ZM Extra Is So UNDERRATED !!

Gamicayt
edited October 2021 in Community

I really enjoy ZM Extra , It is a fun mode that has a good vibe to it
You can win 2 permanent items !!
But why does it only has 1 map , 4 bosses , one difficulty !!
Other modes in Crossfire has tons of maps and tons of options , but this one is just the same cycle of fighting the same monsters !!
I first played it yesterday , really enjoyed it and decided to play it all night to get the permanent items.
Only to discover there are no setting to mess around with and be disappointed
The mode isn't event challenging , the room takes 4 members but I finished with just me and my friend to the last level !!

Comments

• I completly agree with you! Just so hard to find a room nowadays... :/

• you can play solo, go to bonus mission and get reward As it is written there, you can exchange 2 15k cristale prizes. become +9 grand Marshall items after getting them for rightout SG You can get that item with 1500 cristal and time random box.an easy way to get this storageye piece summer solution items will come .located there , long Bill , SMG ( p90 )If you make 200/200 items such as aa12 buster , marlin , sr burning shot , colosus , m4 laser , swords , raging Bull , you can easily you can get shotgun If the above items are missing, you can complete 50% and 55% by playing Crater down. a game 15 pieces , If you want to open the zm random box now, it will definitely throw 1 or 2 per day,They haven't added the item yet. If the random box is not removed, every item can come out. If you do all of them 200/200, you can get SG in as little as 5 minutes.they haven't put vepr 12 rampage in a short note yet but they recommend cristal muscle:) > @Gamicayt said:

I really enjoy ZM Extra , It is a fun mode that has a good vibe to it
    You can win 2 permanent items !!
    But why does it only has 1 map , 4 bosses , one difficulty !!
    Other modes in Crossfire has tons of maps and tons of options , but this one is just the same cycle of fighting the same monsters !!
    I first played it yesterday , really enjoyed it and decided to play it all night to get the permanent items.
    Only to discover there are no setting to mess around with and be disappointed
    The mode isn't event challenging , the room takes 4 members but I finished with just me and my friend to the last level !!