person who said earlier, that players from cfRU are insulting everyone with no reason. I've seen that. And this one right here (youtuber) is one of those toxic players. He isn't just being toxic live, but he also uses offensive language towards black community and muslims. His live streams usually named as: "KILLING MOHAMMEDS" or "OWNING ARABS", but those in russian, indeed. During the game he loves to repeat N-word, because in Russia its absolutely okay to say it.

Stop promoting this sht. Keep him in your russian community, but don't bring this narcissistic creature into this game

• Of course as a player we all wish a larger database so it is understandable that we want to unite several versions in this regard.
    BUT for every region / country outside CF West coverage area the distributions rights are owned by another company ( as for Russia the game distributions rights are owned by mail.ru through my.games )
    And as long as the distribution rights belong to another company, no merger can take place.
    This topic slide into other direction ( what other players do and say .. etc ), the main point is clear but is no use to continue as more bad replys with insults and bad words will follow.

Gamer since 1997
This discussion has been closed.