girl skins ruin the game

the reason why i dont play this game anylonger is because of the girl skins , seriously it need fix , girls with barley any clothes , semi-nude , filling CF every game , heck GIRL skins are much more then Men skins!!!!

we should have an option to change the look of all girls skins to men skins for those who dont want to see this horrible sight. or to girl skins who wear properly.

Comments

• @mrkabsh2 said:
    the reason why i dont play this game anylonger is because of the girl skins , seriously it need fix , girls with barley any clothes , semi-nude , filling CF every game , heck GIRL skins are much more then Men skins!!!!

we should have an option to change the look of all girls skins to men skins for those who dont want to see this horrible sight. or to girl skins who wear properly.

but it will never happen just because all content in this version is copy pasted form cf china version, and even in the copy and paste this version is time line seen 4 years behind on content, and they wont make themselves this work

• Maybe its a good thing you no longer play the game.

• I'm agree with that, my GF doesnt want that i choose girl characters, so i bought vip man character, but !!! mutation mode characters with speed included are all girls, please make a man character with these options thanks

• This was an issue 10 years ago when they started with it, introducing anime girls. The first batch was somewhat realistic with SPOP or LA SWAT.
    But sadly this game comes from the Asian market, and the people over there are easier to catch into spending cash, when the game has anime girls.

• @Quake444 said:

@mrkabsh2 said:

but it will never happen just because all content in this version is copy pasted form cf china version, and even in the copy and paste this version is time line seen 4 years behind on content, and they wont make themselves this work

i'm girl & playing the game i'm never see any problems in that cause the terms say u bigger than 18 year's it's not problem bro

• @beastydude said:

@Quake444 said:

@mrkabsh2 said:

i'm girl & playing the game i'm never see any problems in that cause the terms say u bigger than 18 year's it's not problem bro

i never said i had a problem with that i passed 18 years ago a time ago, even when i was underage i didnt had any problem with it because it was a game for me, even then in puberty. I just told the Thread Creator it wont happen that it will get overworked since it would mean for Z8Games to do something on their own and not just buy a patch from Tencent off, so it wont happen before this game gets ereased from the Internet

• we need complete nude mod for girl skins what r u talking about.